Augmented Reality Gaming [Whitelist] | [Dedicated Server] | 50 Players | 24/7 | NEW IP

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Cpt_Spock

i just wanna play on a mp server and have some fun (not griefing lol).

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yup

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: yup

Reaction score
    IGN : karl

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: i have been looking around for a good community on a whitelist server, i can be an active member of the community and have had intrestes in building and pre planned faction battles (if thats allowed) also i am willing to help others out by doing commision ships( you give me the materials and what sort of ship you want and ill get to work making it)

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yes

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: yes

Reaction score
    Please post in this format for Whitelist.

IGN (In-Game Name): Biza

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Because im awesome.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yeah

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: hell yeah

Mok

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Mok

Why should we whitelist you on our Server? I would like to learn the game in a \"mostly\" safe environment

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban? Completely

Do you understand that you have the right to appeal any ban? Completely

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): RedWolf

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Used to host servers under games like minecraft and terraria that were whitelist and I understand that ruining others\' experience is compelely not fun. I enjoy building ships, exploring and I am still learning StarMade so I\'m not much of a threat to people and any help would be much appreciated. The server seems to be organized from what I have read so it would be a great starting point.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes, I do understand the rules posted.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: I do, but i intend to no ever intentionally cause myself to recieve a ban. As long as the ban was within my control to prevent. :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Pacificbarrel1

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: so i can join a controlled and deciplined player environment but still have fun with others.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yes I understand

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes I understand

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (Nobody):

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Me and my friend Pacificbarrel1 are miners ( as in diggers lol) we have been playing for a couple of days. Would love to be part of a friendly server.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes but quick question does building a base warrant the same protection as building a ship. i would think so right

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban yes but i do not plan to be banned though

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): xXNeedsAdjustmentXx

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: For a while me and a couple of friends have been looking for a server where we can build our dream cruiser. We have constantly been going through servers building our ship but each time we logged out our ship was stolen. I think u can do a lot for this server. Me and my friends are starting a YouTube channel and we nneeds server to play on (This is only if we have your permission though)

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Absolutely, but 1 question. Are we allowed to take apart pirate stations to get parts?

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Beerww

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Because i would like to play on your server and have fun with my friends building ships and space stasions.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yes i understand.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: yes i do but i dont think i will need it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Snubis

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I wish to join your server because i see that this server is good for starters like me that has just started playing and i would love to play with good people who doesn\'t grief.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes I understand and agree with them.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes I do.

bTk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hippothalamus consumed my ship while I was building it.

Maybe I\'ll join the server again but for now I\'m put off this one.

Cheers

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i would like to join because i am new to the game and want to get good at the game before joining any random server and not knowing what to do. and i like the idea of just flying around seeing someone and not get attacked by them.

and i totally agree to all the terms and conditions and i think it would be fun.

IGN:louisreiss3000

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name):Zedd-Ezone

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:Cos i would like to play on your server and have fun ^^ with the admins and the players

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:Yes of course, It would very boring and would make alot people angry if there is no rules.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:Yes I fully understand.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): WizzyLuke

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Because i would love to play this game with other players around, flying around in a more dynamic world.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: I fully agree with and accept the consequences.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: I fully understand.

Reaction score
    IGN (In-Game Name): Nehr

I\'d like to be in the whitelist because you guys are the most popular server.

And I would want to join one of my friends present on your serveur.

(Sorry for my bad english: i\'m French)

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban : Yes i understand and agree.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes.