Augmented Reality Gaming [Whitelist] | [Dedicated Server] | 50 Players | 24/7 | NEW IP

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): CpTnJack

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Because I will be a great addition to your server and I want to just have fun.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Please post in this format for Whitelist.

IGN (In-Game Name): Rimaldo

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Cause like minecraft I am simply someone who just wants to build awesome things. For instance I just want to build SSV Nomandy lol i dont care for grifing.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yup

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:yup

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Swifthands

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: because i want to have fun playing starmade and i am not a kid

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yes

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: yes

Reaction score
    IGN (In-Game Name): Vwarg

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Because i\'m a new player and i would like to play with other people and learn the game :)

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes i do.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Beethoven

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Because im friendly, nice and awesome

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes, sir.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Roger that.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): HypeMotor

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I will respect all rules and will not try to ruin others fun. I really like this game and think that this will be a good server to play it on.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: I understand.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: I understand.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Gigaus

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I don\'t troll, I can help build structures and organize operations on a medium scale, and if you and your admins need extra help, with a project or something, I\'m always up for lending a hand or giving ideas. I\'m looking to set up long range outposts and mediate trade and conflict.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): achartran

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I am a respectful player who is here to have fun and build spaceships, and believe I would be a positive addition to this community.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes, I do.

Reaction score
    IGN (In-Game Name): zRedwind

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I will follow the rules. I will create my nation to defend and attack any and all offenders against my throne. Still following the rules of course. I will decimate planets to the point that there won\'t even be a spec of dust left. I will have fun. I will work to all ends to bring about absolute dominance in my sector. I will build my ship.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Minifangs

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I would like to play on a server with my friends that does not have people spawing in massive ships creating lag so we decided to try here.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes i do.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes i do :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): JelloTickles

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I would love to play with a mature group of people. I will help others in their problems and also donate to people in need.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes i understand clearly, i\'ve been in sevaral StarMade and Minecraft servers and have not been banned.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: I do understand, this right is a very epic one indeed.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN Renji2000

You should whitelist me because im not a griefer or anything like that i just want to play and build.

Yes i do understand that breaking rules can get me banned.

Yes if i see any rule breaking i will report it.

Reaction score
    Azure

I like playing with space ships! and i want a friendly non chaotic environment to try out the multiplayer aspects of this fascinating game

If i break the rules i get can be banned and if i feel i was unfairly banned i can apeal to be thrown back into the mix!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    server whitelist

IGN (In-Game Name):16439aaron

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I want to build a giant ship and a station that everyone can come on

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yep, wasnt planning to be a noob

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: yes

ArQ

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I might not be the best player at large scale building and tech games, but I feel like I would enjoy joining your server!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Ketchup69a

IGN (In-Game Name): Ketchup69a

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I want to just have fun, and your server seems like a fun and active, I have also read the rules so i know what to do and what to not to do.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name):darth_dedalot

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:im friendly and will help anyone who asks for it

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:yes, im not going to break any rules

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Darkmatta

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I try to be informative to the inquisitive and I enjoy being around other players

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: I understand and accept the rules and their consequences

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: I understand this right for appeal