CV-063 Monolith x3 CFO - A WIP 1.5km long Mothership - Update #23

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    No. I have copies of every stage of the build blueprinted, but they are not available to the public.
    aww a pitty
    looks pretty good and i prefer not waiting for you to finish all its systems lol
    i tend to rip out and redo the systems of most ships i download

Reaction score
    aww a pitty
    looks pretty good and i prefer not waiting for you to finish all its systems lol
    i tend to rip out and redo the systems of most ships i download
    And that's your choice to do. the systems I don't care about. The hull isn't even finished, however. I'm literally as I type this, ripping apart the underside (and feeling guilty as hell the whole way through) of the vessel to smooth the new hangar extension to the rest of the vessel.

Also, 'pretty good' is not up to my standard of quality. A public BP will be released once the build reaches the 7 million block goal I set out in the OP, though I very much doubt the vessel will be 'finished' at that point.

Reactions: Keptick
    Reaction score
    So, because filling ships with detailed and immersive interior is hard, and filling giant ass planetoid doom bringers with detailed interior is harder, does anyone have any interior room ideas? And by which, I mean specific, if you're going to say "Medbay", instead consider saying something like "Virology" or "Surgery". Seriously though, if any other ship on this website has the same room you are suggesting, chances are that I have already considered it, planned it and am adding it.

Reaction score
    I just felt like uploading this, because why not right? You'll probably (hopefully not) be seeing a lot of this. Please welcome the long, the repetitive, the ugly, the typical, the maze-like, please welcome the maintenance corridor template .
    5178_8116f73eab15b53b454e470677a2aa9d.jpg
    When I get more important things done, I will consider adding variety and diversity, seeing how repetitive hallways/corridors what-not are the devil. You just witnessed a single maintenance corridor, woo huge reveal.

Reaction score
    So, because filling ships with detailed and immersive interior is hard, and filling giant ass planetoid doom bringers with detailed interior is harder, does anyone have any interior room ideas? And by which, I mean specific, if you're going to say "Medbay", instead consider saying something like "Virology" or "Surgery". Seriously though, if any other ship on this website has the same room you are suggesting, chances are that I have already considered it, planned it and am adding it.
    http://starmadedock.net/threads/the-ultimate-interior-room-list.1056/

Go forth and prosper, my child. And remember you have a lot of work to do when you get in.

Reaction score
    http://starmadedock.net/threads/the-ultimate-interior-room-list.1056/

Go forth and prosper, my child. And remember you have a lot of work to do when you get in.
    I must say, I had already planned all of that except for Mobius chair docking which is.. an interesting concept, and almost everything under random. I must say though, I totally agree with the cheese locker suggested in that thread. We should probably dedicate half our cargo bay to storing cheese in the borderline impossible (but still totally possible) scenario that all of the crew contract an uncureable space-plague in which they may only eat dairy products. It's a safety hazard, right?

Reaction score
    I must say, I had already planned all of that except for Mobius chair docking which is.. an interesting concept, and almost everything under random. I must say though, I totally agree with the cheese locker suggested in that thread. We should probably dedicate half our cargo bay to storing cheese in the borderline impossible (but still totally possible) scenario that all of the crew contract an uncureable space-plague in which they may only eat dairy products. It's a safety hazard, right?

Don't get too crazy. Remember these have to be fit in AROUND the ship's systems, not at the expense of. As it is I've got to find a way to smooth the fore and aft of this hulking monstrosity I've constructed on the underside.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    And that's your choice to do. the systems I don't care about. The hull isn't even finished, however. I'm literally as I type this, ripping apart the underside (and feeling guilty as hell the whole way through) of the vessel to smooth the new hangar extension to the rest of the vessel.

Also, 'pretty good' is not up to my standard of quality. A public BP will be released once the build reaches the 7 million block goal I set out in the OP, though I very much doubt the vessel will be 'finished' at that point.
    ok

Reaction score
    Ok. I just got fired from my job, so I'll make this brief - did lateral hull curve for the new addition last night. I'll likely be designing the new hangars tonight.

Reaction score
    quick update - yesterday practically nothing got done. I removed the old turret hardpoints from the old underside, but that's about it. I kid you not when I say this whole getting fired thing kinda sapped my inspiration. I did, however, start putting in the groundwork for bench's multi-floor gravity lift. So far there are three(3) gravlift shafts. I plan on there being more in the future. Jsem has been making the new comms deck on the bridge look pretty as hell, so that got done. Ugh. Why am I even awake right now.