Augmented Reality Gaming [Whitelist] | [Dedicated Server] | 50 Players | 24/7 | NEW IP

Reaction score
    IGN (In-Game Name): CrossDressiNate

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I just want to build and explore the game; I just want to have fun.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: No different than any other server in any other game.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: If I couldn\'t appeal my ban, that would be a red flag about the quality of the server.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Because I understand the rules and will follow them.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Trygrekstan

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I just found out about this game and this looks like the best server around lately. Also I like to troll people (without breaking any rules ofcourse)

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes, but I hope never to get anything to do with getting banned.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes ofcourse. Same as above

Reaction score
    IGN (In-Game Name): CommanderRatboy

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I want to play with actual people and I don\'t like fighting so this seems like a chill server. I also want to build with other people and feel we could make some pretty awesome stuff!

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes I do.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes I do.