Desolation Anarchy | Survival | No blueprints | Missions/Encounters | Modified Economy | Modified Bl

Reaction score

Desolation Starmade is an anarchy server, you are free to raid , pillage , destroy anyone , steal from anyone, declare war on any faction.

Our basic rules are::

• No Racism
    • No Griefing spawn
    • No PVP in spawn
    • No spamming chat
    • Respect your players (even if your destroying ships or being destroyed take it with stride)
    • Respect your admins, they are the ones providing some of the content for your adventure the quickest way to a ban is disrespecting them.

We run a multigaming community and have recently setup a new starmade server. Fresh universe, we are looking for admins that are mature and would like to help expand our community even further.

Desolation Gaming has been around for 5 years hosting some of the most challenging minecraft servers. Some may say we started "hardcore pvp" in minecraft with jail, deathban, harsh and unique world designs and settings to make the game much more challenging then the average server.

Our Starmade server is no different. We work closely to monitor and try to perfect a challenging server that people can enjoy. Desolation Starmade has no blueprints, making ships feel important when built instead of an arcade shooter where you can just buy another ship if the one your flying gets a dent in it. We have a modified economy that is tailored to make factories have use. Some say, this is hardcore, some say this is survival. Call it what you want but once again Desolation succeeds to provide a unique server with consequence in your actions, challenges the best factions and tears them down. If you want easy mode join one of the other 100's of servers in creative mode. If you want a challenge with quality servers/admins join Desolation..

198.27.80.175:4242

Visit us at http://www.desolationgaming.net/starmade

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well, I didn\'t expect any more servers to be popping up, but I guess with the Yogscast video out, it\'s going to need a lot more servers. Anyway, if you\'re looking for admins that know their way around, I\'m your guy. I\'m frequently able to help people on other servers, even without admin priveleges. I\'m logging on to the server now, I\'ll see you on!

Reaction score
    Well I can\'t say I\'m good but I\'m informed. I know pretty much everything that can be taught to someone in this game.

Reaction score
    Join the server talk to me, i need some help admining the server.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey! So I was just an admin on a server but due to lag the server closed, Maybe if you had a slot for an admin I could fill it :P I know all the commands(Wikia is great friend)

See ya in game

-Mehteh

Reaction score
    It seems as though there are some players out there that do not like other servers popping up.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would like to formally file a complaint against a user under the alias of something similar to \"ignacious\"

He enters peoples ships, enters build mode, and takes away the resources until only the core is left. He then deletes the core with you inside, and causes your game to crash. It\'s an unfightable enemy, and it\'s plain cheating. It\'s not a feature, it\'s an exploit of a bug, which allows for unfair advantages.

Reaction score
    Unfortunatly I cannot do anything against this at the time being. The best bet is to build a fast ship and move outta spawn ASAP.

We are still looking for mature moderators that can use TS3. (Need to have voice coms not skype)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey, a friend of my mine recommended this server to me. To my knowledge, the server is overloaded with lots of players and thus lag spikes are bound to happen. After the second disconnect from these lag spikes and my third attempt to reconnect to the server, I was greeted with a \"You have been banned from this server\" pop up. I\'m not here to whine, complain or beg for a ban appeal, all I ask is for some clarification on the matter. All I did was basically, join server, make way to friend, disconnect a couple of times. Cheers in advance.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    the map i got banned from your server for a reason i dont know i think it might be an eror or a missunder standing so i would like to be unbanned please and thank you i have been a good and respectful player for other peoples ships i have done nothing rong in this game and now i have been banned from my favorite server

Reaction score
    Consistant pings above 1000 will end up kicked and eventually banned. Sorry for the inconvienance.

Reaction score
    To increase stabilitty and help reduce instability. Seems like there is a bug with process IDs at the moment where the number of threads multiply even when the server is told to shut down.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi there, has the server gone down or is this an issue with my personal connection? I got a server not responding error for around 45 secs then it shut me out.

Reaction score
    The server is up and running, I capped the players to 50 until it becomes more stable.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    is the server down? i was building my ship and it randomly crashed and now i can\'t get back in....

Reaction score
    Im currently testing some launch parameters out to see if it helps any with the stability.