[RP] Eternia [DEAD, don't apply!]

Reaction score
    I joined this servers spiritual successor it seems... So everyone who applied here should probably check out Vivacitas. It seems well made.
    http://star-made.org/content/rp-vivacitas-whitelist-modified-economy-no-catalog

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character: drsalmon

Personality: confident, brave, thoughtfull, determined, slightly greedy,

Bio: a young starship captin with a love for space battles and the loots that comes with it. hes quick inter a battle but knows whens its best to stay away when he\'s out matched. his hopes are to join the Eternia millitary to fight honorable battles and win tonnes of loot.

Plans once you\'re in the server: i plan to participate in great rp and have a good time

Other: Eternia

Reaction score

Personality: builder, designer, gear head

Bio(your character) been trudging around the galexy for a spell, picking up jobs here and there. Been looking for a place to call home and let my engineering skills be put to good use. No interest in global politics, just like to stay clear of them! All i want it to be known as the guy that can build the ship needed for the current mission. Dont care for thievery but dont let that fool you.. i know how to protect whats mine!

Plans for the server: build, supply and explore this part of the universe. Always up for building partners and making that next big project.

Other: something about Eternia, i dont know...

http://roenilli.imgur.com/

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: NoOrdinaryBanana

Personality: Sarcastic, Not loyal, Will only fight if he has to

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!): Banana immediately ignores your beginning questions, only taking time to briefly tell you his name, and launches into a story,

\"Smuggling used to be so much easier. It was simple and quick. Take the cargo, go to your drop off spot, and go. But ever since they came, paper work and security have gone a lot stricter. I\'ve lost a lot of buddies, and I\'ve seen a lot of people turn, to them.\"

A lost, deflated look fills Banana\'s dark brown eyes.

\"Once I was going through a checkpoint, all was going well until I reconized the guard. And he reconized me at that same instant.\"

\"Luckily it was a small job, just some dozen live stock for a coloney planet. But the way they treated me for the next month was enough to make me quit for a few years.\"

Banana vibrates, as if the very memory is going to burst out of him. But, as Banana continues to talk, you notice he starts to relax, his once stiff demeanor more casual. And, maybe the corner of his mouth is starting to raise into a smile.

\"I run away from pirates now, I\'m just a small crook compared my living when I was young and cocky, and when I liked a good fight. And the Rebels? I can\'t say like really like em\' to much. Well, what I can say is I betrayed one too many people that are still alive.\"

Plans once you\'re in the server: Create a small fast salvaging ship, go around looking for trouble and the like. Maybe even try to \"Spy\". Sell plexiglass.

Other: I\'m new to this game so I could use some help with the ship, if I\'m accepted. Also it would be intresting to have some \"girls\" roleplaying. Not that I\'m going to.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    [Attention to Grammar Nazis! This reply was written by ukrainian. There is HUGE chance of grammar errors in it and etc.]

Name:\'Clockwork\'

Personality:Emotionless.

Data:

Name:David \'Clockwork\' Liesnetsov.

Location where subject born: Previously small faction \'UoR\' controlled sector on one of space stations.

BIO: Born in low crime sector controlled by \'Union of Races\' in low-wealth family.
    Father - Gektor Lisnetsov - \'UoR\' Civil Protection. KIA during pirate raid.

Mother - Oksana Lisnetsova. KIA during pirate raid.

Both parents died when David was 5 months old.

After pirate raid he was added to \'UoR\' \'s program \'Protectors of homeworld\'.
    At 4 Y.O Program started and David was faced to many problems in both physical and intellectual problems 6 years. When he was 11 Y.O program included: tactics,resource operation,advanced battle training with a basic school program. Also it included drug injection to increase. When he was 12 Y.O program included basic ship technology and construction program which he succeeded in less than 3 months and proceeded to study it. When he was 14 Y.O \'UoR\' Failed due to massive amount of rebellions because of pirate raids. Was forced to survive by himself he travelled in passenger ship to nearby planet for job. Three months after arrival on planet another rebellion has started and planet was attacked by one of parts of broken \'UoR\'. Population which were evactuating from planet were easily shot down. Most didn\'t survived. Rain of destroyed ships were falling down on planet surface. David survived in one of underground bunkers.

After attack he was helping to wounded with anything he can. Once medical supplies ended people started to die fastly.There were only halfly working ships on a planet and nearby station with which communications given availibility to communicate was destroyed. Trader John had only one thing that was damaged in ship - engine. He successfully repaired it and the only trading ship started it\'s route to a nearby sector to call for help. Help arrived - tons of medical and food supplies and 2 fighter squads patrolling the sector. The only ship was trading ship parts after that. David was working as a mechanic... restoring and creating ships.

During next attack a huge ship arrived with a big fleet.
    Such big attack forced to last standing \'UoR\' throw all fleet in battle. But they failed and lost that fight. Planet was captured by religious fanatics that were cutting everyone who didn\'t believed in their \'God\'.
    Trader John proposed David to join him as opportunities of trader were still availible to him. He did as there were no other chances to survive. Soon the religious fanatics which controlled biggest part of \'UoR\' hired every ship they were able to to salvage parts from huge ship graveyards. That was more profitable but more dangerous than trading so John agreed to it. During the first salvaging flight drugs that were injected started to act and slowly remove emotions from David. Three years of salvaging. In these three years they found many high-cost parts. Best part they found is some kind of experimental engine that was 10 times better than engine they had. Soon all destroyed ships were processed and they gone back to trading.

7 years later.
    Religious fanatics taken control of all \'UoR\' sectors and space stations. Most of them believed in \'God\'. Some didn\'t and hid. But best place to hide is among the one who tries to find you. Both John and David didn\'t believed in god and continued to live as traders. John - trader and David - mechanic. When he was 24 years old there fanatics revealed their plans. All these years they were working on bombs that are able to destroy planets. They spoken that the sacrifice of planets where they live will let everyone to live in place they call \'Elta\' ... the place people arrive after death and receive pleasure and other \'good\' things.
    Most people... who didn\'t believed in god tried to evacuate from these planets and stations. Noone tried to stop them due to fanatics which told that there is no escape from this destiny as the sacrifice will be so strong that everyone will be sacrificed. Only several ships escaped. And all of them were using the experimental engine which had one hidden possibility. Warp. All those ships warped out in one direction. The worst part of the engine\'s warp is that it is experimental and was not tested by anyone. They were not good for long range jumps. Once upon arrival their engines were destroyed\\were not working at all. These engines were not restorable. All ships were left in space unable to normally move.
    After some days scouts of Eternia found them. They were prisoned for 2 months after which they have been released.

John started to work as basic transport ship.

David was studying ships of Eternia to have a mechanic job. In only some months he did nice sum of credits to get his own ship.

Plans once you\'re in the server:

Work as trader\\miner\\salvager.

And I dunno what to do next. I\'ll see I think.

Other:

Glory to Arstotzka![JK]

Reaction score
    Character Name (keep in mind, you screen name needs to be this): Vincent Lin

Personality:Kind, easygoing, trustworthy, lacks initiative, and slightly impatient.

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!): A petite young woman enters a pitch black bedroom. She turns on the familiar lamp, only to find an abandoned camera with a video stored in it. Looking hopeful, she taps the start button on the holographic-screen and starts playing the video.

*Video-log starts to play*

The video was, at first, pitch black. After several seconds of darkness, a dim lamp lights up a messy bedroom with a simple chair in the middle.

\"Is this thing finally working? Yes! It finally worked!\"

Moments later, a young man, appearing to be of Asian descent in his early 20\'s, walks to the chair and sits down. He seems to be average in height and reasonably built. He has medium length jet black hair with short bangs parted towards the left side of his face. His usually bright brown eyes belies a tiredness that only many sleepless nights would show.

\"Alright,\" the man says,\" My name\'s Vincent, I was born on this planet, Terramasta, I don\'t know who will find this tape, but by then I\'ll be long gone. So... here\'s my story. Before \'they\' came... We were living great lives... Mom and dad were happy, my little sister was, well, being a normal little girl. I was pretty happy working with my old man at his ship engineering shop.\"

The young man stops briefly, taking on a desolate and desperate look in his eyes.

\"When they came... My father died on the first day defending his home. And... God... What they did to my little sister.\"

The man looks like hes on the brink of tears. He takes several deep breaths before continueing on his dialogue.

\"She hung herself after what they did to her... Mom only died last year because she was denied diagnosis and medication for an illness which cropped up. I guess now I\'m the only one alive in my family and, from what I\'ve heard, a segment of Eternia\'s watch near our planet was broken... I plan on taking advantage of it. I\'m planning to leave this god forsaken place. Where I\'ll go? I don\'t know. I just want to get away from this place. The only regret i have...\"

The man pauses once more, looking unsure of himself.

\"The only regret i have, is leaving my girlfriend Jess here. I tried to convince here to come with me, but she\'s too fearful of her life to do so. If whoever is watching this video knows her, please tell her that I still love her dearly, and always will. I\'m afraid that this is all the time I can spare. I\'m going to go to the hole right now before they reinforce their patrols there. Im taking my family\'s only spaceworthy ship with me. Wish me luck.\"

The video cuts out with Vincent running out of his room, grabbing only his pistol and a large backpack. The woman who was watching the video drops the camera and starts sobbing. She cries out for the comfort she will probably never feel again. She exits the room, whispering only barely audibly. \"I love you too...\"

Plans once you\'re in the server: Explore the general area and eventually join a non-pirate faction.

Other: I\'ve never been in a large scale RP before, but I have been in RPs before I\'m sure Eternia will be a great server for me. Also, this is my first time ever trying to write a legitimate story. I hope whoever reads this doesnt get eye cancer like people do when they usually read my stories.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    already been accepted way back on the first page moved to a new city so havent been around be awesome if i could be resent the ip

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    hay guys i was app/messig #18 and u stell havent toled if i was allowd on and no ip was given

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: BlueChaoticSlender

Personality: Rude, but in a smart but funny way.

Bio: My parents abandoned me when i was 11. They left me with a small amount of items, in front of a shop when i was sleeping. i made a spaceship and traveled ever since. I\'ve always wanted to join the military. Unfortunately, at 18, my spaceship broke and i salvaged it. ive been traveling in space ever since.

Plans: To join the military and get a spaceship to travel space.

Other: I kind of have a bounty on my head because i *Accidentaly* hit a military dude with my spaceship. Heh... Oops...

Reaction score
    Whitelist: Henji

Personality: Quiet, cautionus and nervous person.

Character Biography:

Want to know about me? Heh...well, basicly I was miner, years ago, spending most of my time digging all the useful stuff, to be refined in later time, I must say I didn\'t see anything else than that. You ask why? Answer is simple, I had not time to waste for anything stupid, if I wanted to get the money required to survive in the \"Den\". What was \"Den\"? One of worst human colonies I ever seen, had my luck to end up there only to get stuck and be unable to leave.

Well it was till pirates decided to visit us, all I remember from that day was chaos and massive ship slowly preparing to jump into space, after looting the colony. For my luck I knew good spot to hide, deep in the mine, where pirates decided not to enter for some reason. I was left with little of materials with which I managed to modify mining vessel. It had enaugh power to fly and it was big enaugh to for me to live inside. For first few weeks I was flying in the space, trying to find nearest cilivisation, hoping to don\'t meet any pirates on my way. I knew what I will do after I will reach it, all I am worried now is if I will ever get the chance to make my plan, live.

Well, right... plan itself might sound...stupid, I am willing to build an massive...no wait, giantic spaceship! Yes, you heard me right, giantic spaceship, which I could use for my own purposes, like killing bandits, slavers and whoever else I would call an enemy of mine, you know...anyone who will try to stop me from flying around and perhaps trading with my ship, thats it.

Friends: none
    Name: Hawk
    Nickname: Reign Firehawk

Education: Basic and Advanced Pilot traninig, ship construction, miner, basic space combat training.

Plans:
    Earn some money

Gather minerals and supplies

Build massive ship

Other: Seeking the path of power.

Eternia

Reaction score
    Character Name: Conny

Personality: Cold, Distrusting, Murderous.

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!):

Year: 4058-U3

Crime: Murder in the 3rd degree

Friends: [FORGOTTEN]

Name: Conny

Nickname: Ct

*Mechanical Voice*: \"z-=Detainment Confirmed!=-z\"

*Ct*: \"What the... WHERE THE HELL AM I?\"

*Mechanical Voice*: \"What is your name?\"

*Ct*: \"Conny\"

*Mechanical Voice*: \"[Test Passed]: Threat Contained. Prisoner 01592 put into maximum security wing.\"

*Mechanical Voice*: \"Prisoner 01592 \'Conny\' will be contained in the maximum security wing. Due to the consequences of murdering an Eternia Empire Officer, you will be contained on the only deck with no view into the vacuum. You will do as you are told when you are told and how you are told. You will report to your duty station cleaning the mess hall after everyone else has eaten,after each meal period... \" *BOOOM*

*WARNING* *WEAPON SYSTEMS OFFLINE*

*WARNING* *REACTOR CORE TEMPERATURE CRITICAL*

*WARNING* *ALL HATCHES CLOSED*

*WARNING* *LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEMS OFFLINE*

*WARNING* *HULL BREACH NEAR CELL 01591*

*WARNING* *HULL BREACH NEAR CELL 01590*

*WARNING* *HULL BREACH IN HANGAR 4*

Other: Eternia

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: Amaterasu112

Personality: Quite and Callous

Bio

Life is not always as expected, even with todays technology. If you must know how I became part of this ship everyone calls Hail. I shall tell you only once... I was a Mechanic on a small freighter moving hulls and computers from salvage stations and ships. not always honest work but it paid very well, put food on the table and covered for parts I was responsible to acquire and install into the freighter as needed. it was a normal run, 70 or so sectors to make the delivery. we were ambushed by a stealth fighter, first few shots crippled our one defensive turret and a missile shortly after knocked out our engines. the captain came over the speaker and shouted for everyone to abandon ship. as I ran to the nearest escape pod a hull breach happened sucking some of the crew out into the open where the stealth fighter systematical murdered them in the vacuum. I hoped into the escape pod and jettisoned with few others, the fighter immediately switched to shoot at the pods my pod was hit first sending me hurdling away from the planet we had aimed for. I waited a few hours before I activated the distress becon, I was found, but by the wrong people. taken back to the nearest city, I was charged for Smuggling and Piracy. And that is why I am here today.

Plans: Continue what I started, but this time... im going to be warrior for whoever has the coin. many say that loyalty cant be bought, I say why can\'t it?

Eternia

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    GUYS!

THE SERVER IS DEAD! PLEASE STOP BRINGING A DEAD THREAD BACK TO LIFE.

The owner of the server has been offline for weeks.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: Portalboy

Personality: Sarcasm is my science, but also empathetic and reasonable. I