[Evo] Evolution I Professional Bounty Hunters

Reaction score
    hope nobody minds but I have taken it upon myself to try and build the factions home space station. Currently working on it on private server. If this is not acceptable or I require permission I will halt construction.

Jericoz

Reaction score

Name + IGN: Depress

Why you wish to join: I\'m tired of griffy pubs, want to build with a faction that doesn\'t take everything apart after an hour.

Past game experience: Long time playing on pubs.

Starmade experience (building, pvp, mining, time played, etc.): Not sure exactly how much time played, but it\'s quite a bit. I\'m alright at pvp and mining and building and stuff.

Will you roleplay? Yes or No?: Sure.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

Name + IGN:Aaron - RenegadeDraemeR

Why you wish to join: I like to rp and this seems like a good oppertunity

Past game experience: I\'ve built two cruiser based ships, and a battleship

Starmade experience (building, pvp, mining, time played, etc.): Building, Mining

Will you roleplay? Yes or No?: yes

Reaction score
    Realised I have my scale way off on the station so going to start over lol, New one will be massive unless I\'m told otherwise :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    As much as I love the fact that you are doing all this work for Evolution I must remind you that stations cannot be saved and loaded on other servers, only ships. I suppose if the station is good enough I could set you as the lead designs of stations in the future when we are building them but I need to tell you that you work on your private server will be all for naught if I can\'t convince Zam to let us spawn in a whole sector.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Accepted, I will be sending you a PM with more information. Remember to apply for the Eternia beta so that you may join us when it goes live.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You have been accepted, please remember to apply for the eternia beta so that you may join us when the server goes live. I will be sending you a private message with more information.

Reaction score
    I know I can\'t spawn it in but want to get the look right so I have a ref for the server once the station has been approved by your self. It may turn out rubbish lol

Reaction score
    Name + IGN: Exio

Why you wish to join: Sounds like fun. I like bounty, and I like hunting.

Past game experience: I\'ve Rp on roblox when I was younger. It was boring but I get emersed easily.

Starmade experience (building, pvp, mining, time played, etc.): I\'v been playing for about a week. I like building ships although im not very good at it, I like pvp, I hate mining, and I love shooting at thing.

Will you roleplay? Yes or No?:Yes sir. That makes it mire fun.

This might sound wierd, but imagine my voice is like Spike from cowboy bebop. Why? Because who wouldn\'t want that voice?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Although it is not too big of a problem I would like to know your age before I accept you into the faction.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Do you think I should add lore at the start? I am asking everyone in general for a better opinion

Reaction score
    i know i am not in the faction but since you are in a rp server a bit of lore helps the rp feel but that is my opinion

Reaction score
    I too think some lore would be nice, will make the faction feel more like a living entity other than a group of pilots. Do we have an ethos we work to? How we\'re we founded and why? :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You can post the URL to the image just by copy paste, it\'s cleaner then having to post the image to the forums themselves. You can take a screenshot with F6 then just upload the screenshot to imgur and send the link to the page with the image.

Reaction score
    here is the basic design, i will add some mods, especially at the bottom. Main dome at top is going to be 400 block dia, 100 block high. If you need it bigger or smaller please say

Reaction score
    My bad (missed that part.) If you mean me im 16. My cherecter is 23