Dovan News Network [DNN]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Please sir, let us stop this. Honestly enough is enough. I have tried to remain civil after my outbursts and will remain so now. We were never at war and quite honestly, absolutely nothing happened. This faction seems to have come to the same conclusion that this was a war which never occurred. Please refrain from continuing, specifically on here. My apologies for posting here Dovan News Network, I only needed to ensure that you heard the honest and just information.
    Sincerely,

Grand Moff Tarkin
    Minister of Finance & Secretary of State
    The Rebel Alliance
    I understand this is a news network, but I agree. It seems like the NGE is trying to earn a medal by doing nothing.

Also Miraak, will you make more ships yet? ;)

Reactions: ShawnR2000

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Well to be honest he sorta wanted assistance from Calderon and Caldera Empire in an attack that was supposed to take place at 8PM CST I think.
    He didn't ever see my allies page to see that I was an ally of DFN.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Apology accepted Grand Moff Tarkin, though one was not necessary as NGE did slander RA, which required an official reply from RA

the current Dovan ship being developed is the Scimitar, which will be around 500 blocks long and 1000 blocks wide. it might be done by the end of the month

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    RA Being Rebels?
    Recently, founder and "leader" of the Rebel Alliance ObiShawnKenobi has recently committed an attack on NGE through use of exploits to defaction a NGE planet. from what is seen, the damage on the material scale was minor but on the political scale, there has been a small flame war and accusations thrown though the RA Government has admitted that ObiShawnKenobi did infact commit these crimes and has apologized, while also closing the faction in fear of "Spies". ObiShawnKenobi has also stated that a "max stripe" attacked his server through the use of hacks, though they have stated that the damaged was easily reversed.
    Dear StarMade Members:
    I would like to deliver the Rebel Alliances sincerest apologies for the unknown and unheard of actions taken by ObiShawnKenobi against your factions. I will stand by the resolution that I nor my colleagues in the Rebel Alliance Council knew anything of this attack. I believe it to be something that ObiShawn may have done out of anger or frustration over the way that everyone on StarMade has been treating him for the past several months. Does that justify it? No, it does not, but it certainly warrants some action if people show no sign of ever stopping. Given that the NGE did stop there attacks in recent days. The Rebel Alliance is going to formally shut down because we have a strong fear, just as all do, that there is a heavy presence of spies that wish to infiltrate our own faction. Therefore, I must once again deliver my sincerest and both heartfelt apologies for the actions taken by our leader, and sincerely hope that we may both coexist without further conflict. If there is any retribution in the form of credits, ore, etc. that you may desire, I would be happy to give it to you in a reasonable and compensating amount. I am once again quite sorry for any trouble he has caused.
    Sincerely With Regrets,

Grand Moff Tarkin
    The Rebel Alliance
    This attack (and flame war) has reached many threads on the faction forums with varying opinions. DNN currently has no comment.

--UPDATE-LIKE 10 MINUTES AFTER POSTING-- DNN has aquired a copy of a conversation which contributes/is related to current events
    ObiShawnKenobi

Mhm

ObiShawnKenobi

Mistakes

Idiotplaysgames

dude

Idiotplaysgames

lets think about this

Idiotplaysgames

you go in

Idiotplaysgames

trash my base

Idiotplaysgames

trash Max's base

Idiotplaysgames

Write "Payback" over our planet

ObiShawnKenobi

Actually

ObiShawnKenobi

Stop there

Idiotplaysgames

We have matching IP's on the account you used and your IP

Idiotplaysgames

Mistakes were madee

ObiShawnKenobi

I never trashed max's base, only yours

and stay tuned on the biased interview with the Glorious Dovan Empire's Supreme Leader Miraak about the construction of the Scimitar, the first officially designated Dreadnought of the Glorious Dovan Empire.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    RA Being Rebels?
    Recently, founder and "leader" of the Rebel Alliance ObiShawnKenobi has recently committed an attack on NGE through use of exploits to defaction a NGE planet. from what is seen, the damage on the material scale was minor but on the political scale, there has been a small flame war and accusations thrown though the RA Government has admitted that ObiShawnKenobi did infact commit these crimes and has apologized, while also closing the faction in fear of "Spies". ObiShawnKenobi has also stated that a "max stripe" attacked his server through the use of hacks, though they have stated that the damaged was easily reversed.
    Dear StarMade Members:
    I would like to deliver the Rebel Alliances sincerest apologies for the unknown and unheard of actions taken by ObiShawnKenobi against your factions. I will stand by the resolution that I nor my colleagues in the Rebel Alliance Council knew anything of this attack. I believe it to be something that ObiShawn may have done out of anger or frustration over the way that everyone on StarMade has been treating him for the past several months. Does that justify it? No, it does not, but it certainly warrants some action if people show no sign of ever stopping. Given that the NGE did stop there attacks in recent days. The Rebel Alliance is going to formally shut down because we have a strong fear, just as all do, that there is a heavy presence of spies that wish to infiltrate our own faction. Therefore, I must once again deliver my sincerest and both heartfelt apologies for the actions taken by our leader, and sincerely hope that we may both coexist without further conflict. If there is any retribution in the form of credits, ore, etc. that you may desire, I would be happy to give it to you in a reasonable and compensating amount. I am once again quite sorry for any trouble he has caused.
    Sincerely With Regrets,

Grand Moff Tarkin
    The Rebel Alliance
    This attack (and flame war) has reached many threads on the faction forums with varying opinions. DNN currently has no comment.

and stay tuned on the biased interview with the Glorious Dovan Empire's Supreme Leader Miraak about the construction of the Scimitar, the first officially designated Dreadnought of the Glorious Dovan Empire.
    Just to correct, I'm not the leader, I'm the Minister of War. Also, we only closed recruitment. Otherwise, everything else is correct and unbiased.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Stop saying your minister of war. You in all practical uses run the RA its a silent dictatorship

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Stop saying your minister of war. You in all practical uses run the RA its a silent dictatorship
    Besides, you don't know how our faction runs. You're only assuming and claiming yourself correct like mostly everyone else. Now please, don't start a flame war.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Its not an insult and you can't scare me. Admit it he can do pretty much whatever he wants and he is your rather poor public face.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    and as it is time to move on....

The Glorious and mostly biased Statements of Supreme Leader Miraak Concerning the Scimitar

The Scimitar is currently at a length of roughly 500 meters and 770 meters wide because it has wings filled with weapons. it's hull is around 3 blocks thick of epicness, because 1 thick just didn't cut it for a Dreadnought. it has not been decided yet whether or not it's hangar will hold frigates or fighters yet, possibly frigates with small corvettes with fighters with turrets, just because. Completion date has been set back into some time next month, as it has... err... its really big and lags, and needs the upcoming optimization release to be worked on efficiently. Its armament consists of size so far, as it is able to obliterate most ships by looking at them with concentration.