Augmented Reality Gaming [Whitelist] | [Dedicated Server] | 50 Players | 24/7 | NEW IP

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Tranan

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I want to help any faction by creating, designing, and building ships.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes, the rules are clear.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: I do.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Se7en_Up

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Looking for a fun server to play with mates

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban? Of course and don\'t plan to break rules.:

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes I do.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN:redleader3

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:I enjoy multiplayer based games and prefer playing with other people and progressing than on single player

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Llianen

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Cause i\'m friendly for most of it, cause i wanna build anything cool, cause I\'m awsome and mainly because of reasons.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yush

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Like I\'ll need it

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: TheAngryAardvark

Looking for a bunch of fellow space travellers who are willing to lend an ear to newbies , and not shoot me in the \"Aft\"

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: goes without saying

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Definately

Cheers !

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Not sure if you missed me, you\'ve listed some people who applied after me. Anyways IGN is Tranan, just like that. Thank you

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): LeRazor

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: As I told you in chat, i have long long (probably over 3000 hours) minecraft experience and as such pretty good understanding of design and building, i also already know the basics and intermediate strategies of the game. Another reason would be that my buddy thunder_strike is playing on your server as well.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes i do and i will respect the rules

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes i do but i hope it will never get this far

Reaction score
    IGN (In-Game Name): chrisstarkiller

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I enjoy creating in the company of friends, and sharing ideas and designes. I prefer epic scale creative projects (titan class ships, stations, ect.)

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: I understand completly, I will not fire unless fired upon first, and i will hold the creativity and provenence of other players in the highest esteem.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: yes

Reaction score
    IGN (In-Game Name):70lbsofdoom

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:I have had trouble finding a good server that i can actually build amazing ships without the worry of being blown up or salvaged while offline, but this one sounds pretty safe and well staffed. I wont grief, and i am friendly to the community.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes, but i doubt i would brake any.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes I do.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    1: i want a fun server so i can make my stuff with no killing

2: Yes

3:Yes