Desolation Anarchy | Survival | No blueprints | Missions/Encounters | Modified Economy | Modified Bl

Reaction score
    Whitelist is back on due to griefers and exploiters. If you havn\'t been whitelisted yet please post here or on our forums.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Arbecas
    Faction: No faction yet
    Your age: 17

Do you agree that your IP will be logged an could be banned if found breaking the rules or exploiting?

I agree

Do you understand StarMade is in Alpha and bugs will occur possible server wipe? I agree

Do you also understand pings over a certain amount will not be allowed. Consistant high pings may cause you to be banned? I understand

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey Map, I\'d like to continue playing on your server.

IGN: JimmyJames
    Faction: Salvagers_Guild
    Your age: 32

Do you agree that your IP will be logged an could be banned if found breaking the rules or exploiting?
    Do you understand StarMade is in Alpha and bugs will occur possible server wipe? Do you also understand pings over a certain amount will not be allowed. Consistant high pings may cause you to be banned?

Yes on all counts.

Reaction score
    IGN: hippieman20
    Faction: The_Empire
    Your age: 18

Do you understand StarMade is in Alpha and bugs will occur possible server wipe? yes

Do you also understand pings over a certain amount will not be allowed. Consistant high pings may cause you to be banned? yes

Reaction score
    IGN: Dead_videos
    Faction: I do not currently belong to a faction
    Your age: 20

Do you understand StarMade is in Alpha and bugs will occur possible server wipe?

Do you also understand pings over a certain amount will not be allowed. Consistant high pings may cause you to be banned?

Yes to all.

I\'m curious about a whitelisted server because all the open ones are either filled with griefers or have so many players that everyone involved has a ping of about 4000

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Fortified_
    Faction: none
    Your age: 23

Yes.

Do you understand StarMade is in Alpha and bugs will occur possible server wipe?

Yes.

Do you also understand pings over a certain amount will not be allowed. Consistant high pings may cause you to be banned?

Yes.

Reaction score
    IGN: Akumaka
    Faction: Galaxy Rangers
    Your age: 29

Do you agree that your IP will be logged an could be banned if found breaking the rules or exploiting? Yes
    Do you understand StarMade is in Alpha and bugs will occur possible server wipe? Yes
    Do you also understand pings over a certain amount will not be allowed. Consistant high pings may cause you to be banned? Yes

Reaction score
    IGN: SouthWind
    Faction: N/A
    Your age: 19

Do you agree that your IP will be logged an could be banned if found breaking the rules or exploiting? Yes

Do you understand StarMade is in Alpha and bugs will occur possible server wipe? This game is a bug.

Do you also understand pings over a certain amount will not be allowed. Consistant high pings may cause you to be banned? As long as 99 counts.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: ThaPwnzor

Faction: None as of now, but I will hopefully get one with my friend in a few days if he is whitelisted.

Do you agree that your IP will be logged and could be banned if found breaking the rules or exploiting.

I agree

Do you understand Starmade is in Alpha and bugs will occur possible server wipe

I agree

Do you also understand pings over a certain amount will not be allowed. Consistant high pings may cause you to be banned

I agree