Augmented Reality Gaming [Whitelist] | [Dedicated Server] | 50 Players | 24/7 | NEW IP

Reaction score
    IGN (In-Game Name): Blumblemore

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Just after a decent community and server on which I can build, fight and have fun with other people, and this one looks better than all the rest!

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You are allowed to take from any pirate station, Just be warned later on, we\'ll be making plugins for randomly spawning super stations, Littered with minefields, Hangar bays, and gauss turrets. :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Why didn\'t you tell an admin or me? :v Unless of course it was outside the protected sectors. If it was inside, he is forced to compensate you or receieve a ban for a given amount of time.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): shadowfox544

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I\'m a creative and logical builder, and I plan on be heavily involved in positive interaction with other players. I enjoy making ships and exploring and having a good time.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes,

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name):FireFox

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:Cos I love a new fun server ^^

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:Yes I do!

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:Yup!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I can\'t enter just yet, says i haven\'t been whitelisted yet.
    It\'s a capital W and a Capital L :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello my IGN is Vitiate I have been playing minecraft for a long time and have been wanting a new expirience like one IN SPACE!!!

I understand that breaking rules will result in a ban and I look forward to playing with people who understand and adhere to the guidlines set out by the people who are taking their time to allow me to play with other people.

I understand that I have the right a fair trial and I understand that unless I have broken a rule I may have my ban repealled

I look foreward to playing with you soon,

Sincerely Vitiate

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): lolZippy

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:Because I am a pretty cool guy and me and my friends are looking for a place to call home. We are tired of all the jerk offs on the public servers.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:Good thing I wont break any of them!

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: That seems just and healty for the server community.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Please forgive Some of the crashes and reconnect glitch, It\'s something out of our control, but we\'ll try out best to fix it at all times.

Zippy, I\'ll add you once I can, I\'m having the reconnect glitch atm.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Application

IGN (In-Game Name): Diabolo630

I\'d like to be in the whitelist because you guys are the most popular server.

And I would want to join one of my friends present on your serveur.

I\'m French

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban : Yes i understand and agree.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): capal

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Looking for a good place to build and play that\'s not full of griefers/12 year olds. If that\'s you then you should whitelist me, if not then don\'t.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Application

IGN (In-Game Name): DonBosnian

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I was hoping to find a server with good rules and staff and whitelisted and protected spawn and speed is increased too im a good player i never griefed i only left servers because of lagg let\'s hope this one deosent lagg

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes I understand and agree with them.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes I do.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): BlaDrzz

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I like building and exploring the universe of Starmade but this is pretty boring to do in singleplayer. I want some action! I want to build things to impress people, to lure people into my base and then destroy them and eat the loot. Okay, that last part went a little too far but you understand me hopefully.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes I do and you will not have any problems with me.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes I do.