[Evo] Evolution I Professional Bounty Hunters

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

Name + IGN:Paul,Captin_Ghost

Why you wish to join:I would love to RP as a Bounty Hunter in Eternia but doing it in a stealthy assassin way

Past game experience:4 years of sweating Xbox 360

Starmade experience (building, pvp, mining, time played, etc.):fairly new but I\'ve been told im a good pilot

Will you roleplay? Yes or No?:YES! i love roleplaying and am serious about it

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thought I should warn you all that I will be gone for a two week time period because of a family camping trip. Damiann/Daris_Breaker is in charge during this time. I will try and get on whenever possible but no promises, good luck to you all and happy flying!

Reaction score
    I shall be back from nanite rehabilitation tomorrow and shall try to resume construction of the eclipse and begin on the station.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I wish to join you

my skills: i have played quite abit i have done quite a bit of pvp but mainly in larger ships i prefer fighting rather than mining or building

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

Name + IGN: Ridic

Why you wish to join: Looking for a consistently active faction and server to play on. I have apply to a group but i was never able to get there sever to allow me to log in

Past game experience: Mmos for most of my life, main one is eve online played 2+yrs

Starmade experience (building, pvp, mining, time played, etc.): every basic only built a planet cracker haven\'t tried my hand at combat ships(well i finish the main \"gun\" on that ship)

Will you roleplay? Yes or No?: i can, havent in along time though

Etrxa info: With playing eve online i am able to stay calm under heavy fire, i was a FC for cov-op gangs, and have great fleet manners when not in command.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

Name+IGN: harley933

Why i wish to join: I wish to get money by taking out other groups and i cant get that on my own

Past game experience: I play Minecraft, FTL, SimCity,Half Life 2,Blockland, Kerbal Space Program.

Starmade Experience: I am not good at building but i am excellent at ship pvp

Will you roleplay: Yes

P.S. In Eterni Server I keep to myself but i still RP

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Oh Mr Sauron, I know you are the high and mighty Dark Lord but that does not put you above needing to make and actual application along with the rest of us.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Where has everyone been? I log on and there is noone else but me. Do we even have a faction home built yet?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have returned from my camping trip, yes we do have a faction base and I will invite you as soon as possible kryptcreeper.

Reaction score
    IGN: The_Onion

why you wish to join: Im just looking for a good group of people to play with/learn from

past gaming experience: MC early beta

starmade experience: none, just started playing this morning XD

will you roleplay: sure

Reaction score

Name + IGN:Thad-IGN-ThreeHands2000

Why you wish to join:Beacuse im looking for an active faction and fun people but serious at the same time

Past game experience:i have had a lot i fight in the thunder dome daily (its a starmade pvp arena) and try every day

Starmade experience (building, pvp, mining, time played, etc.):i can build good and as i said befor i am good at pvp i can mine if needed to but i perfer to mine in my ship i\'ve played fror about 7 months but i created my profile later

will you roleplay: of course

Reaction score

Name + IGN: BlueNexus

Why you wish to join: Been looking for a faction like this for a while

Past game experience: Oh god, tons. If i had to name the ones i play the most, i\'d have to say SupCom 2, Terraria, KSP, Minecraft, EVE, Planetside, rpgmaker, defiance, etc.

Starmade experience (building, pvp, mining, time played, etc.): I\'ve been playing for a couple months now, and what i mostly do is retrofit old ship designs and improve them. also PvP/PvE and occasional mining

Will you roleplay: no