Augmented Reality Gaming [Whitelist] | [Dedicated Server] | 50 Players | 24/7 | NEW IP

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Gir27

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Because the server\'s great the peeps great luv u all guis

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): minipancho94

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: because i will give you cookies and feature PVP on da youtubes

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yes

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: yes

does targeting someone whos building that is outside of the protected sectors count as griefing?

also are there any rules on faction homes since you can make them invincible if encase the faction home block, making faction wars impossible to truly end.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name):

IGN (In-Game Name): Isaac_Clarke

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I would love to play on a non lag server and salavge rock and space junk with my USG_Ishimura

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yes point taken

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Targeting someone outside of Protected Sectors only counts as griefing if there is no intent for PvP or War from Factions.

How we handle Faction Wars, is if the territory is actually owned or occupied by another faction for some time, not enabling the other faction to gain an advantage. Thus an admin will ask the leader of the occupied faction to despawn his core.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name):mlsterbeeman

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:Well I am easy to work with and I dont mess with people

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:yes I have learned that from playing many minecraft servers

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes I understand the rules there very good rules{you can greif shops?}

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Added

We also now have Donation Perks!

http://augmentedrg.freeforums.org/donation-perks-t11.html

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name):Cleric

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I\'m mature and intelligent, I will be nothing other than productive and fun. I will be active enough to participate, but not so active that I constantly take up a slot.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:Naturally.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: I hopefully plan on not needing to. :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name):MingUhLing

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:Because i heard that this is a nice server to join from my friends who are on it.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: pssh yes

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yessir

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Recon 1000000

Why should we whitelist you on our server?: I just think it\'d be cool to build a few ships or a station with you guys.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes.

Do you understand that you have the right to appeal a ban?: Yes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    IGN (In-Game Name): Atheddall

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I\'m more of a builder, and I\'ll gladly help build a larger ship for you guys or a nice spacestation. I can help with some peacekeeping or some economy stimulation too.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes, I do.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yeah.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Bynari

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Though I am a fairly new player to StarMade, I would like to join this awesome server and be able to enjoy a great StarMade experience.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): ReContraDog

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Dedicated builder with past server experience.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes, makes sense.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN OPTIONHD

you should whitelist me because i have never been banned before

yes i do

yes i do

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: comando07

why?: i wont join alone i have a few frends from an other game who wands to join as wel and more players means more fun

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yes i understand and i wont break any rules

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: yes i understand

u might wand to eddit your first post and note howmany times each day/week/month/etc. u are adding new players to the whitelist