Augmented Reality Gaming [Whitelist] | [Dedicated Server] | 50 Players | 24/7 | NEW IP

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Merzeal

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: cuz yolo swag 360 no scopes. Just kidding, a player on this server recommended it. (lolZippy)

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: I completely understand and respect your rules.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: I understand I have the right to appeal a ban, but have no intention of breaking your rules.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): MutedThrower78

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I have amny friends on this server and our dream is to build a mothership and raid pirates. I would love to be on this server

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:Yes i completely understand and i promise to not break any rules

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: I understand however if i truly have broken any rules i will accept the consequences of my actions

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    whitelist app

IGN: matthew4544

Why should we whitelist you on the server? because i love starmade and im sure this server wont have people breaking my ship every second.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yes, i understand that if i break ANY rules, it will be an instant ban.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban: yes i completly understand, though if i break any rules, i will acept the ban.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Dipdoo

Why should we whitelist you on the server?: Because I\'d like to come on and play with other people.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes

Do you understand that you have the right to appeal any ban?: Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGM: shadowphenix95

Why should we whitelist you on the server?: because i am a frendly person and injoy playing and building withe others.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes i understand

Do you understand that you have the right to appeal any ban?: Yes

Reaction score
    All of the above applicants added to the whitelist. Enjoy the server! (Also to everyone who has applied, please post or contact us if we somehow missed your application or if we possibly mistyped your name into the whitelist. Things like this happen, especially since the whitelist applications are coming in fast now.)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN:Nox

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:I\'m a new player trying to find a fair server to play in.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:Yes and i have never been baned from a server for doing such.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:Yes and i will if i see the need to.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Terbog

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I enjoy the game, but don\'t enjoy griefers and trolls. Hope to have some good clean fun ^.^

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello i would love to join this server!

IGN : Jake_Jones

Why should we whitelist you on the server? because i love starmade and i would love to learn more and play with others!

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yes i do.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban: yes.

Thanks!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Den

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I have looked at this server a few times and would love to bring my brand of ships to the server. Although I will obviously not be spawning anything big you can look at what I have built before here: http://star-made.org/content/esi-evolution-starship-industries-division-kytech

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Of course

Reaction score
    IGN Rentus

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:I\'m new to starmade and would be happy to get to know this game on a nice server

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: sure

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi,

my IGN is Al-Ca.

I would like to join your server, as I see it\'s one of the biggest ones and I really want to be a part of this community to have some fun with other people.

I am fully aware about breaking any of the rules can cause a ban from the server and I\'m sure there will never a reason for me to get banned.

Also I do understand, that I have the right to appeal anny ban

Best Regards,

Al-Ca

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name):Picard

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Im not sure how new players can benifit the server but if players can help, whitelisting me would be ideal for both of us

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): spiffy

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I want to have fun playing this game with others, and i will try to help others with anything i can

Reaction score
    IGN (In-Game Name):

Torrel

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:

I\'m a decent builder and general team player looking for a high pop stable server to enjoy the game fully. I am also looking for a place to host my x303 prometheus upon completion (see projects)

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:

Yes

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:

Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    All above have been whitelisted, please chat us if you have trouble connecting. For now I\'m heading to bed. Checking in the morning

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name):Ivan

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:I have been randomly attacked on a few other servers already and hope to find a server ican stay on.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:Yes I do.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:YesI know that.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Wow. Just wow. I thought this server was meant to have rules.

There is a player (kner) who is ramming people out of the protection zone and obliterating them using a Nexus ship. I joined for all of 5 mins and I now have absolutely nothing - no credits, no ship, no nothing.

Clearly this server isn\'t admined at all - you just whitelist everyone who posts; including pure trolls. Kind of disgusted that this is the behaviour supported. It\'s not even like I could do anything when you have a giant nexus ship pushing you out of the protection zone, who then takes all of 2 seconds to destroy your entire ship.

Again, the players name is \"kner\" and is flying one of those Nexus ships. I won\'t be coming back to this server. Incredibly disappointed.