Augmented Reality Gaming [Whitelist] | [Dedicated Server] | 50 Players | 24/7 | NEW IP

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    PLEASE REMEMBER, ALL YOU NEED TO BE WHITELISTED IS TO POST HERE WITH THE FORMAT BELOW!

Augmented Reality Gaming is an all-inclusive Gaming Community that has released a new Star-Made Server! This server is whitelisted, meaning no griefers allowed, no exploiters, no random people attacking. We have a few rules to keep everyone entertained, but for the most part you can have fun!

Current Server Status: Online!

Current Server IP: 192.223.27.172:4242

Our Teamspeak Server: ar-gaming.mainvoice.us

Out website: http://www.augmentrg.com/

Donation Perks now located at: http://augmentedrg.freeforums.org/donation-perks-t11.html

-=Augmented Reality Gaming Star-Made Rules=-

1. No Griefing, period. Griefing is in the form of A. Removing others creations, B. Deleting others, C. Ramming without cause of war or PvP. D. Anything admins deem as Griefing.
    2. There is no PvP between these sectors of spawn. (4, 4, 4) and (-4, -4, -4) Any fighting within these limited sectors will be punished. Any fighting outside is up to discretion of the player. We as admins cannot protect you out there.
    3. Please respect players and their creations. Do not attack them while they are building. This does not warrant
    players to start building when fighting.
    4. Do not argue with admins. They are here to help, and if you see bias or unfair treatment, You may make a report.
    5. This is a whitelisted server. If you are banned you have a chance to appeal.
    6. Exploiting the game will get you banned on the spot.
    7. Do not grief Shops.

Current Features

• 250 Speed Limit
    • Starting Credits 100000
    • Protected Spawn
    • Stocked Economy (Once a week, Stocked Spawn Shop)

Vote for ours Server! Located at: http://starmade-servers.com/server/119/

Current Admin Team

DeadiKation

Ukonruler

XThatsMyCakeX

Torment

Please post in this format for Whitelist.

IGN (In-Game Name):

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:

That's it, Hope to see you on the server!

Reaction score
    IGN (In-Game Name): pokemonfirer

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: i would love to play and build a station to fight others or just salvage

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yes i do and i agree with them

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: yes i do

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    My IGN is Minecrafter55

I have never been banned from any server on any of my games and I want to join a server where I KNOW people will not attack me while I am vulnerable (unless at war).

I completely understand that brreaking any of the above rules can warrant a ban and I completely agree with them.

I also understand that I can appeal any ban although I believe I will have no need for that.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): DarkViviX

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I\'m new and would really like to play with others and learn more about the game.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Draco

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I want to solely play the game and build interesting ships/space stations

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yes, i do understand

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: yes, i do understand

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    All of you have been accepted :3

I will be returning after Shopping to add any more players.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Torangon

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:

I have no reason as to why you should whitelist me but i can tell you some of the things i will do on the server if i am accepted. You will see me Build ships and re build them several times. I also have plans to create a city on a planet and a custom station, joining a faction will also be one of the things i will do. you might also see me PvPing

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:

I understand

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:

I understand

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: BurningSnoMan

Why should we whitelist you on our server?:

I wish to join a whitelisted server specifically to avoid griefers and exploiters. I will probably build a Semi-Neutral Faction and hopefully help out players, and build stations and maybe even a large base for said faction.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?

Yes I understand.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?

Yes I understand.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Please post in this format for Whitelist.

IGN (In-Game Name): IGOHAM

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I believe you should whitelist me on your server because I have been looking for a good and stable server which is what this server seems like.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:Yes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Jojaxium

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I really like the sound of your server, and I like to help build things.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: I understand fully. Rules are meant to be followed.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: I understand, but I probably won\'t appeal if I was banned for breaking a rule. It\'d be my own fault.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Technomancer

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: It has been very difficult to find a good, greifer free, stable server for this game. This server honestly sounds great! A couple of buddies and I have been trying to find a really good server to play on and stick to. I think this is really what we have been looking for.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Of course.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Totally.

Reaction score
    IGN luke9347

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I have been trying out servers that just dont give me the enjoyment i want as griefiers spawnkillers and many more ruin my expireince with the game. But reading an email from a subscription lead me here with postive thoughts as i read through.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: I understand entirely.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes I do.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Sonachi

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I have a good track record of never being banned from a server so far, even became an admin back in my minecraft days. Overall I\'m looking for a greifer free server.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think dead is gone. I got in the teamspeak and he\'s not talking whatsoever. I poked him and he\'s still not moving. Guess we\'re not getting whitelisted for the rest of the night.