Augmented Reality Gaming [Whitelist] | [Dedicated Server] | 50 Players | 24/7 | NEW IP

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Application

IGN (In-Game Name):Anssi

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: if you want more people and make the servers universe more alive then add me

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:absolutley positively yes

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: ofcourse

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: TAKIMURR

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I\'m a friendly person and I like to talk to people and have fun

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yeah, for sure

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes I do

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): SirFilthybottom

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I would like to be whitelisted on this server because the server I used to play on was taken down. I have the ship I built on that server and I want to continue working on a space empire on a server. Being on a larger server will allow me to do so.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes I understand that I may be banned for not following the rules.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: If I feel that I was banned unfairly I will appeal to any ban made to myself.

Reaction score
    IGN (In-Game Name): xanderh

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: A few of my friends are playing on the server, and we would enjoy playing with each other. The server seems pretty cool, and I think I\'ll enjoy playing on the server.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes. I agree with the rules, and will follow them as best I can.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    hi i would like to join your server

IGN (In-Game Name):deadhawk112

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:because i am a friendly player. and i would like to play and build with people on the server. i have played the game for a while and would like to join your server :)

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yes i understand that and i agree with those rules

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: yes i understand that.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name):Dirt4ever

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: because my friends play on this server

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yes

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Above applicants added.

Let me remind all players who are whitelisted, You can complain and have someone else banned for behavior that is not supported by the rules.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Xemnasvii

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I am interested in making large magnificent ships, once I actually have the skill to do so.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: I\'m aware and understand.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes I do.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name):asplashofcitrus

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:I\'m a new starmade player that enjoys the vastness this game offers, and I play well with others.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:Yes

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi, heres the requested information.

IGN: RastaBlasta

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I am new to game but have enjoyed it and plan on playing it quite a bit. I have tried a couple servers but i keep getting destroyed(griefed) while i try to learn and build a nice ship. just looking for a place to build and learn the game with cool people

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:YES

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:YES

Thanks for your time

Reaction score
    Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: i just wanna have fun and im sorta pissed about the pirate space stations i find so id like to play with others and i will like to join a cool server :D

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yes :)

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: yes :)

my name is dani8738

Reaction score
    IGN (In-Game Name): Henji96

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I will follow the rules and i am go nice and frendly player, i am just looking for a server to play with others on, i am guessing its much more fun than playing against the AI.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes, i am fully aware.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes, but i doubt that will be nesessary

Looking forward to see you!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name):KxiS

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:Building awesome ships :D

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:Pretty much yes :D

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:Yes!I understand :D

P.S. Crashing into a planet is a succesful landing (*he lied*)

EDIT: Ignore my profile image :D

Reaction score
    I don\'t seem to be whitelisted, even though you said I was added.

My name is \"xanderh\", all lower case.