Augmented Reality Gaming [Whitelist] | [Dedicated Server] | 50 Players | 24/7 | NEW IP

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: RiserTheGreat

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I just started the game and wanted to find a server that I can play on. I am very creative when it comes to building large ships and I am NOT and bandit / griefer like some other people. I would like to apply because I wan\'t to play on a server that I can learn on (from others) and hopefully meet new people on.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:YES

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:YES

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Micro102

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Because I prefer playing with a community, have played with many comminities ranging form building/creative to RP servers, and have a great hate for griefers/cheaters.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yep.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yep.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Dark-Domhan

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: You\'ll see not even me I am wise and I\'ve never been excluded or expelled.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    All have been added. If it seems like you\'re not whitelisted. Talk to me over chat.

Reaction score
    IGN: Crane

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Because, I enjoy playing with others and I enjoy cooperation. I will not greif anything, because I find that ruins the fun, though I will PvP, If I find I can win.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes, I understand.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes, I will hopefully not have to use that right. :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): eclantro

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I love what starmade is, and want to join a stable community. Also a friend of mine is already whitelisted and we have a few projects planned out.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yes

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Robindino14

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: cause i have been trying to find a good server and my friend told me of this server, his name is probebly TheSavage0ne

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes i do understand that, i am admin on a server of another game.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: yes but i will behave good, English isnt my primaire language and im still learning, please forgive me for that.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): R3Dlava

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Because I need a server with well-rounded rules, for me, a newbie. I also think I would make a great addition to the community :)

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes.

Reaction score
    IGN - Maphrea

Why should we whitelist you on our Server? - While I am relitivly new to starmade, and I have not played on starmade servers before, I can bring atleast one thing to the table. That is; I will defidently not act like a spoiled 12 year old. Ok, I guess I can bring more to the table then that; I build pretty nice ships when I get supplies to do so, Though usually I start out literally in a cube like ship. I Build efficiently, and While I have never actually succesfully done so: I would like to make an awsome Planet-side base. I wish to join, mainly because this server looks the best out of all, and that playing singleplayer can get dull fighting the same ships over and over again. Even the pirate raids are getting to easy to play. Also playing Single player makes Factions useless.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban? - I do understand and agree with all of those. Just the part about exploiting brings me to question; if you are talking about bugs, or are you talking about things like efficient building (Power gen.\'s in that output better due to how they are placed). As with the other rules, I don\'t grief, I\'m down with Pvp, and I am always respectfull to the people who run the server.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:

Yes, This is my favorite part, though I don\'t know why, I\'ve never been banned.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Exploiting is using the game\'s bugs to your advantage. Such as creating a ship that would cost 0 redits, yet it gigantic in size.

Added nonetheless. :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    He has been being very unreasonible, and breaking your own rules. I have four people who can confirm this.

in the sector 1,0,1 he destroyed robindino\'s ship and refuesd to listen to us when we told him to stop. He did have turrets, but he could have flown away instead of damaging many ships and destroying one. After he did that a friend backed us up and opened up on him, and he ran away.

He then refuesd to pay the user of the destroyed ship back, and refuesd to be reasonable. Please do something about this. I do not believe he is mature enough to be part of staff.

It really isn\'t that hard to drop some credits, or to even apologize to the person. if he can\'t do even that then I do not believe he is mature enough to be part of staff.

Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): G-Reill

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: First of all i want to be part of this wonderful server and second to be honest is that i can\'t seem to find a server where rules are being followed correctly and heard that this server is the one i\'m looking.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yes, absolutely

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    GN (In-Game Name): iMagnus

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:I cant find any good server with whitelist and i relly hope i canget permision to join :)

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:yes i understand

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:yes i do

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This, as said in the subject, is not an appeal for myself, but one for my friend Tjalle. I sent him the form, and this is what he sent back:

IGN (In-Game Name):
    tjalleL

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:
    Because i want to play within a good community and i want to play with my friends (Dreadnought and MikeHawk, who recommended this)

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes i understand

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes i do

(I tried to correct the most grammatical errors, and I hope he gets accepted. Thanks in advance)
    -Dreadnought

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): PaigntonM

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Looking for a good server to make a good ship and join a faction and get to grips with the game a bit more.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Of course

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello !

IGN: dragonspeed3000

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I want a big server to play with good player and i love StarMade. :)

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes and I agree them.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes I do.

By