Calderon

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Leanson, I might know why TwoNiner did not come on.

Remember the "Warm" welcome everyone gave him on forum? In it's purest form, TwoNiner could have taken offence to it...... (Since quite a few people were literally telling him to leave)
    Considering what he did to merit those warm welcomes. Yes I would see why people would tell him to leave. That and him being gone for some long.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Well, regardless, lets stop ruining your thread into another "CR Twoniner" forum debate, that can be somewhere else. Not here.

Right now, this thread is about you leading the faction Calderon!

And I sincerely hope you succeed! :D

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Well, regardless, lets stop ruining your thread into another "CR Twoniner" forum debate, that can be somewhere else. Not here.
    Sorry for being ignorant, but what exactly can one do to lose as much face as Twoniner has?

Zeveryn

The Devious Traitor
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I dont wish CR to fall. I love CR and what it stood for, sadly Twoniner didnt live up to the name.

Twoniner tried to bring it back but then goes off again?

Even if he was insulted and left again just because of that i truly hope that you leanson can get this faction back on its feet!

Best of luck!

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I think for many they don't wish CR fall as well, but at the same time for it to succeed it requires sacrifice for a person to leave the current faction they have now, and start it from the ground up again. I think Two wanted the grandeur and the greatness as he once had, but didn't want to start like a new faction. This faction will be a republic as CR was founded upon. I am still looking for ways to improve it and its culture as it is important to its members and it success.

Reactions: Jaaskinal
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Thank you to factions and faction leader that has supported the Calderon faction. We have grown from leaps to bounds and every day we grow stronger in our resolve, our convictions, and in our foundation. New ships are being made that are formidable and were we can apply it a little bit of grace and looks. For those who do not know how to build they are expanding what they know, so they can apply it.
    The station is going well, its the remains of the last spark of the CR. We are expanding it for our comfort and style that we may have our own individual quarters and space. Docking ships will be a must so not to obstruct our views of the station, and so no one destroys or steal our ships.

For all that joined I welcome you. That you for pming me to join but some public applications does look better lol.

Reaction score
    so... Could someone tell me what happened? I'm completely clueless right now.
    You don't know?!? Its a very long story but I'll simplify it.
    1. A player known as Bradley started attacking things on Illusive.
    2. DFN and CR retaliate.
    3. After a long period of fighting Bradley has a spy go into the CR homebase, and unfaction it.
    4. TwoNiner resigns from being the leader of the CR.
    5. the CR falls

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    kep if you want the story, cird and mort knows a lot more detail and information. If you wish to know kindly ask them :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    It didn't start with Bradley. We were in a war with the Borg Collective, and a single player, whom's name I've forgotten.
    Anyhow, TwoNiner decided to retaliate by building a station nearby said player's spawnplanet, and fitting it with the then newly created Kami Cannon superturrets. Whether these turrets were spawncamping said player or not, is still under debate... However, the player stopped playing and the Kami-cannons were 'banned' from offensive use.

For some this was a sign that CR, and TwoNiner had gone too far. Zeveryn split off from the CR there and then I believe, or was it Zyrr?
    One of those two, I keep mixing them up... Anyhow.

The faith in TwoNiner started to shake a bit there. As the war progressed, he decided to take over full military control of the CR, no longer taking votes or advice from the other members. He turned it into an Imperial set-up, while still calling it a democracy/Republic.

I called him out on this. Had a long private talk with him, after which I decided to leave the faction too.
    This was the same day TwoNiner declared he'd leave the CR to fend for itself.

Most of the other admirals and vice-admirals had left, or gone inactive, with that, and CR fell into disarray. There was no information from the higher ups to the Commanders and pilots. Leanson took the wheel of the CR for a short while, and in this short amount of time, full of chaos, Bradley, whom had joined the CR as just another member, decided to betray the trust shown to him, defactioning Calderon Prime, and allowing the Borg and others to ransack it.

Thus fell the Calderonian Republic. An unlucky string of events, set in motion by a leader people had lost faith in, perpetuated by chaos, the absence of those whom could've changed the outcome, and as final stab, the betrayal by someone we trusted.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    It didn't start with Bradley. We were in a war with the Borg Collective, and a single player, whom's name I've forgotten.
    Anyhow, TwoNiner decided to retaliate by building a station nearby said player's spawnplanet, and fitting it with the then newly created Kami Cannon superturrets. Whether these turrets were spawncamping said player or not, is still under debate... However, the player stopped playing and the Kami-cannons were 'banned' from offensive use.

For some this was a sign that CR, and TwoNiner had gone too far. Zeveryn split off from the CR there and then I believe, or was it Zyrr?
    One of those two, I keep mixing them up... Anyhow.

The faith in TwoNiner started to shake a bit there. As the war progressed, he decided to take over full military control of the CR, no longer taking votes or advice from the other members. He turned it into an Imperial set-up, while still calling it a democracy/Republic.

I called him out on this. Had a long private talk with him, after which I decided to leave the faction too.
    This was the same day TwoNiner declared he'd leave the CR to fend for itself.

Most of the other admirals and vice-admirals had left, or gone inactive, with that, and CR fell into disarray. There was no information from the higher ups to the Commanders and pilots. Leanson took the wheel of the CR for a short while, and in this short amount of time, full of chaos, Bradley, whom had joined the CR as just another member, decided to betray the trust shown to him, defactioning Calderon Prime, and allowing the Borg and others to ransack it.

Thus fell the Calderonian Republic. An unlucky string of events, set in motion by a leader people had lost faith in, perpetuated by chaos, the absence of those whom could've changed the outcome, and as final stab, the betrayal by someone we trusted.
    Why did I miss all the good history, the only faction-fall I have gotten was an update.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Claru left, not due to a misunderstanding, falling out, or losing faith in TwoNiner.
    Claru wanted to start an own faction. Wanted the responsibility of leading it.
    She left when CR was still very much in well and functioning order.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Indeed. I was around during all of this as a CR Member. Honestly it was a good thing as I saved many CR Ships into my Blueprints Folder. I actually went on a mission assigned by Leanson to scout a location for Bradley. It was a S C A F base with two stations so I honestly don't regret it.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Always go to the source, which is why the tribes is where the long history of CR resides still spoken and still remembered. Its funny to this day I really don't like inviting people into my faction in fear that they might be a spy set out to destroy the faction.. Its a silly fear, but a lesson I learned with dire consequences. Thadius its good that you saved all the ships, and I remember that mission.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Well I sadly didn't get all but I got most including the Armegeddon.

Reaction score
    while most of euro-corp is taking a break as well as most of the pact and so on. Leanson knows he has a permanent ally and friend in me. I wish him the best with this.