Desolation Anarchy | Survival | No blueprints | Missions/Encounters | Modified Economy | Modified Bl

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi, I\'d like to apply for the whitelist, I\'m Blockface ingame and I run a faction with my friend therandomnessguy. We don\'t cause trouble and are just here to have fun, please consider us

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Keringar
    Faction: None
    Your age: 14

Do you agree that your IP will be logged an could be banned if found breaking the rules or exploiting?

I agree

Do you understand StarMade is in Alpha and bugs will occur possible server wipe?

I agree

Do you also understand pings over a certain amount will not be allowed. Consistant high pings may cause you to be banned?

I understand

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Here is my application:

IGN:John

Faction:None (Yet)

I agree that I should be banned if I were to do something wrong, in fact, I would be happy if I was banned, as that would mean the admins are doing their job.

I understand that perfectly, and it would be fine if the server were wiped, as starmade is just a game, and nothing to worry over.

Finally, I understand that too many pings in a short amount of time is bad for the server, so I would be fine if I was banned for such a thing.

Thank you,

-John

Reaction score
    IGN: TreadNorth
    Faction: Will browse once on
    Your age: 15

Do you agree that your IP will be logged an could be banned if found breaking the rules or exploiting?

I agree

Do you understand StarMade is in Alpha and bugs will occur possible server wipe?

I agree

Do you also understand pings over a certain amount will not be allowed. Consistant high pings may cause you to be banned?

I understand

Hope to see you there!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Nihth

Faction:None

Your age: 23

Yes

Yes

Reaction score
    IGN: Diviton
    Faction:None (yet)
    Your age: 20

Yes

Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: ciderfylla
    Faction: None as of yet
    Your age: 22

Yes, yes and yes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Shizwaz

Faction: none
    Your age: 18

Yes

Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Divinitybagon
    Faction: None, but may start one soon
    Your age: 14

Do you agree that your IP will be logged an could be banned if found breaking the rules or exploiting? I\'m fine with this.
    Do you understand StarMade is in Alpha and bugs will occur possible server wipe? Yep

Do you also understand pings over a certain amount will not be allowed. Consistant high pings may cause you to be banned? I dont think ill have to much over 200, but if i do have 100+ I understand.

Reaction score
    IGN: Lord_Darius
    Faction: United Space Alliance
    Your age: 15

Yes, im alright with this

Yes

Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: william188325

Faction: none

Your age: 16

Yes

Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: tenshi_strife
    Faction: not yet
    Your age: 24

Do you agree that your IP will be logged an could be banned if found breaking the rules or exploiting? yes
    Do you understand StarMade is in Alpha and bugs will occur possible server wipe? yes

Do you also understand pings over a certain amount will not be allowed. Consistant high pings may cause you to be banned? yes

?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Raktus
    Faction: None at the moment
    Your age: 28

I Understand

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Captain_Olimar
    Your age: 17

Yes, yes, and yes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: RazorDown
    Your age: 18

Do you agree that your IP will be logged an could be banned if found breaking the rules or exploiting? Yes
    Do you understand StarMade is in Alpha and bugs will occur possible server wipe? Yes

Do you also understand pings over a certain amount will not be allowed. Consistant high pings may cause you to be banned? Yes