A Vaygr Officer's Testimony against the Vaygr Empire

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    G

GDPR 302420

Heres operation Hades and vindicator courtesy of ya boi red
    Just uploading the pics in case you havent read them on reds leak

heres vindicator

--- Updated post (merge), A moment ago, Original Post Date: A moment ago --- Red u cant blame everything u did on us, dont try
    See my previous response.

Also, your damage control isnt fooling anybody.

LvD admins took note that that you were not expecting Aceface to confirm my statements which disproved your story and it threw you off guard.

Over the course of your conversation, you went from "I know nothing" too "I know a little" too "I know the ships that were being spawned in its all RedAlert's fault"

This rapidly changing damage control was enough to implicate you, now the LvD admins are issuing temp-bans to you, ace and myself in addition to deleting all ships and stations you have on LvD

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reactions: Lecic
    G

GDPR 302420

U can say what you want red but you created all the hacking exploity plans in the google drive.
    Deny what you want idc, but if you are really trying to reveal the "truth" then i will help you out ;)

The only thing your posts prove Zoro is that I was the one who created the written plans of operations discussed with you beforehand.

Nice try, your damage control isnt fooling the LvD admins, and it isn't gonna fool SMD either.

Systemhack has already put a ban on Vaygr members as well, because they were not being fooled either.

Reactions: Lecic
    G

GDPR 302420

It proves you created the written plan, nothing else.
    FTFY
    [doublepost=1503311428,1503311378][/doublepost]

Just posted on the LvD discord.

Seems that they are not buying into your damage control and know you were involved.

You are not fooling anybody.

Try again.

G

GDPR 302420

Fooling nobody? You are right, just posting authors lol
    Aww, no more walls of text to explain my posts showing that server admins are not being fooled?

I though the almighty Emperor of the Exploit Empire would be practicising his damage control daily after Blackhawk did his leaks.

Benevolent27

Join the Dark Side
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Le sigh. Why must people do bad things? Someone tell me why. All I want to do is script stuff on my admin account and kill people on my player account. Is that too much to ask?! Temp-bans bring me no joy.

But yeah, to those involved.. no more exploiting. Just don't do it. If you want to be crafty and have spies and whatnot, that's ok with me (on LvD). Go cause a rukus. But it's a lot more fun when you play legit, right? You know it, I know it, we all freaking know it. When you have a real investment in the outcome of things, then when you win, there is no question it comes from the results of your efforts and it's a lot sweeter of a victory, right? And if you lose, then it makes you want to redouble your efforts, which gives you actual purpose in the game, right?

So, I urge those who are guilty here, just admit that you screwed up, accept the consequences, and try to do better next time. Keep it simple.

Calhoun

Part-time God
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Le sigh. Why must people do bad things? Someone tell me why. All I want to do is script stuff on my admin account and kill people on my player account. Is that too much to ask?! Temp-bans bring me no joy.

But yeah, to those involved.. no more exploiting. Just don't do it. If you want to be crafty and have spies and whatnot, that's ok with me (on LvD). Go cause a rukus. But it's a lot more fun when you play legit, right? You know it, I know it, we all freaking know it. When you have a real investment in the outcome of things, then when you win, there is no question it comes from the results of your efforts and it's a lot sweeter of a victory, right? And if you lose, then it makes you want to redouble your efforts, which gives you actual purpose in the game, right?

So, I urge those who are guilty here, just admit that you screwed up, accept the consequences, and try to do better next time. Keep it simple.

Benevolent right now

Blakpik

Angler
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Oh dear. So now that their name is through the mud and the Vaygr insignia is basically the Starmade equivalent of a swastika. What happens to their members? I really feel pretty sorry for them in this situation.

Edit: #Vaygrgate anyone?

Calhoun

Part-time God
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Oh dear. So now that their name is through the mud and the Vaygr insignia is basically the Starmade equivalent of a swastika. What happens to their members? I really feel pretty sorry for them in this situation.
    They all get sent to the gulag except Morti, because he's a twat.

G

GDPR 302420

inb4 vaygr isint ded
    Chances are Vaygr will continue to play StarMade, they will probably find a new exploit to abuse as well.

But the best thing that can be done right now to keep this game free of toxic players like Zoro is to make admins who might not read the forums aware of the true Vaygr Empire.

Admins need to know that this is the kind of players Vaygr are, I highly doubt there is a server in StarMade that does not have a rule against cheating.
    [doublepost=1503314457,1503314268][/doublepost]So before Zoro posts an image that looks like this:

I am gonna post an image that looks like this

And I wasn't even leading the exploits lol, I certanly wasnt in charge of every time Vaygr spawned in a ship or station using a shipyard exploit.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3

Edit: #Vaygrgate anyone?
    Dunno, depends on how each server admin would act. While the cheating allegation were leveled at most of the Vaygr higher ups (Mainly Red, Zoro, and maybe Ace), most of the members knew nothing.

I for one knew nothing since all three of them lied to me when I asked them how are we getting all this shit. The answer I always received as "Our vassal gave it to us", "We mined for it" or something of that nature.

XD
    What did Morti do? I'm a bit out of the loop when it comes to faction antics... And Starmade in general.
    Nothing. ._.

Literally nothing.

Blakpik

Angler
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Dunno, depends on how each server admin would act. While the cheating allegation were leveled at most of the Vaygr higher ups (Mainly Red, Zoro, and maybe Ace), most of the members knew nothing.

I for one knew nothing since all three of them lied to me when I asked them how are we getting all this shit. The answer I always received as "Our vassal gave it to us", "We mined for it" or something of that nature.
    I mean, mining and vassals seems like a very reasonable and easy to believe justification. Without inside knowledge it'd be very hard to prove they *weren't* just mining it. So I totally understand it. In your case, what are you planning on doing from here?

Nothing. ._.

Literally nothing.
    Is this a meme or does Cal just dislike you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.