[Evo] Evolution I Professional Bounty Hunters

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I must actually revoke my response to accepting Trollerbobman. I did a little research on you both and it appears you can not follow orders whatsoever. Sorry, but I am revoking the response. You are no longer accepted.

Reaction score
    just letting you know in the colonist their leader is gone the general is claiming the leadership and also he didn\'t read the post correctly soo

Reaction score
    Getting a lot of people :) I think evolution will be the main contender against Eternia :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Woah woah woah woah!! We are bounty hunters and mercenaries, not another empire! We don\'t take down empires, we watch them rise and fall while we rake in the cash from providing the men they need for the wars.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

Name + IGN: TheDirector

Why you wish to join: I want to be a part of a structured group that can accomplish far more than any individual can. And a mercenary faction is far more appealing to me than an empire or trading guild.

Past game experience: I play Minecraft, Civilization, FTL, KSP, Terraria and used to play Rift.

Starmade experience (building, pvp, mining, time played, etc.): I\'ve been playing for about a week now and have built harvestors, fighters, a vacation home in Sector 11,13,23 and have recently been working on a stealth ship disguised as an asteroid.

Will you roleplay? Yes or No?: Most certainly.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Everything seems in order here, I will send you a PM with more information. Welcome to Evolution.

Reaction score

Name + IGN: Bert, iTzzGhutix

Why you wish to join: I really enjoy playing Starmade and playing with new made friends is always more entertaining then playing on your own.

Past game experience: A lot of diffrent games ranging from minecraft to cal of duty.

Starmade experience (building, pvp, mining, time played, etc.): Even though I really enjoy building I\'m not the best at it. I enjoy pvp very much. I don\'t really mine that much since killing a pirate is enough to have enough credits for the rest of your live.

Will you roleplay? Yes or No?: Sure

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Welcome to Evolution friend. I will be sending you a PM with more information.

Reaction score
    Age 35

Name Ben ign Jericoz

I would like to join as I am looking for a friendly community that has a clear goal in mind.

Enjoy rp with others and helping to make the game feel more alive.

Always willing to help others in any way possible. :)

Past game exp mine craft plus a host of mmos, skyrim, home world plus many many others.

Starmade exp. Manly building and exploration, time played is 2 weeks around 4hrs a day (unemployed at moment lol)

Will I role play. Yes please !!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

Name+IGN: Zach+Noah_Alzak

Why I wish to join: Looking for a consistently active faction and server to play on

Past game experience:Beta Minecraft-current version, a week or two of StarMade

Experience: Tried almost every way to play (Support roles, Frontlines, Etc...)

Roleplay: Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You are goood to go! Welcome to the team! I will be sending you a private message with more information.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Could of put a little more effort into the application but all in all it seems like you are good to go. I will be sending you a private message with more information.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

Name + IGN: Melonking

Why you wish to join: i like to RP, and this faction looks good

Past game experience: RP minecraft and WoW

Starmade experience (building, pvp, mining, time played, etc.): Building: my ships packs a little bit of punch but they are not good looking. PvP: i done some pvp on mulitplayer. mining: its not fun, but it has to be done. time played: a couple of weeks.

Will you roleplay? Yes or No?: yes of course

Note: i have applications waiting from other factions, the first to accept, i will join

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Just because you have applied with multiple factions doesn\'t mean I am going to rush to accept you. The problem is that I don\'t see any reason to rush as we have a fairly large amount of member already. I am denying your application simply because you would not wait for a faction to either accep or deny your application, you simply decided to apply everywhere and hope you get accepted somewhere. You may re-apply in a week.