[RP] Eternia [DEAD, don't apply!]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen

Personality: Fun, nice, friendly,

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!): On the planet of longartus, I was brought from the lower levels of the crime filled ravaged under citys, To the glaorious Piller O\' Heights. I was brought to the courts for a unkown trial, (usually for the riches entertainment) and sentenced to death. On the day of the harvest (the day the kill everyone) I was blindfolded in the final holo durring the night (Your last room you may be in,Very luxorius) and brought to a ship. I woke to a unfrimailar scent on a unkown planet. I heard screams. I looked around and i saw a 20 gallon barrel of rations. I also heard a starange hum, as i looked i saw a small fighter. I loaded in my barrel of supplies and tried my hardest to rember my F.L.Y class. I flipped the engines and set off!

Plans once you\'re in the server: To bring peace and justice to longartus, and help those in need, and destory anyone who stands in my path.

Other: ((Looking for a good mature server to play with, I Aggree and comply with the rules))

Reaction score
    Apparently you don\'t \"Agree and completely comply with the rules,\" because you missed one of them.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name (keep in mind, you screen name needs to be this): RedHawk77

Personality: Ambitious

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!): Red Hawk is looking to find a loyal group of soliders to help construct a home world. Hawk wishes to make a mark on the Galaxy and wishes to do this by any means necessary.

Plans once you\'re in the server:

Other: ETERNIA

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Character Name (keep in mind, you screen name needs to be this):Silik

Personality: Smart, logical, open-minded and deceptive.

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!): Silik, as a child, often tricked his parents into thinking he was asleep while actually out with a friend or watching television. During his classes at school he\'d answer questions in a split-second and carefully plan how he\'d go through each day, using his leisure time to meticulously analyze every alternative outcome and unsuspected occurence. If he by some off chance forgot to account for it, he\'d improvise.The only thing he couldn\'t get quite right was his social skills. He didn\'t talk much, and when he did he was usually answering a quesiton or providing some advice. His opinion always remained unbiased, no matter whose relations it might endanger. It was that trait that landed him on Hail. His unbiased opinion on a certain military general\'s personal matter made that certain general very, very angry. The next time Silik did something the general would usually ignore the general sent him straight to prison, no questions asked. When Hail was cut open Silik fled the combat as soon as possible, already plotting and planning his next moves.

Plans once you\'re in the server: Escape the scene of the crime, then undertake the role of an information dealer or bounty hunter.

Other: The cake is a lie, Eternia.

Reaction score
    Erm... Do we have enough actual Eternia military? Not to be a hypocrite but everybody is becoming a rebel lol

Reaction score
    There are like 4 members or so. Guys I don\'t know how active I\'ll actually be, so if anyone wants to take over until I\'m back, I\'ll interview you on skype (Zamorak789) and give you the control panel and such. You\'ll have to pay for the server, as I\'m out of money.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well if you super de duper need it and no one else can I suppose I can keep the server running from an offline view, like make sure it\'s all good and check in once in awhile.

Reaction score
    Name:jakethewarlord

personality: calm in most situations, he prefers to avoid fights, he does everything in his power to get his crew out alive.

bio: jake lived the good life he had a family and ran his own salvage business, then it went wrong. He was hired by the military to take parts of an old freighter and deliver them to the shipyard.they offered over 200,000 credits jake could not refuse. When jake arrived at the freighters location he was surprised to find a abandonded dreadnaught why would the military lie to him? He heard yelling,his ships had been boarded he reached for his pistol. Then he felt a sharp pain on the back of his head... It all went black. When he came to he was chained to a wall next to him were his family. Three shots rang out and his family droped to the floor. Jake did not know what to think he look around the room and found himself looking down the barrel of a pistol, his pistol. Before he could act another shot rang out and his pistol and the man behind it dropped. The last thing he remembers was being unchained and dragged into a dropship. Jake woke in a medical ship, soon after a doctor walked in in informed him that he was severely dehydrated and that he should say there for a few days.

Plans: to try and sabotage the military and track down the person who saved me

other:eternia

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: Umblada

Personality: Hardworking, sarcastic, and untrusting of most people

Bio:

Umblada always had a thisrt for adventure and at a very young age he snuck on to a smuggler\'s ship hoping for it to take him to far away worlds. After he was discovered on the ship the smugglers did not kill him like he expected them to. They put him to work around their ship and he slowly learned about how to be a good smuggler. As the years past he eventually got his own ship to explore the galaxy on his own.

He made a good living for a few years by delivering some \'products\' to certian people, sometimes scavengeing ships that happened to \'malfunction\' at the wrong times, and on the rare occasion he did transport people who wanted to stay unseen. It was good for a while though every now and again he ran into some Eternia ships that tried to take him in, most of the the time he easily escaped. However the other times he had to bribe his way out this work always worked....well that is till he was caught scavenging a downed Eternia ship. His ship was disabled and he was quickly taken in to custody, shortly after his was put on the Hail to serve a life long sentence.

Make a sleek new smuggler\'s ship, create a base of operations, and taked down the Eternia empire.

Other: Eternia

Reaction score
    Why the hell do you need to pay for the server? Why not just port-forward? I don\'t get that :/

Reaction score
    Character Name: Dr_Vincent_Goldfoot

Personality: Creative, ambitious, cocky, cynical and methodic.

Bio: Firstly I am going to state that these facist \"Eternian\" dogs or whatever they call themselves had no right to imprision me! I mean all I have been doing is research for a better future for those who deserve it. It was and still is my goal to gather the greatest minds in this dystopian civilization of corrupt officials and government figures and create a new civilzation, a greater civilization! Who was I? I just told you I am the great Dr. Vincent Goldfoot and I am the greatest scientist that this dirt heap of a planet as ever known! Oh you might think that I\'ve lost it, what since being locked away in this blasted prison for longer than I\'d like to know normally would have made some people lose it. But not me! I have great plans for all of us who would like to share in a brighter tomorrow, a tomorrow where the greatest minds and hard working people will gather together and surpass this primitive dystopian organization know as \"Eternia\".

Plans: The first thing I\'m going to do once I get out of here is get back to my research. Its been too long since I was taken away from my last project and I was so close to completing it! Once I have finally finished my research I guess I will need to find some peons to share in this glory with me.

Other: Oh those Eternian dogs will get what they deserve... Oh will they ever...

Reaction score
    Because port-forwarding is much laggier and far more reliant on the person running it. Unless you want your computer on 24/7, then it\'s completely obsolete for servers.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name (keep in mind, you screen name needs to be this):

MrBrightside

Personality: Quiet, keeps to himself usually.

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!):

Known only as MrBrightside or MisterB. Tactically interested in large-scale combat and engineering powerful weaponry. Also interested in claiming land and asteroid field bases for profit to fuel large-scale production plans. Usually appears to be working with other indivuduals, but never as part of a known large faction. Leaves a trail of corruption and empty wallets where he travels.

Establish vital source of income. Acquire workers and small-scale faction base. Produce pirate patrols and set up trade routes between new sources of income. Destroy any who dare interfere with his plans of system control.

Other:

Just a mature player looking for some small-time roleplaying and interesting PvP.

Eternia Btw

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: Tacio

Age 19

Personality: Quiet, Not a people person,Spontaneous

Bio: Tacio grew up on the Planet victus without many friends and most of the close family dying. He wqas a great ship pilot learning from his father who a ship salvager . He was nothing special just the average guy who you find in any corner of a bar mainly looking for work of any kind. When one night he gets into a bar fight, in which he he gets many injuries, and walks home but on the way he is approached by a group of people who convinced him that they were the good guys, and the Eternia were the bad guys. All in all the paid Tacio and several others o atempt to sneak into the Eternia goverment building and steal some important papers that could cripple the empire, but when thing go tits up tacio is left behind and caught to be taken to the ship Hail. while he is imprisoned he vows to enver take a side.

Plans once you\'re in the server: Earn money by salvaging and making trade routes and hopfully either join a trade guild or make my own taking no side in the Eternia vs rebels fighting unless either one threats my money making

other: oh Eternia or whatever it is

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen

Personality: Reckless, crazy, and greedy.

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!): Joseph was caught one night while smuggling slaves for a mineral-rich planet, to get the planet mined out finally so that the owner of it could move on. His engines failed while only one Sector away and he had to send out a Distress signal. Not very long after he was found by the Military, and sentenced to a life in Prison. He was able to escape Hail and is currently trying to create another ship. He always flys unarmed ships that looks like they are for medical help, so he occasionally picks up a wounded ship or two and sends the pilots into slavery, while keeping the ships as trophys. But now, since he feels like the Military will be looking for him he has decided to arm his ship...but armed in a way that hides more than 90% of its arnaments.

Plans once you\'re in the server: Build a giant ship that can transport 20-80 people, as well as have a tonne of Cargo room. (Massive amount of Sheilds for defenses, and missles for weapons, thick armour plating as well as a giant engine.)

Other: Rebel, but because of Greed will take money to assist Eternia if they are willing. Or other payments.