An Open Letter to the Odium Pact Refugees

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I've deleted many of my excess posts, where I responded without enough thought before doing so.
    I would like to apologize for any feelings I have hurt. I have gone on about being civil, but it is not necessary to be rude to offend. I would hope that we could avoid this sort of conflict in future, because this is not the image that we as a community want to present. While I have tried to avoid insulting anyone outright, I fear I may have insulted all the same. I would perhaps ask for forgiveness, but I know that the internet does not forgive. So, at the very least, please, tone it down a bit.
    Mate just take the forums one hundred fold times less seriously and you're fine. ;)

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    This would actually be pretty neat. Basically a section of the forums where the drama and flaming rules don't exist?
    Remember that intergalactic summit thread? That's what it was meant for. Unfortunately it broke the poneys and rainbows rule and was deleted...

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Rules are rules, and I honestly dont see SMD allowing you to break rules within a certain area because you're just going to break rules anyways. You're better off with an off-site forums and trying to get people to use that instead of asking for sanctions on something they clearly dont want.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Rules are rules, and I honestly dont see SMD allowing you to break rules within a certain area because you're just going to break rules anyways. You're better off with an off-site forums and trying to get people to use that instead of asking for sanctions on something they clearly dont want.
    one solution would be to ask for an RP forum

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Need to Clarify what the repercussions of advertising a alternate forum for Faction chatter would cause us here. I dont want to cause any problems. I want to remove the problems and create a smoother environment for the users here.

something like starmad.freeforums.net ...