An Open Letter to the Odium Pact Refugees

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Samuel I think Aze's point was that you guys did it to yourselves, not that this shadowy group of yours put spies in your factions.

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    Keep working on that damage control. You'll need it.
    Seriously, if we had a spy of some sort, name them. If not here, then in a PM, because I seriously have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Not exactly a spy. It is far, far more complicated than that. Spy implies that an outsider came into our midst and screwed us over, and this particular person has a very, very long history with the CR. Hopefully we will stop making the mistake of trusting him. Actually, why he was allowed in the new CR at all I don't know.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1435454117,1435453589][/DOUBLEPOST]

Reactions: Keptick
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    So... is this a sarcastic post? I admit it's all circumstantial, but those circumstances... the picture they paint...
    Sometimes these things are all coincidence. Also, I understand that you've been talking about me as well. Care to share, CareBear?

Winterhome

Reaction score
    You? How are you involved in any of this?
    Last I checked, he was doing faction stuff with the person you think was some sort of big shadowy evil dude with an agenda to destroy a group over vidya gaem lego space ships.

Involvement by association, I guess.

Reactions: FlyingDebris
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Um...
    As far as I know, you aren't Odium, you aren't Khanid, you aren't Nest of Orion, you aren't EH...
    And contrary to popular belief, I don't think that everyone is out to get us. So, at what point did you start being involved?
    Because I control everything in the factions scene. Factions dance to my song, and live and die by my whim.

Reactions: Keptick

Winterhome

Reaction score
    No...
    Also, you requested a PM. I hope that you know why it is called a PM. Don't go around disrespecting that convention and then presume to call us dishonorable. Because I did you a courtesy. Don't then go and involve a disinterested party, because incap has nothing, nothing to do with any of this. If you want to make us look bad, fine. But have some common decency about it. I really don't want to go looking through rules, but there are lines that you don't cross.
    Hey, your fault you posted a description that leads directly to him in public.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    And if you take a look out of your left window you'll see a bunch of people getting worked up about secret clubs in their space lego games