Dovan News Network [DNN]

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    They attacked u with that sorry excuse for a Hatak

Their Deathgliders must be a engine power block amc and two yellow wedges then :/

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    BREAKING NEWS-

The Dovan Empire is officially GLORIOUS!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    :D

The Tiberius class Battlecruiser has finally been fully refitted

and looks basically the same

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Got bored, now I'm building you guys a ship. Nowhere near done, though.

Reactions: I_is_Tinsy
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    BREAKING NEWS-

The Dovan Empire is officially GLORIOUS!
    We always have been GLORIOUS.[DOUBLEPOST=1415131801,1415128363][/DOUBLEPOST]FlyingDebris? I know this is a weird question, but do you have a private server I could build the Dovahkiin on? Every time I build on single player my world becomes all screwed up. Ill make huge progress, and then the next day when I start star made up, it comes up with a bunch of errors and I can't load the world.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I am currently looking into having a Starmade server up and running some time soon. I'll notify you once it is online.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Naw Jack Sparrow and Swann are better analogy

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Yeah but your so lazy and selfish you couldn't move over a couple of feet thus killing Jack in the most boring way possible

Just to be clear this is a gripe about the character not you or CR ;)

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I was cold and the object could not support both of us on it. Jack sacrificed his life for me so I could not sell a bug jewel become very rich and move on, or keep it to remember him by. No I tossed it because that is were it belonged. I could have services guilt not that I'm old.
    Jack... Oh jack... it's not you, it's me.

Reactions: Jaaskinal
    Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Breaking News: DNN shall be revived! (after I find out what is going on in starmade)
    Hrm, depending on dovan law, maybe you could send reporters to other factions to report on happenings?[they apply to the other faction as a dovan reporter]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Maybe not applying to other factions, but we will be getting you the best coverage on news stories around the universe! From fashion to sports, to the events happening now, we will deliver the best and (mostly) unbiased news to you!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1438966074,1438965741][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I was thinking we could have actual tv shows, like an actual network. For example:
    Who's knife is it anyways?, The big shabang theory, The bachelorette (a show so deadly, we don't need to mock its name) Dank Tank, Lawn and McMiraaks orders. I need help thinking of more!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Blood Stained Laws?

Recently an apparent representative of the faction Event Horizon posted the following message on the faction page of "The Blood Stained Empire"
    This is a notice for the faction "Blood Stained Empire".

As of 8/5/2015, your faction has been found guilty for the destruction of the neutral derelict warp gate located in the system -12 0 13 in the sector of -180 9 222.
    The station type was: TIER1-AncientWarpGate

Probable Cause: At war with Helkan Empire, would have reasons to cause grief.
    Counterpoint1: A faction called Cobalt Vector is also suspected of carrying out said attack, instead of Blood Stained Empire.
    Counterpoint2: Gate provided easy access to Helkan Space, would of been advantageous to use it as a staging point for attacks as it cut off 10-15 jumps from trips. Would stand to lose from destruction of gate.

The destruction of a neutral warp gate invokes Act One and Act Two of the "Derelict Stations Conservation Act", and can have harsh consequences, normally repaid by the offending faction using their own resources and time repairing the derelict or filling out a new blueprint to replace the station if it is rendered salvageable.

HOWEVER: the faction "Blood Stained Empire" may invoke and plead ignorance to the "DSCA". Because your faction was not notified before hostilities commenced, the failure being on us, your faction can instead receive a warning point violation, rather than demands for righting the wrong and replacing/repairing the station.

"Blood Stained Empire", you can:
    -Plead guilty to the offense, or
    -Plead guilty but ignorant to the DSCA, or
    -Plead innocence to the offense.

By pleading innocence you forfeit the 'ignorant' clause and if further evidence reviles it was your faction who destroyed the gate, harsher settlements will be demanded and imposed upon you. Have a good day and see you on the Shattered Skies server.
    The only instance of this law being made that DNN could find was on page 3 of the Helkan Imperium thread, in the form of a proposition to ratify the law between both Helkan Imperium and Event Horizon. Quite interestingly though is that the representative of Event Horizon has decided that this law applies to a very confirmed enemy of Helkan, the Blood Stained Empire says they are literally : "A faction seeking to combine smaller factions into a galactic coalition against the Helkan Imperium to challenge their rule in the galaxy"

Also quite interesting is that there is mention in the above said notice that hostilities commenced because of this theorized attack and it even states that the Blood Stained Empire would lose an advantage on Helkan and that another faction is thought to have committed such attack. In other words, Blood Stained Empire was attacked because of a hunch that they blew up a warp gate, violating a hard to find treaty that they never signed.

These are dark times indeed, fellow people