An Open Letter to the Odium Pact Refugees

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    who left this new guy in charge?

let me tell you the deal.

those who have flown under CR banners past may have disagreements, may not like each other for a time, may disband and reform. but when all is said and done we are still friends. That includes Twoniner unconditionally.

enough with the hate train.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    who left this new guy in charge?

let me tell you the deal.

those who have flown under CR banners past may have disagreements, may not like each other for a time, may disband and reform. but when all is said and done we are still friends. That includes Twoniner unconditionally.

enough with the hate train.
    He's not even incharge.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Aceface has been leaning on me for public relations.

(I.E. cleaning up the mess that Twoniner left us this time)
    uh... TwoNiner didn't really have anything to do with us all leaving CR. I mean, he did sort of force me out (but I can understand him being pissed at me for past events and I was prepping to leave anyways), and everything just crumbled afterwards. He basically acted as the drop that made the vase spill, but he's not the one that filled the vase.

So please, stop accusing him of destroying the faction, because he did not. I mean sure, he didn't help, but accounting him as entirely responsible is preposterous.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Aceface has been leaning on me for public relations.
    doing a bang up job if i may say so.

to me your the literal embodiment of everything all the old CR members disliked about the faction and could do without.

CR was about getting together, building cool AND powerful non-dooomcube ships and setting out into the universe to PEWPEWPEW other factions that could defend themselves and had ships and fleets big enough to let us have some really really really awesome fights ending with a GG.

this "new" CR just embodies a broken odium mantra of win at all costs, obliterate even the smallest enamy and use any and all means possable.

everyone in the old CR has made a mistake or two, but we always tried to remember what brought us there in the first place. the reason you seem so short on vetrens at the moment is because the new CR has forgotten it.

old CR is still alive and well reguardless of weather or not everyones even in the same factions aymore. because its not a faction anymore, its just a group of friends and it doesnt matter what banner everyone flies under that fact doesnt change.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Blackhawk? I haven't seen blackhawk in ages.
    Anyway, most of my statements have been made after discussion with the rest of the faction.
    The opinion on you, for example, is very definitely held throughout the faction, and with most veterans of the faction. It is not empty bluster, it is supported by most of the faction, and will likely soon be included in official policy (once aceface gets around to updating the OP in light of recent changes.)
    veterans? In case you live under a rock, All vets left. And I'm willing to bet Holy cookie whoam is the only other significant member besides you and Aceface doesn't hate me. Aceface I still consider a friend, and I believe he's not petty to the point where he'd forsake our friendship because I'm talking to thryn members. You're the ONLY one who has a problem with me so far and I can't understand why, neither do I care. But you publicly defaming me is something I find immensely annoying.

Reactions: Keptick

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Look.
    You do not play starmade anymore. And if it seems like we are not building cool ships, or having cool fights anymore, it is because every time we try to we must do something about the slander seen here. I personally would really love to get around to actually doing some cool things in the game, but every time I turn around someone is insulting the faction, insulting me, or posting blatant flamebait. So far, I have been trying very hard not to flame. Hopefully you will try to do the same.
    And you find it surprising considering Odium's track record? Mate, you joined the wrong faction/alliance.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Calderon Republic isn't a faction anymore, it's a brotherhood, sure we disagree alot and fight, but we always patch things up because we are bothers. Hell I don't hold a grudge against Leanson, despite our past I'd still help him out if he ever asked me to, I may not have liked what jan said to you in the Khanid thread, but you don't see us staying angry for long. I may have said some stupid things about keptick when I was blowing a gas git, but you can find us having friendly convos over chat. We are a group of really tight friends, a friendship that I'm afraid you will never experience of you keep up your attitude.

Reactions: Lecic

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Could some mod please clean up some of the more insulting and flamey posts here? We were keeping things civil, and personal insult has no place in a civil conversation.

Once that is done, we can continue our nice, civil argument. Or Nuclear could just apologize for the OP and be done with it, I really don't care further than that.
    Just go to bed.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Look TwoNiner, I said what needed to be said. I'm sorry that it came to this, but I am not trying to deceive or defame. I was the one to say it only because it would hurt you too much coming from anyone else. I understand how you are reacting, and I don't blame you for looking to make me look bad. No one really has bad feelings towards you, they just don't want you in the faction anymore. I'm sorry that I had to be the bringer of bad news, but I hope that you can just accept this. None of us really dislike you as a person, but you have hurt too many people too many times. We can still accept you as a friend, but never again as a member or a leader. Please, just try to calm down?

Last edited: