Desolation Anarchy | Survival | No blueprints | Missions/Encounters | Modified Economy | Modified Bl

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: nadohs
    Faction: none
    Your age: 28

Do you agree that your IP will be logged an could be banned if found breaking the rules or exploiting?

I agree

Do you understand StarMade is in Alpha and bugs will occur possible server wipe?

I understand

Do you also understand pings over a certain amount will not be allowed. Consistant high pings may cause you to be banned?

I understand

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN Bojanopoli

No faction as of yet

Im 15

Do you agree that your IP will be logged an could be banned if found breaking the rules or exploiting?

I agree

Do you understand StarMade is in Alpha and bugs will occur possible server wipe?

I agree

Do you also understand pings over a certain amount will not be allowed. Consistant high pings may cause you to be banned?

I understand

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Ollj
    Faction: Newbie-Designers
    Your age: too old to remember my exact age.

Do you understand StarMade is in Alpha and bugs will occur possible server wipe?Do you also understand pings over a certain amount will not be allowed. Consistant high pings may cause you to be banned?

- all agreed.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Metadross
    Faction:The Drevkial
    Your age: 16

Yes

Yes

Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: HEARDBUTCHER

Faction: House_Torm

Do you agree that your IP will be logged and could be banned if found breaking the rules or exploiting.

I agree

Do you understand Starmade is in Alpha and bugs will occur possible server wipe

I agree

Do you also understand pings over a certain amount will not be allowed. Consistant high pings may cause you to be banned

I agree

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Osama, Sputnika or oZodetheConquerer
    Faction: None yet, but will change in close future.

Your age: sixteen, and ripe for military conscription!

Agreed. No rules broke.

I understand, and will back up spaceships always.

Understood, I will not travel too much.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: keeganawhite
    Faction: none
    Your age: 25

Do you agree that your IP will be logged an could be banned if found breaking the rules or exploiting? Yes
    Do you understand StarMade is in Alpha and bugs will occur possible server wipe? Yes

Do you also understand pings over a certain amount will not be allowed? Consistant high pings may cause you to be banned. Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Arbecas
    Faction: I dont have a faction
    Your age: 17

Do you agree that your IP will be logged an could be banned if found breaking the rules or exploiting? Yes
    Do you understand StarMade is in Alpha and bugs will occur possible server wipe? Yes

Yes

Reaction score
    IGN: aziel13

Faction:

I agree.

Yes, thats to be expected with an alpha game.

I understand.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: HealerJ
    Faction: Don\'t have one
    Your age: 15

Do you understand StarMade is in Alpha and bugs will occur possible server wipe? Got it

Do you also understand pings over a certain amount will not be allowed. Consistant high pings may cause you to be banned? Understood

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Can you please next time let us know ahead of time that you are going to reset a server? Kinda sucks to log in and find out after the fact that everything we worked for is gone. Also, what is this about another reset going on tomorrow? How often are these going to happen?

Reaction score
    IGN: Waka
    Faction: Not yet.
    Your age: 13

Do you agree that your IP will be logged an could be banned if found breaking the rules or exploiting? Yep.

Do you understand StarMade is in Alpha and bugs will occur possible server wipe? Yep

Do you also understand pings over a certain amount will not be allowed. Consistant high pings may cause you to be banned? Good thing I have a low ping :)

Reaction score
    Unfortunately the reset was unannounced due to the speed at which we neeeded to get the server up. Those who was in the server at the time knew, and the majority agreed to it.

In the future we will try to keep you up to date on such huge changes.

Reaction score
    IGN: BeefBacon

Faction: No faction

Do you agree that your IP will be logged an could be banned if found breaking the rules or exploiting? Agreed

Do you understand StarMade is in Alpha and bugs will occur possible server wipe? Understood

Do you also understand pings over a certain amount will not be allowed. Consistant high pings may cause you to be banned? Understood

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Soriane
    Faction: None (yet)
    Your age: 19

Do you also understand pings over a certain amount will not be allowed. Consistant high pings may cause you to be banned? Yes (my ping is really good now for my new house)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It says I\'m not allowed to connect, but my launcher won\'t update and when I redownload it, that doesn\'t help

Reaction score
    IGN: Rodney
    Faction: Alterans
    Your age: 18

I agree

Yes

Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN:Vorck

Faction: im in one, have to check the name.

I do

Yes

Yes