Calderon

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Obi thinks CR ships were cubes?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    lmfao, how long have you been on that private server of yours. You should look at some CR pic so you can fully understand the elegance that many CR ships have. Cube ships lol

Reaction score
    It didn't start with Bradley. We were in a war with the Borg Collective, and a single player, whom's name I've forgotten.
    Anyhow, TwoNiner decided to retaliate by building a station nearby said player's spawnplanet, and fitting it with the then newly created Kami Cannon superturrets. Whether these turrets were spawncamping said player or not, is still under debate... However, the player stopped playing and the Kami-cannons were 'banned' from offensive use.

For some this was a sign that CR, and TwoNiner had gone too far. Zeveryn split off from the CR there and then I believe, or was it Zyrr?
    One of those two, I keep mixing them up... Anyhow.

The faith in TwoNiner started to shake a bit there. As the war progressed, he decided to take over full military control of the CR, no longer taking votes or advice from the other members. He turned it into an Imperial set-up, while still calling it a democracy/Republic.

I called him out on this. Had a long private talk with him, after which I decided to leave the faction too.
    This was the same day TwoNiner declared he'd leave the CR to fend for itself.

Most of the other admirals and vice-admirals had left, or gone inactive, with that, and CR fell into disarray. There was no information from the higher ups to the Commanders and pilots. Leanson took the wheel of the CR for a short while, and in this short amount of time, full of chaos, Bradley, whom had joined the CR as just another member, decided to betray the trust shown to him, defactioning Calderon Prime, and allowing the Borg and others to ransack it.

Thus fell the Calderonian Republic. An unlucky string of events, set in motion by a leader people had lost faith in, perpetuated by chaos, the absence of those whom could've changed the outcome, and as final stab, the betrayal by someone we trusted.
    Ah! I remember now. I completely forgot about the Borg and that Bradley defactioned the CR. Thanks for clearing that up.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    This picture illustrates about half of CR's ship-types at the time. Biggest, the Kalamity Battleships, Absolution cruisers, Pilgrim corvettes, Legion corvettes, Punisher gunships and Arbalest fighters, smallest. Missing are the Resolution/Apocalypse Cruiser, Armageddon Cruiser, Maller Frigate, Magnate Bomber, Templar fighter, Arquebus Fighter, Oar Droneship and others, whom even the name's escaped me.

This is part of CR's inheritance. To further develop it, the Scions of Calderon continue their work.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    It means off-shoots, heirs, inheritors. I like the word scion because it sounds more sci-fi. XD

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    well me and claru agree that it is a good name :) we should use that name

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Leanson plan on getting an Avatar? Just curious

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I think he means an actual 'Avatar' titan, the Amarrian titan on EvE.
    I'll say right now, ToC does have something of this nature planned. But we have yet to start actual construction on it.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    ohh haha, once we get more builders we will possibly build ships like that. Right now tho we are focused on defense and gaining quality members

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Actually Leanson was right. Though I would love to see an actual Avatar ;)

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Obi's right. CR ships are cubes. Very detailed, rounded, elongated, well scuplted, pleasing-to-the-eye cubes.

And as to the faction itself~

I watched this faction rise and fall once, watched it rise again, and stop for a while, and now it's rising again.

And I hope it stays that way.

Leanson, I know we've had our disagreements before, but I respect the CR in the highest. I hope we can put past qualms behind us and work together. I will not see this faction fall so easily as it did last time.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    People can and should disagree in areas that they don't see eye to eye, but shouldn't be taken further than just arguments. The past qualms and conflicts are just that the past. Let me be clear the CR faction is gone, no more, and now.. shall be laid to rest, but as a Scion of Calderon its culture, history, and fleet will remain. Cubes huh lol.

Last edited:

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I honestly hope TwoNiner didn't disappear because of RL Emergencies like a family death and then he comes back and see he is back at level Zero

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Me to, going through that RL situation is always hard, and it has you concentrate on the important things. Thadius we don't know the reasons of why he left without a word or reason. Two will have to start from zero as the faction he may start will have to show that it is here to stay and signs that it is stable. He will have to start with all most all new memberships, because many former members are already settled in the factions that are in now. If two comes back.. He has many options. Join a existing faction, like TOC and become a chieftain.. That is if they will take him of course lol. Or he can start his own faction again. Which I will help supply all his materials he needs and credits.