A Vaygr Officer's Testimony against the Vaygr Empire

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    Wait, so is it every faction that's evil or just the big ones? XD
    The only time I uncovered a "dupe" exploit I immediately reported it to schineboys and LvD admins. Believe it or not all our resources came from gran autismo mining efforts and efficient NPC trading.

Also scipio is THE most obnoxious person I've dealt with in skub. Never seen someone spam guro and then get self righteous about it :rolleyes:

Reaction score
    I, for one, am glad to see this finally put out there instead of the accusations for years with no proof. It does surprise me though, that it took this long for someone from inside the group to come forward. I have found Vaygr to be a large bag of douches for years and just mainly a real interference in my game play. As a member of the alliance who dedicated themselves to fighting Vaygr, I always considered them the enemy but I never worried about doxxing or any of their other crap as they are likely just kids sitting in their Momma's basements eating Ramen, and I don't care if anyone knows who I am :) I hope they get a good taste of Karma on any servers they still play on.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    That hasn't stopped him before thou, has it?
    Nah, but I bet any of his alt's post would get hidden regardless of content.

To post something on his behalf though: "I didn't dox anyone, it was FlyingDebris and Blackhawk that went at it, not me. I don't even know why I am dragged into the doxxing claims".

From what I know the admin team is investigating it now though, so I hope they find out what actually happened instead of 2 members going off at it with mostly unverifiable claims (the doxxing related stuff).

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    It takes me 3x longer to farm up credits from shit i already have produced than mining & filling BPs the normal way, keep saying dumb shit that doesn't help, eg;

Reaction score
    -It can be assumed that there took strong harrassment place on the TS, and the victims might have all under 25 years old, most of them under 18?
    did i miss where this was talked about?

I always considered them the enemy but I never worried about doxxing or any of their other crap as they are likely just kids sitting in their Momma's basements eating Ramen
    i wonder why this is the stereotype. most people like this i encounter are in their early 20s and live in apartments with their friends and/or are in the military.

Reaction score
    i wonder why this is the stereotype. most people like this i encounter are in their early 20s and live in apartments with their friends and/or are in the military.
    Most stereotypes have a basis in fact ;) And in all fairness, of course I only refer to the biggest douchebags of the group. Also I am a bit biased as I am older than most (probably all) of these guys.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    goodbye boroski, we knew you well

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Although i'm sure vaygr will get a lot of flak for this, we shouldn't overstate what this is, it's not a desire to cause actual harm to real people
    Threatening to release information to damage someone IRL isn't a desire to harm actual real people?

It takes a deep understanding of human nature, and a strong will not to take the easy way to resist this urge. Unfortunately, I think vaygr grew bored of having no real major threats or challenges, and sub-consciously decided to start "having fun"
    "Wow things are too easy for us, let's start spawning stuff for free to make it even easier!"

To post something on his behalf though: "I didn't dox anyone, it was FlyingDebris and Blackhawk that went at it, not me. I don't even know why I am dragged into the doxxing claims".
    Lmao what, do you not remember that Zoro is the one who posted Azereiah's face in chat? Stop listening to his lies.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    This is something to consider for the future regarding this. When the accusations run so thick from both parties, it numbs the senses of people in charge, leading to extra time needed to sort through all the garbage. Often it's easier to put it off for later to focus on doing something more productive. The thick toxic sludge social drama enabled this behavior by creating just the right smokescreen.
    Considering what just happened I felt it appropriate reiterate my previous statement. By posting inappropriate images in response to the ongoing discussion you have just reinforced to everyone, especially those who are actively trying to fix things that your word is not to be taken with any degree of trust. This circus needs to stop. Report problems to the appropriate authorities and then move along.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.