[Evo] Evolution I Professional Bounty Hunters

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Sorry, it\'s just that there has been some inactivity in Evolution as of late and so I removed the members I didn\'t really notice much. Thanks for asking though, it lets me know you are still here.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I know, I know, we are trying to get it started. Plan on buying a server soon

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Not sure what \"rade\" is... Also, I like to trade with people who use grammar. This post is OOC by the way as I see no way to deal with this in character.

Reaction score
    I see on this post we will get jobs. How will we know what are jobs are?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Dendrake when we apply here do we get the ip for eternia and also do we get the message on our account here

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You need to wait a little while before getting an answer, you will get the IP when you apply for the server, not for Evolution.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

Name+IGN: Leon Walker, Admiral Leonidas

Reason to join: Im tired of playing with people who just kill you and take your stuff when you just join the server.

Past game experience: I play minecraft and starmade a lot I was a beta tester for Minecraft and Minecraft Xbox edition,

Starmade Professions: im a good engineer and a good strategist my piloting could be improved but overall id say im fairly good at the game. overall i would say i play starmade at least once a day twice if im bored and i\'ve been playing for a good two weeks

Do you roleplay: does a bear shit in the wods hell yes I do

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

Name + IGN: Spartan - prefer not to say

Why you wish to join: i might be an asset to the bounty hunters an im good with a gun

Past game experience: have played minecraft for quite sum time played the cod series completed them all

Starmade experience (building, pvp, mining, time played, etc.): good at building havent pvp before good at mining played starmade for about a week

Will you roleplay? Yes or No?: yes

Reaction score

Name + IGN:Luis Fainha, dragon_master

Why you wish to join:i wish to join because i recently entred in the eternia server an d i\'m looking for a bounty hunting faction

Past game experience:i\'m not gonna write here all the games that i\'ve played i will put here only the most iconic ones. I\'ve played all the pokemon games, all halo games (except wars), most of the cod games i played minecrafte and still play itghost recon future soldier, oblivion, skyrim, mass effect1,etc

Starmade experience (building, pvp, mining, time played, etc.):i\'m currently building a spaceship i doun\'t really know the class it\'s basicly only the mainframe, pvp i\'v fought some 1v1 battles and one all of them, i\'v been playign this game for 1 month.

Will you roleplay? Yes or No?:eek:f course i will roleplay

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    IRL age:19 IG age:31

IGN: HaViC

Why I wish to join: I do not need the credits, but I need something to occupy my time between jobs.

Past computer game experience:Miecraft, Civ 5, Endless Space, FTL, Starmad, countless on the xbox.

Starmade Experience: Already on Eternia, good at making power generators/ stealth ships, aquainted with the factory, no pvp, a very long time played (no idea how to check)

Willing to roleplay: Already am :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Sorry but this application lacks grammar, which is something I would hope people would have when joining us.