An Open Letter to the Odium Pact Refugees

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Once you know your own flaws you can fix them and change your viewpoint.
    "But wait, isn't changing your view point admitting that you were wrong and losing the argument?"
    Admitting that you were once wrong is not being currently wrong. No longer supporting your initial view is not losing an argument.
    Supporting a flawed view is losing an argument.
    I'm keeping this one for latter.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1435472190,1435471460][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Seriously, if we had a spy of some sort, name them. If not here, then in a PM, because I seriously have no fucking idea what you're talking about.
    He thinks that TwoNiner was working for Thryn, probably. He said "screwed CR over 3 times", so I assume that it's Two since he left three times when things were going sour (and I'm not saying that things went Sour because of him). So it's safe to assume that he's referring to TwoNiner, and he also mentioned something related in Chat earlier today refering to Two apparently joining Thryn.

Assuming that my conclusion is right, then I will just barrel roll away while holding my sides.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I'm keeping this one for latter.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1435472190,1435471460][/DOUBLEPOST]
    He thinks that TwoNiner was working for Thryn, probably. He said "screwed CR over 3 times", so I assume that it's Two since he left three times when things were going sour (and I'm not saying that things went Sour because of him). So it's safe to assume that he's referring to TwoNiner, and he also mentioned something related in Chat earlier today refering to Two apparently joining Thryn.

Assuming that my conclusion is right, then I will just barrel roll away while holding my sides.
    Let me put it this way...

I had to reread your post to make sure you weren't just repeating fact from something I heard from earlier, and were indeed assuming something.

And that's not even the entire thing.

Hint: Blackhawk is involved.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Let me put it this way...

I had to reread your post to make sure you weren't just repeating fact from something I heard from earlier, and were indeed assuming something.

And that's not even the entire thing.

Hint: Blackhawk is involved.
    I've been provided with actual proof, I can PM it to you if you want. My conclusion is right after all. They actually think that TwoNiner has been working with Thryn all along to hurt CR...

*barrel rolls away while holding sides*

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Just cuz I act friendly towards people whoam you dislike doesn't mean I'm plotting with them against you, it just means that I appreciate them and enjoy having conversations with them.

No matter how much you think I screwed up the CR you cannot deny the fact that more than half your entire fleet had either been built by me or I had part in building, including the homebase. And I will say the same thing I said to Leanson when he accused me of being a TE spy, why would I undo something I invested so much time into?

Look, I'm not accountable to you, and I honestly don't care what you think about me, but you this paranoia you have is ridiculous.

Reactions: FlyingDebris
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I've been provided with actual proof, I can PM it to you if you want. My conclusion is right after all. They actually think that TwoNiner has been working with Thryn all along to hurt CR...

*barrel rolls away while holding sides*
    sorry i don't get it.... i do know people have their thoughts about twoniner, but why?
    if you know that they have thoughts, do you also know why? because personnaly i think he's just a bit weird in the loyalty nothing more, in the end, who would screw over his own faction? TwoNiner started a faction, why would he try to screw it?
    i don't expect you to know the answer, i mean if i don't know it how could you?

anyways can we all stop now, enough mini-flaming and discussing lets get back on track with the normal stuff
    nothing changed since this thread, so there's nothing to really discuss.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I do remember why aceface and I recreated CR into Cobalt Royalty and it was a pretty simple reason, here are the following reasons:
    • Get TwoNiner to play starmade again "he said when he does play starmade again it would be under another faction and not the old CR"
    • Get our old friends to play starmade again.
    • To battle in a fleet, faction fleet vs faction fleet.
    • Just to have fun playing starmade, the game that got all of us together from different countries and nations.
    I really don't know what went wrong when I was missing for a month because of matchmaking in a different game and work. But I do believe the old CR is gone and dead while it is written in the history of starmade as one of the best faction said by other players. It is reborn in to Cobalt Royalty and did the same mistakes it did repeating history over again. But I don't think they will give up or break their bonds with CR, CR members have hard heads, stone cold hearts and a strong bond of friendship. Even tho some of us moved on we are still all friends with those who stayed true to what they hold in the name of the CR.

Reactions: Lecic and TwoNiner

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    <compulsory 300 joke here>

as it stands everyone is being civil but things are getting thoroughly discussed. just watch for baiting and hijack attempts and don't be the one who's the weakest link. good luck starmates.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I do remember why aceface and I recreated CR into Cobalt Royalty and it was a pretty simple reason, here are the following reasons:
    • Get TwoNiner to play starmade again "he said when he does play starmade again it would be under another faction and not the old CR"
    • Get our old friends to play starmade again.
    • To battle in a fleet, faction fleet vs faction fleet.
    • Just to have fun playing starmade, the game that got all of us together from different countries and nations.
    I really don't know what went wrong when I was missing for a month because of matchmaking in a different game and work. But I do believe the old CR is gone and dead while it is written in the history of starmade as one of the best faction said by other players. It is reborn in to Cobalt Royalty and did the same mistakes it did repeating history over again. But I don't think they will give up or break their bonds with CR, CR members have hard heads, stone cold hearts and a strong bond of friendship. Even tho some of us moved on we are still all friends with those who stayed true to what they hold in the name of the CR.
    some good words you said there.
    everyone always says CR was so good and great, i wish i can know how that was :D
    but hey, it's still not too late to restore CR back to its original glory, however i don't know what that was like.
    the describment you gave for CR is almost exactly the same describment as one of a dwarf :P

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    some good words you said there.
    everyone always says CR was so good and great, i wish i can know how that was :D
    but hey, it's still not too late to restore CR back to its original glory, however i don't know what that was like.
    the describment you gave for CR is almost exactly the same describment as one of a dwarf :p
    Sorry but you'll need TwoNiner and Leanson to get along and fix it. That will be impossible if you know what I mean, it will never happen. Just create your own history for the new CR under the leadership of aceface.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Err...
    If I'm not mistaken, you were the person who informed me of Two's treachery, or maybe it was Leanson.
    Anyway, while I agree that it is unlikely, Two has been ideal, because his position as founder has let him screw us over again, and again, and again.
    http://starmadedock.net/threads/cal...lding-diplomacy-mining.4605/page-5#post-83297
    Start browsing around there. We have no reason to trust nor like him, and if he is causing problems now it is indeed our own fault for forgetting the mistakes made by those before us.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1435501719,1435501478][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Please do.
    I want to see this proof.
    It's just not logical, and talking about someone like that will get you a warning point again, I already told you on ts if you have a problem on the forum don't start a fire take it to the pm or talk on ts.

SEE CR hard head xD

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Err...
    If I'm not mistaken, you were the person who informed me of Two's treachery, or maybe it was Leanson.
    Anyway, while I agree that it is unlikely, Two has been ideal, because his position as founder has let him screw us over again, and again, and again.
    http://starmadedock.net/threads/cal...lding-diplomacy-mining.4605/page-5#post-83297
    Start browsing around there. We have no reason to trust nor like him, and if he is causing problems now it is indeed our own fault for forgetting the mistakes made by those before us.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1435501719,1435501478][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Please do.
    I want to see this proof.
    Ha, you're truly funny kid. First off you take the word of the person who stabbed me in the back by dwelling and over exaggerating a my actions for removing an autistic person from TS due to other member's complaints, Humiliating me in TS infront of members not only in CR but also Vaygr, causing me and others to lose trust and confidence in myself, after which lead the faction into a complete disarray after I having being felt betrayed by the member's whom complaint and never spoke up in my defense, resigned and left the next highest ranking which was him, incharge. We did what we thought were right, just know exactaly what was.

You want the truth kid? It may sound arrogant, but without me there would be no CR, Jan and Akan would be in their little faction, Ace would be on feed up your beast in his solo pirate faction with blurb, hell knows where Leanson would have landed, Cirda and I picked him up while he was on his first few days of Starmade. There would be no amarr ships for you to fly, and there would be no CR for you to join. You recently refitted that Resolution right? guess who built the hull?

I leave when I feel betrayed, or when my friends all stop playing, which happens alot when you run a faction like an open democracy. I let the CR fall once when cirda and my officers left the game, I let it fall the second time when Leanson and those members screwed me over, and I'm leaving a third time because the faction is going into a state of negativity and paranoia that I dont want to be a part of.

You'd best be respectful towards everyone you've met in the CR thus far, even those who left, because I can tell you that they are the most up tight and best people you will ever meet in this game. sure we screw up every once in awhile, everyone screws up, but despite our mistakes we were able to build up a faction and maintain it. I built the faction up from scratch 2 years ago and everyone along the way has helped to maintain and make it into a great faction. As a greenhorn I look forward to what you have to offer, but your disrespect towards your seniors is disgusting.

Setting up the CR was the best choice I'd ever made in an online game, the friends I made and the experiences are unforgettable, but to them and to you I owe nothing, for my contributions are equal to theirs. I would never work towards the undoing of my creation, so you can shut your pie hole.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    im going to cite this thread as a reason for the demise of the old CR.

its a textbook example of what drives old members to leave and stay away.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Ha, you're truly funny kid. First off you take the word of the person who stabbed me in the back by dwelling and over exaggerating a my actions for removing an autistic person from TS due to other member's complaints, Humiliating me in TS infront of members not only in CR but also Vaygr, causing me and others to lose trust and confidence in myself, after which lead the faction into a complete disarray after I having being felt betrayed by the member's whom complaint and never spoke up in my defense, resigned and left the next highest ranking which was him, incharge. We did what we thought were right, just know exactaly what was.

You want the truth kid? It may sound arrogant, but without me there would be no CR, Jan and Akan would be in their little faction, Ace would be on feed up your beast in his solo pirate faction with blurb, hell knows where Leanson would have landed, Cirda and I picked him up while he was on his first few days of Starmade. There would be no amarr ships for you to fly, and there would be no CR for you to join. You recently refitted that Resolution right? guess who built the hull?

I leave when I feel betrayed, or when my friends all stop playing, which happens alot when you run a faction like an open democracy. I let the CR fall once when cirda and my officers left the game, I let it fall the second time when Leanson and those members screwed me over, and I'm leaving a third time because the faction is going into a state of negativity and paranoia that I dont want to be a part of.

You'd best be respectful towards everyone you've met in the CR thus far, even those who left, because I can tell you that they are the most up tight and best people you will ever meet in this game. sure we screw up every once in awhile, everyone screws up, but despite our mistakes we were able to build up a faction and maintain it. I built the faction up from scratch 2 years ago and everyone along the way has helped to maintain and make it into a great faction. As a greenhorn I look forward to what you have to offer, but your disrespect towards your seniors is disgusting.

Setting up the CR was the best choice I'd ever made in an online game, the friends I made and the experiences are unforgettable, but to them and to you I owe nothing, for my contributions are equal to theirs. I would never work towards the undoing of my creation, so you can shut your pie hole.
    As Leanson has said in times past, and as I will say now, you are merely providing a bad image.
    You started something, yes. But it has grown far beyond you, or any one person. And at some point we realized that we do not want you as our leader. I have plenty of respect for those CR members who act with respect towards their fellow man. But you have crossed lines. For some, it was banning a person from teamspeak for being autistic and then blaming it on a bug. For some, it was trying to ruin their image and spreading rumors to the leaders of other odium factions. For some, it was perhaps continually calling someone "kid" when you have no way of knowing their age, nor reason to care about it. Odium has an image of being bad people. Not just the Evil Empire, but being bad people. Where do you think that comes from? Not aceface. Not those veterans now in the Khanid Domain. Vaygr and AA may have had their own people to create that opinion, but we had you. And we a tired of being seen as bad people. So twoniner, you may have created the faction, you may have felt betrayed, but we do not want your input anymore.

You are not, and never will be welcome in the CR again.