Calderon

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Calderon Forever "From the endless void, there springs an entity, more primordial then the elements themselves..."

Republics and empires falls, but its people may live on and endure. What was once great may seem impossible to ever be brought back from the dead. But to those faithful, that greatness was never lost, but rather dormant, for Calderon's glory doesn't reside in the past but in the future! Many would not have us stand and gathered again, in fear what we are capable of. The past is dead, but its people are not, together as brothers in arms we shall rise, and remind the galaxy of what it means to be true Calderon!!!

"And in it's wake follows a storm..."

Rise once again we must, and Rise once again we shall. We have returned, fueled by faith, and motivated by our beliefs. We will achieve what was once lost, after which we will push to new limits!!! None are to say we cannot, let the ignorant be, for carried upon our back Calderon shall prosper once more.

Calderon Recruitment Summary
    None are able to achieve without the will and strength of the masses, this is your chance to make a difference. What sets Calderon aside from the others is our belief that every voice should be heard. With us YOU will have the opportunity to turn the tide of nations, shift the balance of power, be it from the lowest of ranks or the highest, your opinion will be heard, and you will matter!
    Application
    Should you chose to join us, old or new, in our glorious journey, the application is all which stands between you and being a Calderonian.

username
    past factions
    role you would like
    post a ship you have made:
    and lastly your reason for joining.
    Ranks

-Overlord -Admiral

-Fleet Master

-Ship Master
    we are located on Nasszone.

Calderon Forever

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I greet Calderon. May you find a shape which suits you and grow boundless.
    An offering of sand and water, home and nourishment, as a sign of fraternity.

Thus I wish to deepen our bonds, reforge our friendships and find strength therein.

(Good luck, Leanson. :3)

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I greet Calderon. May you find a shape which suits you and grow boundless.
    An offering of sand and water, home and nourishment, as a sign of fraternity.

Thus I wish to deepen our bonds, reforge our friendships and find strength therein.

(Good luck, Leanson. :3)

Greetings Cirdanoth, hermit of the Tribe of Casimir. It is good to see fellow calderonians prosper and are doing well. I will accept your gifts of sand and water. I offer you lava and ice as my token of good will and friendship.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    No clue, he hasn't been on in a week, nor did he leave anyone in charge of the new CR it promoted anyone..i leave euro corp to join, and I get shafted again by him.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    He was on NASS about last Tuesday or Weds

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    hmm I was on there for a long time,I never saw him on, nor have he been on the forums or chat.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    This is...Unlucky. I'll see if I can contact him

Reaction score
    Leanson, I too wish to offer support with Cirdanoth as I am able.

I wish you the very best in continuing the legacy of the Caldorian Republic. It must have been truly dear to you to give up your spot with Euro-corp and I am certain some resentment must linger over what has happened.

TwoNiner was offered council and a sounding board for faction business or ideas several times over the months and each time my offers were ignored without even a verbal or written dismissal. It was as though they had fallen upon deaf ears or not been seen.

The republic was a good idea but carried preventable flaws and difficulties.

This same offer I will now extend to you with my promise of the strictest confidence in what is shared and discussed.

If you ever need a friend or an ear, know that I offer you my hand in friendship.

You have but to accept it.

Claru Laru, Knight of the Void Templar

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Well I offered advice in chat with him when he reappeared and we talked a great deal.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I honestly don't know. Clearly your advice would be better as you run a bigger and older faction

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Leanson, I too wish to offer support with Cirdanoth as I am able.

I wish you the very best in continuing the legacy of the Caldorian Republic. It must have been truly dear to you to give up your spot with Euro-corp and I am certain some resentment must linger over what has happened.

TwoNiner was offered council and a sounding board for faction business or ideas several times over the months and each time my offers were ignored without even a verbal or written dismissal. It was as though they had fallen upon deaf ears or not been seen.

The republic was a good idea but carried preventable flaws and difficulties.

This same offer I will now extend to you with my promise of the strictest confidence in what is shared and discussed.

If you ever need a friend or an ear, know that I offer you my hand in friendship.

You have but to accept it.

Claru Laru, Knight of the Void Templar

Claru, we will talk, and I wont leave you hanging, nor will I ignore you. lol

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Leanson, I might know why TwoNiner did not come on.

Remember the "Warm" welcome everyone gave him on forum? In it's purest form, TwoNiner could have taken offence to it...... (Since quite a few people were literally telling him to leave)

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    But those were all "bitches" in their purest form

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    so... Could someone tell me what happened? I'm completely clueless right now.