[Evo] Evolution I Professional Bounty Hunters

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

Fear makes us feel our humanity - Benjamin Disraeli

Our multi-gaming community, Evolution, has decided to begin recruitment for our Starmade section. We are hoping to gain more active members through this recruitment. If you would like to apply then make an account and apply in the Starmade section of our forums here: Forums or apply here with the format below. Please remember to use the format in the main post.

For the game of Starmade we will be taking the bounty hunter's approach and we hope that this proves to be fun. Our faction will do as the bounty hunter does, we will hunt down groups or single people for a fee and the like. We will keep a fun attitude most of the time, but when needed we will get serious and you will have to listen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[News] We may be moving servers again...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't feel like applying on the forums you can apply here with this format:

Name + IGN:

Why you wish to join:

Past game experience:

Starmade experience (building, pvp, mining, time played, etc.):

Lore (Just for funzies)

No one really knows how Evolution really started, they were simply a small bounty hunter's group on the outer edge of the galaxy. They were secluded, cut off from the rest of the galaxy, only bothering when there was a job to do.

The only true surviving members of the old group are Flip and Den, having left for a scouting mission when the group was destroyed. Just like no one knew how they begun, no one knew how this part of them ended. The two surviving members returned to their home solar system only to find the place abandoned. The large stations that the two used to play in as children were deserted, the planets where they might have found their homes were empty. There was nothing there. The two swore they would rebuild what once was, and so they founded Evolution once more. Taking on members where they could and building what they once had.

It is a full three years later that we find Evolution where it is today, a fairly large group set simply on making money as mercenaries and bounty hunters. These members are some of the toughest of the galaxy and will stop at nothing to complete the job.

Rules

These are all basically common sense, please follow the rules or you will be kicked.

1. Don't use someone else's ships without permission! It will result in a kick from the faction if it happens more then once as it is just plain rude.

2. Don't build on territory that does not belong to you on one of our planets. You will be given a designated area to build, build there and there only.

3. Anyone of higher rank then you is a higher rank for a reason, you must listen to them if they are two ranks above you or if they are your commanding officer. Not doing so will result in a kick.

4. Please, just use common sense.

Officers:

Den/Dendrake (Admiral)

Flip (Admiral)

Koonzey (Commodore)

Comando07 (Captain)

Current ranks go as such: Naval Cadet -> Lieutenant -> Captain -> Commodore -> Admiral

Here is a little more information about us:

-Although our general attitude is to adobt an empire type approach to how we run things in games we have decided to take the bounty hunter's approach for this game.

-Flip and Dendrake have created a sub-section of Evolution dedicated to building. If you would like to help then please, feel free to send Dendrake or Flip40 a private message. Our topic for the line of Evolution ships can be found here: ESI

-You will need to be accepted before we give you any details on the private server. To, you know, keep it private.

If you have any questions or suggestions then please post them on this topic so that if anyone else has the same problem they won't have to ask it as well.

"Evolution does not Wait!" -Koonzey

Reaction score
    I would like to join but havn\'t been accepted to the server, can i still join the faction?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN:monkjoey1

I feel like i would be a great mechanic and builder / raider for your fleet. i have played since the idea of this game came to life. i am loyal and i fight people who kll people who murder / massacre people who clearly cant defend themselves. Thank you

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Would love to have you on, but just one thing;

Could you please fill out the format?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

Name + IGN: Doran Bouchard - Dorantana

Why you wish to join: Looking for a soild and dependable group of people to play this game with. Tired of searching for good servers only to be dissapointed with disorganization or assholes.

Past game experience:Have played Minecraft for years now. Absolutly love Starmade as it is a natural progression to me. In college currently and so I have tons of free time to play and build. I have built some very impressive structure in Minecraft but dont have any pictures. (Never really thought to take any. tbh) I have a number of fully fitted Mothership class ships as well as cruiser class. Also have played console and PC for years. Longer than i can remember. Starcraft 1 & 2, C&C, CSS, Quake, ect.

Starmade experience (building, pvp, mining, time played, etc.): 4 weeks on starmade, 3 years on Minecraft, Decent at building ships, Better at full structures.

Will you roleplay? Yes or No?: Yes!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Welcome to the team, please look for a private message containing the details.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

Name + IGN: Tom Waterhouse + OMGitsTC

Why you wish to join: Looking for a social, active group to enjoy this great game with.

Past game experience: Played Minecraft since its alpha release. Played Starmade for around a week now and absolutley love it! :)

Starmade experience (building, pvp, mining, time played, etc.): Pretty good at building ships and other structures. Good in a fight. 1 week Starmade.

Will you roleplay? Yes or No?: Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Seems good to me, I will send you a private message with details.

Reaction score

Name + IGN: Prefer to not say. (You can just refer to me as Saint or something like that) + Saint_Squireen

Why you wish to join: I very much dislike the way servers are run around here. So much disorganization and so many dumb asses (as mentioned by other people too). You guys seem reliable and stuff, and I like that.

Past game experience: I\'ve been playing ever since the game was open to the public. I love the game, and I just can\'t help myself from playing at least once every day :P

Starmade experience (building, pvp, mining, time played, etc.): I can build pretty decent ships and stations, and I know exactly how block dimensions affect the certain types of units such as missiles, power, batteries, astrotechnicians, etc, etc.... I\'ve got a gigantic mothership that was originally supposed to be the Millenium Falcon, and so the looks of it very much resemble a Millenium Falcon.

Will you roleplay? Yes or No?: Eeeh, I\'ve never roleplayed, so I wouldn\'t know what to do per say.