Calderon

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Things are looking up, we done many trading missions and full filled many trading agreements. Dev my second in command is hard at work creating new ships, perfecting his style, and preparing for war if and when ever it comes. We are recruiting but because of the situation with obi our process is extended so we can weed out any bad eggs. You will be required to use TS for a interview process.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    This picture illustrates about half of CR's ship-types at the time. Biggest, the Kalamity Battleships, Absolution cruisers, Pilgrim corvettes, Legion corvettes, Punisher gunships and Arbalest fighters, smallest. Missing are the Resolution/Apocalypse Cruiser, Armageddon Cruiser, Maller Frigate, Magnate Bomber, Templar fighter, Arquebus Fighter, Oar Droneship and others, whom even the name's escaped me.

This is part of CR's inheritance. To further develop it, the Scions of Calderon continue their work.
    u built all those?! love the ships can i have the bp's

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    All those were around at the time of The Old Republic.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Nearly all of 'em fall under 'war-assets'. Except the corvettes and Arbalest fighters. The original 'Punisher' is available, but the refitted 'gilded Punisher' is a ToC war-asset..

In principle, if you ask any old CR member on a server, they'd likely not mind selling you one of the 'public' ships. War-assets are only shared with former CR members, and specifically only the older fits. ToC refitted war-assets are only available to former ToC members and those they feel like sharing them with, which's generally limited to former CR members. Similarly Calderon refitted war-assets are only available to Calderon, and those they feel like sharing them with.

I might in the future open a Scrapyard, specifically with 'public' designs, generally following the same theme as these, but a bit more... 'Roughed up'. You'll see what I mean. <-<

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Luckily I am a an old CR Member :) Though like I have said I managed to BP some back in the days of old CR. Don't have any ToC or Calderon Ships though

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I'm a old CR member as well for those who don't know. I have some as well. I am refitting and reworking many of the old CR ships. But our new ships aren't based on Amar designs just inspired by them, giving us great flexibility and functionality. I do sell warthogs for those who know what it is.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    alright thadius I will post a pic when I get on today. Here is some back story in the warthog. After the fall of CR the warthog was made the day of, it is rough, and tough. Its a formidable ship for its size.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Ok yesterday i finished my newest ship, it has over 250k sustained dps. plus it looks really cool. the interior needs work as well. The absolution is getting reworked a little, with a focus on a new interior and layout. After seeing Cird's absolution I felt it needed a full upgrade.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    the remodel of the CR absolution has been a great success. Shields are at 1.7 mil and its DPS increased to 100k. The interior looks good and made easier to walk around and navigate. Now it needs good turrets. Any one have any good decent turrets for sale??

Well yesterday we had someone try and steal my planet miner while I was in my base and watching them. It didn't end to well for him, look if you want to join my faction go apply in the forums. Just don't go to my base and expect to let you in..

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Two weeks ago higher level recipes that produced anything over level 1 didn't level. Now because of cord pointing it out that it is currently working. I got my lvl 5 succumite recipe going at level 2 produced 50k block a tick/cycle. With this we will be expanding to system creation and expansion to supply our faction and allies with needed system blocks. Also it opens more doors for trade support with other factions as well. We had a new member join us today, he decided he wanted to build and use a station plot to start his new home. He didn't want to live in the apartments but build his home himself. Its good for out members to make the station and the faction their home.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IT not wise to kill a admin. Its plain stupid to kill Warsong. Open season was declared on Top dog yesterday. I was given cords and dog saying to come get me..... He was in this tiny little ship, and me in my ship name Revenge. I must have killed him 4-5 times. I was expecting a larger ship and even larger ship the second time we fought.. Nope.. I will say thus he has spirit.. That I do like about him.

Reactions: FlyingDebris

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    IT not wise to kill a admin. Its plain stupid to kill Warsong. Open season was declared on Top dog yesterday. I was given cords and dog saying to come get me..... He was in this tiny little ship, and me in my ship name Revenge. I must have killed him 4-5 times. I was expecting a larger ship and even larger ship the second time we fought.. Nope.. I will say thus he has spirit.. That I do like about him.
    Someone shot at you, sounds like justification for us to use him as target practice for our target practice coming up soon.

Well that and we haven't shot someone in a while, and we need to test a few new guns.

Reactions: Creeper__God
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Not that is not needed. He is one individual. We at times must restrain ourselves in our focus and time. Until he messes with you and gives you a reason, its between me and him. I want him to play and have fun. Excessive force isn't needed, but only used in extreme measures. This guys isn't a issue atm. Maybe if he had more ppl tho. Debris I think there are bigger factions that we can focus on.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    Not that is not needed. He is one individual. We at times must restrain ourselves in our focus and time. Until he messes with you and gives you a reason, its between me and him. I want him to play and have fun. Excessive force isn't needed, but only used in extreme measures. This guys isn't a issue atm. Maybe if he had more ppl tho. Debris I think there are bigger factions that we can focus on.
    ur forgeting he killed my milenium falcon after sending an ally request
    im hunting the dog too

Reaction score
    Username:Sideswipe54
    Past factions:None
    Role I'd like to play:explorer
    Photo of ship:Don't have one and don't know how to do it :)
    Reason for joining lesson offered for me to join and I wasn't in one.