Augmented Reality Gaming [Whitelist] | [Dedicated Server] | 50 Players | 24/7 | NEW IP

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): AJth3guy

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Because I am usually very friendly and want to build and destroy pirates and mine, and work alongside other players, not against them.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes I do, and dont want to break any of the rules.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Vsolonz

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Im a good player i may not be able to build but i can make very efficent and functional ships/bases

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes

Reaction score
    IGN (In-Game Name): Twistednuke

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: My intentions are entirely benevolent, please add me, I\'m kinda new

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:Yes, I give my word as a warrior to obide by them

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes, however it will never be necessary for me

Reaction score
    IGN: Zitus

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: this server seems legit :D and i think it would be cool to play starmade on a server

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yes

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: no (yes) :D

Reaction score
    IGN (In-Game Name):Lncomplete

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:I am ready to abide by the rules of the server and because my friends introduced me to this server.They have informed me of the rules and regulations and i am ready to follow the rules and not break them.I would like to have fun and build a ship in peace without having disturbance like in other servers.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:Yes but rules are meant to be there for a reason , and that is to follow them

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:Yes , but i will only appeal if anyone breaks the rules and if i have proof and the admins have not seen that person breaking the rule

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Please post in this format for Whitelist.

IGN (In-Game Name): thunder_strike

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I have been looking for a smallish community of players to play with. This seems like a fun server and I would love to play on it.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: PIxelated_Tom

Why we should whitelist you on our server?: I like this game but I have no one to play it with which generally makes it not as enjoyable, I\'d love to join a server in which many people are scouting the universe and having a great time. I\'d also especially like a good communtiy within the server, ive found this one and it looks like my best bet :)

I understand that breaking the rules above will result in a ban.

I also understnad that if the ban is not fair then I can appeal, I will follow the rules awsell as kick some pirate butt.

Thanks,

Pixel ;3

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name):Yenzyne

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:Im new and my friend is on this server

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:Yes

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): assailant

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I\'m interested in playing this game on a multiplayer server and I would like to build and have fun with other players.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:This is a whitelisedt server and I have a chance to appeal.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Dreadnought

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Because my friend got me to this server (MikeHawk), and I wanna join what he describes as an awesome community.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes, I understand.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes, I also understand

Reaction score
    IGN (In-Game Name): videogameguy54

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Because I would like to have fun, with my friends if they would play this game. And I got a bit bored on single player.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:Yes, but I do have a question. When it says \"between sectors (4,4,4) and (-4,-4,-4)\" does that mean only sectors 4,4,4 and -4,-4,-4 or sectors 4 to -4,4 to -4, 4 to -4? Sorry if that was confusing

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes. Another question though, would that be any ban that I thought unfair or had reasons why I shouldn\'t have ben banned? (Don\'t expect me to get banned though)

Also, should I notify you that I won\'t be using the server anymore, like in the case that my internet connection wouldn\'t work.

Thanks, in advance

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name):

Sarolveldruk

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:

I\'m a brand-new player looking for an active server to participate in. I don\'t have much experience with the game under my belt, and I play best when others are around. Being part of a community will help that.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:

They all seem very reasonable, yes.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:

Yes, but let\'s hope I won\'t need to do that.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name):
    - D-Car

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:
    - Because internet spaceships is serious business

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:
    - *Bill Clinton voice* That depends on what your definition of \"can\" is

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:
    - Do you understand that appeals do not have the right to be considered?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    What that means, Is that within those Sectors is a safe zone. Including sectors for example: 2, -2, 2 | 3, 2, 4 | -4, 1, 3 | etc... Once outside 4, 4, 4 and -4, -4, -4 Is a war free/PvP area. As far as the ban goes, That is correct. If you feel the ban is unjust, just make a complaint or tell another admin or me.

If you wish to notify, that\'s fine. Though it\'s not required :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You guys were one above me on the server list before. Now i\'m 20 above you :D

Nice server anyway.