[Evo] Evolution I Professional Bounty Hunters

Reaction score
    It might help recruit people looking for lore in their rp experience.

Reaction score

Name + IGN: IRL Zac IGN= Zachwhit

Why you wish to join: Because i have no where else to go, im good with a gun

Past game experience: Clan Admiral, battle experiance

Starmade experience (building, pvp, mining, time played, etc.): PVP about 1 month played

Will you roleplay? Yes or No?: Hell yes, oh wait the other thing, ok sure

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Your application has been denied. You made enemies pointlessly whilst leading the Terran Rebelion and so I do not wish to bring this bad luck and bad reputation to our faction.

Reaction score
    Sorry for my Impatients. Just making sure I didnt get looked over like on the etermia post.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Oops, my bad... Yes you have been accepted, I will send you a PM with more information.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

Name + IGN: Captain hodor

Why you wish to join: i like to RP and this faction looks intresting

Past game experience: i used to RP in minecraft, WoW and Gmod for some time

Starmade experience (building, pvp, mining, time played, etc.): i\'m not a good builder, pvp and mining i am decent at. i played ca 3 weeks now, but i made the account today

Will you roleplay? Yes or No?: Yes

Reaction score
    Here is a screen shot of my ship i have been working on over the past few days.

Just need to know if it is good enough for the ESI designation before the name, and what the official colour scheme is so i can finish the asthetics.

Stas if anyone wants to know

Length 73m, Height 14m, Width 44m, Mass 1133

Thrust 2.7k, Power 60k (146k/regen), Shields 74k (2.5k/Regen)

Twin AMC 421dam each, Twin BB 345 each, Salvage/Astro/Power drain beams

Reaction score
    yep going to be starting it when the server starts on saturday.

All i will be doing is building the station until 90% finished then i can look at doing my ship lol

Had the approval from Admiral Dendrake to begin construction.

Reaction score
    When the server is up do we look at this forum or do we look at the official evolution site?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Alright, I\'m going to answer all your questions in one post. First of all, the color scheme has no official main color but you need a blue trim of sorts. You will need to check both this and evolution\'s forums for information when the server is up. For anymore information sen me a private message or message me on Skype.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I won\'t be able to post much as I is hard for me to access the internet currently. I promise to answer any and all applications and questions tomorrow night

Reaction score
    I don\'t know if you still want me to apply here but, just in case:

Name + IGN: Lewshizz

Why you wish to join: Already in ESI love to roleplay as well so might as well be in both sides

Past game experience: Roleplayed in starcraft 2 *really fun you should try it some time*, roleplayed on minecraft *Not as fun because of the amount of children running around on servers*, and build with you guys already

Starmade experience (building, pvp, mining, time played, etc.): Work best building fighters that are more efficent than lookers but also a good pilot, mainly fighter/capship. Also very experianced in roleplaying, I only had the game for a few weeks now but swiftly switched from minecraft backwards controls to this. *I even set the minecraft keys backwards to fit with this)

Will you roleplay? Yes or No?: Definately

PS: Will firestorm be up on the forum when finished? :p

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

Name + IGN: Ryan + Villainy

Why you wish to join: I enjoy RP, I played with an RP team in EVE for years, and I\'ve been needing some squadmates but no one locally is interested. Plus, Evolution seems like one of the MOST active and most put together of all the factions, with many of them floundering about more than anything.

Past game experience: Just on this game, played it for awhile, but this is my first forum post! Wooo! Other than that, I\'ve played most of the voxel/sandbox games that exist. I also minored in design and graphic art. You could say this was the perfect game for me.

Starmade experience (building, pvp, mining, time played, etc.): I\'ve built a couple carriers, more fuctional than aesthetic, and now I\'m looking for a truly talented build team to help me get to where I want to be. Also I\'m a damn-good dogfighter in smaller ships and enjoy picking off ships in protection of captials. Also: Cannons. I love gunning.

Will you roleplay? Yes or No?: Heck yes. I Play a weekly D&D game, and help run a LARP game for Interactive Theatre. I\'ve also done quite a few online RP groups.

See you, space cowboy...