Augmented Reality Gaming [Whitelist] | [Dedicated Server] | 50 Players | 24/7 | NEW IP

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN (In-Game Name): TheFloorMatt

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I love building ships, and I get heartbroken when mine get blown to little pieces, so I wouldn\'t go about griefing other players. Also I personally like to think I have a sense of humor...

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Of course

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yep

Reaction score
    IGN (In-Game Name): Cody38

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I like building large models of ships and I\'d like to see what other people can do with theirs and maybe get ideas on how to improve mine. I don\'t start unnecessary fights and I try to be helpful to noobies if they need help starting out. Plus your ruleset seems perfect.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Dreadulus

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I want to play starmade with my friend runeraid156 on this lovely server

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yes

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): DKMF

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: two of my friends want to join here and want me to be able to play with them

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yep

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: yep

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Specter

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:

I want to play a server where I can interact with other players and hopefully join a faction and compete against others. I want a server which I can call my home server and then hopefully donate somewhere down the line.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:

Yes I do.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:

Yes I understand.

Reaction score
    IGN (In-Game Name): SiaXiz

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I\'m a serious player and youtuber. I\'m currently doing a let\'s play, on this game, and I\'d like to use your server for the purpose, aswell as general gaming.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes, I do.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes, I do aswell.

Reaction score
    IGN (In-Game Name): PacotheFriendlyTaco

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I have many years of multiplayer experience under my belt. This includes a lot of playtime on Minecraft. This means that I know what is and what is not acceptable behavior and that I plan on following the server rules.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: I do

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes

Reaction score
    Please post in this format for Whitelist.

IGN (In-Game Name): Potatoe

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I am excited to build and explore a universe, one block at a time. This game shows so much promise, and this aplha is the best chance I have to contribute to the development of the gamer community that is being seeded here.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes, and I am greatful that there will be vigilant moderation of this yet unfinished world. Exploiters and griefers could kill interest before the game really gets going, and I would hope that good moderation would discourage that kind of behavior.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes, this would be nececary to assuage any paranoia one feel for losing all of their stuff over a simple mistake... if it was just a mistake.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Rarnd

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I enjoy building and being with a community. I want to make friends, as well as get ideas for my own projects! I hope to learn some techniques from other builders, make friends, explore the universe and generally have a great time.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Of course.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yup.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN:
    WetMalix
    Why should we whitelist you:
    I am very active i love being apart of whitelisting servers. I am a good player and will help everyone anytime they are in need.
    Do you know breaking the rules can warrant a ban:
    Well yes i have admined on alot of servers :( most of them shutdown because no one played on them. I know the rules and effects of them from my pre_admin dutys.
    Do you think you have the rights to appeal a ban.
    No i don\'t if i get banned i just let it flow and think to myself, \"I deserved that, I broke the rules. I deserve getting banned.\"
    Thank you and i very much hope to be apart of the server =)
    Thanx
    WetMalix

Reaction score
    Sorry for the downtime. With the game\'s current unstable state, the game crashes a lot due to unfixed bugs, game lag problems, and other things that there is no way to fix on our end. Aside from that, the server is back up. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    What is Your Ingame name?: Warlord4280

Why should we whitelist you on this server: Me and a couple of friends transfering from servers constantly to build our dream dreadnought but our ship is either stolen or destroyed by others. Me and my friend (xXNeedAdjustmentXx) would love to be apart of a server that allows us to build our dream ship

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Of course i understand and accept any consequences that come if i break any of these rules

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Vjamz

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: A friend of mine (lolZippy) has already joined the server and I was hoping to play with him and explore Star-Made! I will abide by the rules and will not cause any trouble within the server

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    What is your ingame name?:xX_insanezac_Xx

Why should we whitelist you on this server: A few friends and i have been transplanting ourselfs from server to server trying to find a server that when we leave the server our pillar of autumn halo ship is there the next time we log on.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes, if i was to break any rules of this server, i would take full responsibillity for it.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Hollow

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I have been looking for a populated server to join because starmade is more fun with more people. I will build awesome ships join / create faction, participate in wars if there is any and fill any roles that may be needed and once i have gathered enough credits im gona build a super large custom space station to dock my flagship and serveral other of my ships so i can switch between them when needed.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes i understand

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes i understand