Desolation Anarchy | Survival | No blueprints | Missions/Encounters | Modified Economy | Modified Bl

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    GN: cuocatalyst
    Faction: None ATM
    Your age: 19

Do you agree that your IP will be logged an could be banned if found breaking the rules or exploiting? Yes
    Do you understand StarMade is in Alpha and bugs will occur possible server wipe? Yes

Do you also understand pings over a certain amount will not be allowed. Consistant high pings may cause you to be banned? Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Bromoc
    Faction:none
    Your age: 39

Do you agree that your IP will be logged an could be banned if found breaking the rules or exploiting?

yes
    Do you understand StarMade is in Alpha and bugs will occur possible server wipe?

yes

Do you also understand pings over a certain amount will not be allowed. Consistant high pings may cause you to be banned?

yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    GN: yomang
    Faction: SpaceMiners
    Your age: 14

Do you agree that your IP will be logged an could be banned if found breaking the rules or exploiting? Yes I do agree that my ip will be logged.
    Do you understand StarMade is in Alpha and bugs will occur possible server wipe? Yes if the server gets wiped I wont be mad.

Do you also understand pings over a certain amount will not be allowed. Consistant high pings may cause you to be banned? Yes becuase pings over lets say 150 can start to lag the server

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i would like to be white-listed!

IGN:britishstorm

faction: none

Do you agree that your IP will be logged an could be banned if found breaking the rules or exploiting? yes and that will never happen
    Do you understand StarMade is in Alpha and bugs will occur possible server wipe?

yes and i wont i can just build a new ship!

Do you also understand pings over a certain amount will not be allowed. Consistant high pings may cause you to be banned? understandable

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: (branmuffinman)
    Faction:(darkness)
    Your age: (13)

I agree that if i break the rules I will be banned or punished as deserved and alpha is alpha bugs happen.

I agree that if my ping is bad that i will be banned to keep the server running.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Koartz

Faction: N/A

I agree to the IP banning, understand that the server could be wiped due to alpha along with all the bugs, and that consistent high ping may get me banned. Please whitelist me I really want to get into a good server with a whitelist. Dem\' griefers be driving me crazy.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Wish I woulda known before hand that you whitelisted it. I was with the server before the whitelist.

IGN: Tazmania52d

Faction: Terran Republic

Your age: 24

Do you agree that your IP will be logged an could be banned if found breaking the rules or exploiting? Yes

Do you understand StarMade is in Alpha and bugs will occur possible server wipe? Yes

Do you also understand pings over a certain amount will not be allowed. Consistant high pings may cause you to be banned? Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Starforge
    Faction:Applied for Galaxy Rangers but
    Your age: 26

Do you agree that your IP will be logged an could be banned if found breaking the rules or exploiting?

Yes

Yes

Do you also understand pings over a certain amount will not be allowed. Consistant high pings may cause you to be banned?

Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Goon124
    Faction: None
    Your age: 32

I agree

I agree

I understand

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Jet
    Faction: None
    Your age: 21

I agree

I agree

I understand

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Metal_Webb
    Faction: Nothing Yet
    Your age: 22

I agree

I agree

I understand

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: Killertortilla

Faction: Terran Republic (not actually sure of the exact name but I am co-owner)

I agree and understand to all terms and conditions

I am australian so my ping will always be at around 250

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN- Andaren

Faction- Looking For One

Your Age- 14 (But i am Mature and DECENT at the game)

I Agree (I Wont Tho)

I Agree

I Agree

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Caxania
    Faction: I dont have one.
    Your age: 17

I agree.
    I understand.
    I understand

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Oneskelis
    Faction: Not yet
    Your age: 27

Yes

Yes

Yes

Reaction score
    IGN: CryStal
    Faction: None ATM.
    Your age: 14

I understand, and hacking is a bad thing! Hope no hacker manages to get on the server.

Yes, i do.

Sure. You wouldn\'t want the netlags(Network lag, happens due to high ping) anyways!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey i would like to join and i understood the rule. I ask plz let pe in. I know how the game work .

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN Bunz

faction not yet

age 11 and a haft

Sorry to post 2 meggage but i didnt put my IGN and Faction and Age

Like to join

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Tylonix
    Faction: /
    Your age: 15

Do you agree that your IP will be logged an could be banned if found breaking the rules or exploiting? yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'d like to give this server a shot. The completely open ones just go to hell in a handbasket. IGN is Multisensory, age is 21, yes I agree to everything.