[RP] Eternia [DEAD, don't apply!]

Reaction score
    Character Name (keep in mind, you screen name needs to be this):Commander_Cooke

Personality:Quiet, resourceful and friendly.

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!): Cooke was born into an Eternia Military family, both of his parents being Lieutenants in an Eternia Destroyer. He was conceived on the ship, and was later dropped off onto a nearby planet where he lived his childhood. During this time his technical skills developed. Enough for him to intercept an Eternia message, explaining in full detail the destruction of a nearby planet because the locals refused to grant Eternia access to the mineral reserves. This leads Cooke to grow angry with Eternia and in turn his parents for serving them. Years later he attempts to deal information about Eternia to it\'s enemies when his ship gets intercepted by cruisers, thus putting him on Hail.

Plans once you\'re in the server: Regain my status among my friends and build a small trade empire.

Other:Eternia, in all of it\'s bloody glory.

Reaction score
    Name: SageThe13th

Personality: Brilliant, eccentric, creative, loyal, honest, awkward and cautious around new people.

Bio: SageThe13th has always been sort of an odd individual. In fact, SageThe13th isn\'t even his real name. But, that\'s skipping ahead quite a bit. Let\'s start at the beginning.

SageThe13th (referred to as just Sage from this point on) was born to a good family and had an fairly easy life growing up. Sage attended the Victus Royal Academy of Stellar Shipwrights. The rigid and traditional nature of the school was something Sage was never really comfortable with, but he had always had a liking for things that were old and despite the academy\'s somewhat outdated methods it was still one of the best places on Victus to learn about star ships. Sage worked hard and graduated a year early; and while he never had the best grades, he was often lauded for his unique designs.

Sage landed a well paying job designing ships. He was never the chief engineer on a project like he\'d always dreamed, but at least he\'d manged to make a comfortable living for himself. After a few years of that, a unique opportunity presented itself when Sage\'s good friend Austin sat down to talk with him one day. Austin was going to be going on an archeological expedition. This was more than a little perplexing to Sage at first, since Austin was an upper level software engineer, specializing in star ship systems. However, it all made sense when Austin told Sage that expedition was going to be investigating a derelict spacecraft. And, as luck would have it, the team still needed an expert in ship design and ship construction history of which Sage was both. Sage had helped make plenty of star ships, but he\'d never really traveled in one. Seeing the chance to expand his horizons and experience something new for a change, Sage accepted the offer.

The Dove-5 expedition, named after the mission commander Sophia Dove, took quite awhile to get to the site of abandoned ship as it was on the fringes of explored space. Eternia took little notice of the mission as they were more concerned with a growing rebel threat than the discovery of some old space junk. Although naturally shy, Sage became good friends with everyone on the expedition thanks to Austin\'s help as he is was far more outgoing.

The ship they were investigating was a marvel of engineering. It was far more advanced than other ships of the period when it was determined to be in operation. The ship\'s technology was still outdated compare to current standards, especially with regards to it\'s material composition, but it was clearly made using some advanced building techniques and had many innovative design features. Sage was instantly fascinated by the ship and complete enamored with the engineering that went into making it. There were also many question regarding just where it had come from and who made it. Could it be the product of alien technology? Or maybe it was built by some lost colony from Victus\' early days of space exploration? He had to know the answers and the rest of the Dove-5 team felt much the same way.

Still, the ship was nothing more than an academic curiosity, not really valuable in any practical sense. That was until Sage got the main power core working. Everyone was completely taken aback when Sage was able to activate the ship. Not only had the ship been there for a very long time, but it had no fuel on board. Of course, that\'s because the ship didn\'t need fuel; it\'s creators had succeeded in creating an infinite power generation system. This was big. And it would change everything once they got back. The team had a meeting to discuss what to do with the discovery. Sophia reasoned that Eternia would try to control the technology completely and abuse it for their own ends. She wanted the technology the be given to everybody. The team agreed and started thinking of ways to sneak the technology back to Victus under Eternia\'s noses.

It didn\'t take long for things to wrong however, as Austin soon discovered that their ships had been bugged, tipped of by some irregular transmissions. Apparently, the Eternian military officer who approved the mission had a virus implant in their ship\'s computers that would keep Eternia informed of any interesting developments. Austin stopped the transmissions as soon as he realized what was going on. And over the course of the next several days, he wrote a virus of his own and sent it to tamper with Eternia\'s databases in an attempt to keep them from learning what was going on. The virus succeeded in deleting the team\'s personal records, and just about everything else that was important, but Eternia already knew about the engine and they were coming.

The Dove-5 team tried to run with the technology, but they were eventually cornered after weeks of pursuit. With Eternia closing in the team had one last meeting and tried to work out a way to escape. They all decided on a course of action and agreed that if they did make it out of this, it would be too dangerous to meet up afterwards. Austin promised that if he ever got back to Victus he would finish the job he started and make sure everyone\'s records were cleared so that Eternia couldn\'t track them down. Sage would never see any of them again.

Most of the team was divide among two of their smaller ships, which they used to evade the Eternian fleet. Sophia escaped another small ship, with as much of derelict\'s power core as she could take. Sage continued to operate the main ship and draw Eternia\'s attention so that the others would get away. He planned to ditch the ship and take the last shuttle; at which point he would hide in a near by debris field and make a break for it while the Eternians were busy searching the main ship. His plan turned out to be for not though, as he discovered that the ship he wanted to use had been badly damaged, most likely during a close call he had with a frigate the previous day. Out of options, Sage resigned himself to the fact that he would definitely be caught and arrested. Still he did everything he could to screw with the Eternian fleet until then.

During his numerous interrogations he would only identify himself as SageThe13th. Sage was charged with working against the public interest, which was a laugh, and given the choice of spending the rest of his life on Hail or selling out his comrades and getting his sentence reduced to six months. Sage was uncharacteristically crass in his response, which rather colorfully amounted to a no. Unfortunately, Sophia was caught trying to give the technology to the rebels and was executed for treason. It seems she had met the officer, who okayed the Dove-5 expedition, in person while she was organizing the mission. Thus, there was no way to completely erase her identity. Meanwhile, Sage was condemned to spend the rest of his life on Hail.

Sitting in his cell Sage could hear the hum of the newly installed power cores, technology he helped uncover. Now Eternia\'s reach was as endless as their greed. Not that Sage could do anything about it given the circumstances, but it still made him feel like crap. He often wondered why they kept him alive. Maybe they were still hoping he\'d break down and make a deal? Whatever the reason, it didn\'t matter anymore. One day Sage heard something very different from the sounds he\'d grown accustomed to. Explosions. Hail was under attack. Sage was hurried out of his cell and guided to an escape pod by some of the freedom fighters who had boarded the ship and were freeing the prisoners. He didn\'t really try to join with the attacking rebels. At that point he wasn\'t really looking for a cause he just wanted out. Sage had spend a total of six months on Hail. Clearly the universe had a twisted sense of humor.

Sage soon discovered that the infinite power cores were used by universally everybody. He didn\'t know if Sophia had somehow succeeded in getting the technology out or if the new cores had just been too wide spread in application by Eternia to keep it out of rebel hands. He fought off the idea that Eternia may have actually just released the new technology to the public for everyone\'s benefit. Either way, he knew Sophia would have been pleased. Sage\'s thoughts then turned inward. Now what was he going to do? As a former member of Dove-5 does he now have the responsibility of stopping Eternia? What about the officer who approved the Dove-5 expedition and was instrumental in hunting Sophia down? Should he try and get revenge? Sage also remembered he hadn\'t finished looking into the technology his team had discovered. It became clear though that he wasn\'t going to get anywhere staying still and pondering his life. It was time to move forward.

Plans once you\'re in the server: Sage has a lot on his plate right now. He needs to make money, design and build his own ship, finish his research into the derelict’s technology, find allies and a safe place to stay, and maybe even squeeze in a little revenge if he\'s got the time. However, the most important thing is not getting killed or recaptured before he can do any of that.

Other: “What do I think of Eternia? Well, with a name like that they sure as heck seem to think rather highly of themselves. But, I think one day they\'ll find that nothing lasts forever.” – SageThe13th

Reaction score
    ***[Redacted. Report to nearest Eternia military installation for neural scrubbing.]***

Character Name (keep in mind, you screen name needs to be this): Arcadious

Personality: Indeterminate.

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!):

Arcadious (Unit Number: 63244) is a product of decades of secret research and development. Manufactured through a process of artificially simulated organic growth in a biochamber, with neural programing loaded optically. Thorough laboratory and field testing was recommended before release, but was ignored to advance emergency response timetables.

Plans once you\'re in the server: I don\'t know, perhaps I will join the military, and see what happens.

Other: Eternia

***[Redacted. Report to nearest Eternia military installation for neural scrubbing.]***

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I can\'t seem to connect to the sever >_>Ip is right just seems to stay on starmade connector

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I think the server may be down for the count. Or at least until someone picks it up.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: Incudem

Personality: Stoic

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!): Eternia loves to boast about their security, and I love proving them wrong. All it takes is a few grazing shots on a patrol ship and I get a free ride all the way to Hail. This place looks like it will be tough to escape from though, should be fun. Maybe once I’m out I should attack a shipping convoy? Could get something even more challenging than Hail for that.

Plans once you\'re in the server: Inspect Eternia\'s facilities.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Say I wanted to create a character who was, say, Eternian Special Forces (Or something along those lines, anyways.) What would be the general IC/OOC process, would I have to roleplay as a normal soldier becoming Special Forces, or could I arrive and say (with proper IC information, of course) that I\'m SpecOps?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would honestly say think of a few ideas that would fit onto a military recruit form and brief career. if done in character or not.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i get my computer fixed finnally and i cant login, awesomesauce, what up with the server?

Reaction score
    Character Name: Moose

Personality: Calm, collected, cruel, sadistic

Bio: \"Treason? Pfuh. You listen to one little conversation and suddenly you\'re taken at gun point and thrown in some scrap yard. If they didn\'t want people to know, they shouldn\'t have been talking in a bar! Not my fault their information got so-, well it is actually. Hehehe, but still! A man has to make a living, and information sells well!\" The man grunts a bit, his gaze shifting away from the group he spoke to, \"But then the bastard sold me out. Sold my information right back to the Eternians!\" He looks back to the crowd, \"Shame he got locked up too, eh?\" Moose chuckles a bit, standing. He pulls a crude shiv from his jumpsuit, made from a piece of cracked hull. Him and the crowd approach a new figure, who would presumably be the man who sold Moose to the Eternians. The crowd form a tight circle around the man, blocking the guard\'s line of sight as Moose moves in. With a few quick jabs, Moose had opened the poor soul\'s gut and stabbed into his armpits, leaving the ragged figure to bleed out on the floor. He disappeared into the crowd, moving with them and then sparsing out slowly, fading away from the attention of the wardens.

Plans once you\'re in the server: Apply to join the Ryzan Empire, and create a small fighter for myself.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen

Personality: Kind, intelligient, cunning

Bio \"towermaster2\'

Jenkins got his nickname when, on his first two fighter jet training flights, he crashed into skyscrapers, causing millions of credits damage. after he graduated from the piloting school, he joined a small trading fleet in his cargoship ironically called the leviathan. Arrested a year later for smuggling stolen hyperdrives and generators in Eternia space. he was found guilty and given life inprisonment, of which he is currently serving on the ship Hail.

Plans once you\'re in the server: Build a capable ship and start a faction.

Other: Eternia, Corrupt Eternia...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Character Name Eatcake9

Personality:Quiet, like to follow rather than lead, Rational/Reasonable

Bio: 15 years old whose only Star Made experience is from running a small Hamachi server with my brother but I have made some impressive builds. I don\'t talk (or type I guess) very often but I am always listening.

Plans once you\'re in the server: Join a Faction, make a ship, fuck shit up

Other:ainretE

Reaction score
    Name: Sin72

Personality: Creative, Reserved, Antisocial

Bio: My strength is building. All of my life I\'ve been able to construct whatever it is I needed to survive. Not only was this the ticket to success for me, but my ticket to Hail as well. A young mind, I was the captain of a small freighter for a short time, before being tossed around by many warring factions working as an inventor of technological marvels. I\'ve worked for both the Eternian Military, and the Rebel factions, and lets just assume that I was captured doing something dirty for the Rebels. The cold cells and corridors of Hail erodes my creativity, and the release from my physical and psychological prison may be all I need to break (or save) my sanity. One thing is certain. Once I am released, it will be hard to bottle me up again.

Plans once you\'re in the server: If my application is approved, I will aquire some funds, via salvaging, work, or other methods, construct a medium sized stealth-cruiser, and attempt to create a private faction neutral to the Eternian Empire and the Rebels, and any other warring factions. My goal will be to provide my products and/or services to any potential benefactors, while scattering automated outposts throughout the galaxy.

Other: I\'m a bit new to RP and obviously to Eternia and its\' lore, so bear with me if I have trouble with being in-character. I hope my plan to start a private neutral faction isn\'t too ambititous. If so, let me know and I can change my plan.

Reaction score

Personality: Kind Brave Curious

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!): When I was born, I was wealthy and healthy (didn\'t rhyme on purpose) And my family owned the town and a resource company. I always liked watching the workers try to lift boulders and throw their pickaxe at high-up ores. When I was 5, I could already lift 10 pounds and use an axe. I grew fast, trained hard, and worked even harder by 13 I would always throw 20 pound rocks at trees that the almost-sharp ones made a deep cut in the tree. My father, my friends and I played Hot-Rock (instead of hot potato) but the rock was actually hot from being held carefully over molten lava. By 15 and a half I was strong, healthy and still pretty rich, but then someting happened...something BAD happened...It grew doubtlessly dark almost like a tornado! But when everyone looked in the sky, we were ALL...PETRIFIED...by FEAR...The largest ship anyone could\'ve ever imagined, probably 60 times bigger than a juggernaught, A Corasp Hive! Corasp Hives can dock over 40 Corasp Workers (turrets) and hold 20 Frigates 6 destroys 70 fighters divided into 3 hangars! No one could blink, no one coulb twitch a finger no one but me...could scream and run. By the time I screamed the Corasp Hive detetced our planet and shot us down with Corasp Workers (turrets), Corasp Hykoy Keepers (Hykoy is like honey, just extremely acidic, Corasp keepers are fighters) and gave us all 6 of their Corasp Wasps (destroyers) we all watched as our homes were obliterated by salvage cannons and antimatter cannons as well as our planet being melted by acidic Hykoy...When the invasion was over...2 survived, but then one just cried and leaped off his rock into random space.....Now about an hour beforeI thought I could build a fighter out of the remains of the Corasps that attacked my home. I succeeded but ended up not being able to fly it....I couldn\'t could figure out why. So i went and salvaged the parts I thought I needed and I sent out to seek Revenge on the Corasps. I came upon a legend, a mystery, a Juggernaught! The eternia tried recruiting me and I accepted! I tried telling them my story but they didn\'t beleive me...So I showed them something I found, A plextanium Jar of Hykoy!! Turns out, Plextanium Glass is fullly immune to Hykoy! So then they considered second thoughts about me and my story. \'Had this kid found what I think he found?\' \'Had he experienced only what one of us seams to have?\' \'How will we ever crack this?\' the captain of the crew spoke: \"We shall transport you to a station to get started on your work! You shall be a miner and a Goods Transporter!\" I then sent out to build 1 of every ship and fullfill my work and get promoted! I already had a fighter, now i needed to build a frigate to finish my work!

Plans once you\'re in the server: To Build one of every ship and do tasks for others like transporting from faction to faction with a frigate!

Other: Can an admin supply me credits if I try to build sweet ships for people?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name (keep in mind, you screen name needs to be this): Qbert (Not sure if I need to make an RP name, if so, that name would be \"Nick Franke\"

Personality: Reclusive when alone, helpful when working with a team

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!):

Born on a small planet in a distant system, I began my life in a small village. We didn\'t have a lot of the technical commodities of the larger empires, nor did we have enough resources on our forest planet, other then wood, I suppose. One day, some pirates decided to blast our town from orbit, decimating everything. People were driven out of their homes. I was able to sneak aboard one of the pirate ships as it came down to loot the town, by hiding in the weapons compartment. After hitching a ride to the main space station, I began researching and doing small tasks aboard the station, to work up enough to build a scavenger ship so that I can someday rebuild my destroyed town and save whoever is still left there.

Plans once you\'re in the server: I plan on building a medium sized cargo \"stealth\" ship. I want to be a reputable trader so that I can help the economy in the distant sectors flourish My end-game goal is to have built a small town on a planet.

Other: bring friends to inhabit and run a trading company from the town.

Reaction score
    Character Name: Taraneth Eligo

Personality: Observant, calm and a little bit sinister, a real grease monkey.

Bio:

Tareneth grew up with a group of space pirates that made their living by raiding barges and ships for various tech loot. Her father Artor the captain of the small crew saw her as his treasure, the only thing he still lived for. But raising her was hard, gifted as she was with the wrench she spent her younger days alone in the machine room, learning about various types of engines and tech. She was the opposite of her father, he a strong well raised man while she prefered dirt,grease and hard work.

As Taraneth grew older she began to question her fathers actions, the killings, the raidings the crimes, all the things that causes to much pain. Her father took her down to the living quarters, poured up a glass of liquor and sat down in one of the seats, peering out into the empty and cold space. His voice heavy, cold as the space outside he spoke to her \"All grown up now have we?\" he said looking at her. She nodded lightly as while responding with a quiet \"Yes father\". He nodded in return before taking a sip from the glass \"Do you not like what we do? What we do to survive..ever since your mothe-\" She interrupted him with a cold stare \"Don\'t bring it up!\" she yelled out with annoyance while waving her hand dissmissivly. \"Very well\" he repsonded quietly \"Maybe this is not for you then, pirates, raiding, fighting for yourself.\"

She shook her head while turning her back before taking a few heavy steps, followed by a deep breath she continued walking towards the shuttle bay, this life was not for her. Without a word from her father he simply smiled as he watched his grown up girl start off just as he did..

Plans once you\'re in the server: To play this game and Role-play which i what i do most of the time on other games like minecraft, WoW.

Other: I\'m applying with a few other friends that i play with and we are going for Eternia because we all love role-playing a lot.

Reaction score
    Character Name: Zack Hall

Personality: Cherasmatic, Idealest, Interlectual, Stratergest

Bio: At a young age zack looked to the stars in envy of those that had the ability of spaceflight, his family was very poor and lived on a planet in a far sector of space that once boasted a huge resources of ore, unfortunately after the invention of the scavenging beams land based mining became obsolete and many worlds became quickly striped of ore and abandoned, unfortunately many people were left on the old mine worlds even though they had been taken there by the Hamilton Mining Corperation HMC for short, HMC sore no reason to take them to new worlds as they were an obsolete tool for there use. The Galaxy changed to a world of few luxury\'s for most and the only jobs left to people were those only technical jobs requiring intelligence or jobs of villainy and pirates acts requiring nothing but violent tendencies and not much pity, so in such a world it was hard for zack to grow up but despite the fact of consent starvation and hardships he trained in technical running of ships and trade to the point were he managed to work his way onto a supply runner ship after working for 3 years he now has the money to start a group to enact his life goal to forge a city in which he will let all who where abandoned by HMC and build a new life for them selves in the universe.

Plans once you\'re in the server: To build a station city full of trade and events as well as an alliance of other factions it will be called Azure Galixia (Blue Galaxy) (there are 2 others joining me in this goal Taraneth Eligo and Marcus \"Shrike\" Hamilton) there storys corolate with me as charicters.

Other: I would like to build a fun rp hub on Eternia as i do on all servers i join games arena fights so in so forth and as ne items and abilitys for players come out ill intergrate them into my station city. other rp servers played: lord of the craft and other forum based rp to many to mention

Reaction score
    Character Name: Shrike

Personality: Loud, Blunt, Trustworthy, Charsimatic, and Funny. He also likes to spend money.

Bio:

Marcus Hamilton first born of Henry Hamilton the head of Hamilton Mining Corperation. Which owned many mining worlds before the Eternia corperation absorbed them.

He grew bored of constantly being expected of being a high and mighty nobleman. At the age of 15 he started to act out and get into trouble. He would desperatly try and find the next interesting thing to do. Eventually he heard that space life was exciting so he composed a plan to get out.

Using his parents money he hired himself punks and pirates forming Shrike\'s Mercenaries. They would take small jobs here and their, usually fighting small pirate groups or defending mining vessels. One day though he took a contract to defend a Large Cargo Hauler but the contract was unusually well paying. Soon he found his company being surrounded and destroied left and right by a large military-like force of Eternia. His ship became horribly damaged and he could do nothing but abandon his crew and escape the slaughter.

Stuck with little money and no crew, he plans his next exciting adventure. But he holds a special grudge against both his father and Eternia for ruining his fun.

Plans once you\'re in the server:
    Become famous and stuffs... Also to join with two other people to create a Rogue station that is neather an ally of or an enemy of Eternia.

Other:
    So Eternia is mean and stuffs. Bringing my skill and knowledge of RP to this server and to create a fun interesting counter force to Eternia that could create really interesting subvert conflict.