Desolation Anarchy | Survival | No blueprints | Missions/Encounters | Modified Economy | Modified Bl

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Caxania
    Faction: I dont have one.
    Your age: 17

Do you agree that your IP will be logged an could be banned if found breaking the rules or exploiting?
    I agree.
    Do you understand StarMade is in Alpha and bugs will occur possible server wipe?
    I understand.
    Do you also understand pings over a certain amount will not be allowed. Consistant high pings may cause you to be banned?
    I understand

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: muyoshi
    Faction:None
    Your age:15

Do you agree that your IP will be logged an could be banned if found breaking the rules or exploiting?

I agree.
    Do you understand StarMade is in Alpha and bugs will occur possible server wipe?

I understand.

Do you also understand pings over a certain amount will not be allowed. Consistant high pings may cause you to be banned?

I don\'t think I have a high ping but I understand.

I just hope I can build something without getting robbed at each logout.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Hedeki

Faction: N/A

I agree to the terms and use of this server.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: freakeh
    Faction: (will make it) Nvoke Republik
    Your age: 18

Yep!

Yep!

I think this is realy important to stop the horrible lag most servers suffer from!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Scithia
    Your age: 15

Do you agree that your IP will be logged an could be banned if found breaking the rules or exploiting? Yes

Do you understand StarMade is in Alpha and bugs will occur possible server wipe? Yes.

Do you also understand pings over a certain amount will not be allowed. Consistant high pings may cause you to be banned? Yes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Masteroliw

Faction: TheSwedishBandits, my own faction.

Your age: 16.

Yes to all.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: tjjt99
    Faction: Black Sun Syndicate
    Your age: 14

I Do agree.

I Do agree. (I\'ve had client wipes)

I Do agree. (My ping tends to be below 100, Usually around 40-50)

Reaction score
    IGN: Stormclouf3

Faction: Nothing so far

Yes to everthing

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: NortonDK
    Your age: 28

Do you agree that your IP will be logged an could be banned if found breaking the rules or exploiting? Yes

Do you understand StarMade is in Alpha and bugs will occur possible server wipe? Yes.

Do you also understand pings over a certain amount will not be allowed. Consistant high pings may cause you to be banned? Yes.

Reaction score
    IGN: Raymus
    Faction: None yet
    Your age: 15

Yep.

Of course.

I understand.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: 11JRidding
    Faction: None
    Your age: 13
    Do you understand StarMade is in Alpha and bugs will occur possible server wipe? Yes
    Do you also understand pings over a certain amount will not be allowed. Consistent high pings may cause you to be banned? Yes

PS: This application has been edited A LOT
    Reason: Messing around trying to remove double spaces