A Vaygr Officer's Testimony against the Vaygr Empire

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    G

GDPR 302420

I gathered from the Vaygr Twitter feed that they were done with Starmade and moved on to Empyrion?

The stopped long enough to toss an insult my way for daring to still like Starmade and then declared the twitter account dead.
    I was the one in control of the twitter acount used for Vaygr publicity, but I might remove that pinned post because my opinins have changed.

The new pinned post will be this very thread.

Reactions: Reilly Reese

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Quality content, well worth checking the Dock today. A lot of these pieces of info are things I've seen confirmed elsewhere, but that mostly goes to show the veracity of this as a whole. Glad this is all out in the open, for those that didn't already know the majority of this sordid business.

Also, +1 for warhead sticks, gives me the warm fuzzies and I wasn't even directly involved in any such engagement between Arstotzka and Vaygr.

Still greatest meme Zoro ever memed.

He's a cheater and an exploiter but still.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    SNIP

So in conclusion, RedAlert, I ask you this. Why did you leave Vaygr so abruptly? Is there anything you can present as solid proof (i.e. chat logs) as to why you left Vaygr? What other intention will this thread have besides informing the players what the Vaygr really does? And lastly, are you really done with Vaygr and Odium as a whole?
    From what I know there was a dispute. I am going to be as impartial here is I possibly can (since someone will always go "U VAYGR BIASED" anyway).

My interpretation of the story:

- There was an argument earlier on about whether Fellow_Starmadian was a spy in Vaygr, initiated by Red which turned into a shouting match.
    - There was an argument earlier between whether Ikindacrashalot should be allowed in an alternate faction, since Ikindacrashalot juggled with the idea of fighting for Vaygr, using older vaygr ships for his entertainment. Zoro said Ikinda should be fine while Red was hostile to the idea, turned into a shouting match then left Vaygr.
    - Red Alert promised that he would leave in good faith and not shit post massively (this bit I can confirm)
    - This post and other associated crap

Stories deviate at this point:

- I go on a 2 day trip ))))) and come back to this ._. (RIP Morti)

- Zoro assumes that Red_Alert is being butthurt and wants to do maximum damage possible, like BH using the position he held in Odium/ Vaygr. He argues that most of the stuff in the doc is created by Red, rejected by Zoro, and simply left on the google drive.

- Red_alert said that all this stuff is against his morals and is beginning to bug him, so he released it as good conscience. He also mentioned that as testers were should be reporting all bugs found immediately rather than abusing it.

This is the information I gathered from having a chat to both of them, I made every attempt to summarise it without putting my emotions into it. Interpret it as you will.

-----------------------------------------------

And oh yeah he is done with Vaygr, after this Zoro is a bit annoyed and I do not see those two reconciling any time soon.

At all.

Last edited:

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    ohh so desp is an RP build :>
    just bants (but oh boy whered your blocks go to) pls dont mad

G

GDPR 302420

After reading this carefully and some heavy pondering, I'm questioning why you have made this motive, Red.

Vaygr is known for its cheap methods in PvP for nearly the past four years. I vaguely remember this occurring while Vaygr was set up on NASS and somehow had access to admin powers. However, Vaygr was always known as a threat in the past to any server its presence was on. Although, Vaygr was weaker then and was easily countered by numbers. They took part in the alliance known as the Brotherhood for some time and stayed there until the DFN vs. Vaygr conflict arose on NASS, which UAF had somewhat taken part in at the time. This was when Vaygr's tactics of griefing and admin powers first shined. Only a month later, zoro teamed up with ridik_ulass of Euro-Corp to form the Odium Pact. Around this time was when Vaygr had definitely been using exploits, greifing, and hacking to not only their advantage, but Odium's more or less. I can say this because I remember when Vaygr made a footprint in my server and destroyed everything in one area.

Since then, Vaygr has been seen as a faction that definitely has no honor in any battles, and made many attempts to spoil their media to cover it up and look like they were resourceful, powerful, and dangerous to anyone who tried to oppose them. Vaygr's "true colors" have been known for a long time and many veteran players, including myself, along with some newer players have known Vaygr would use these cheap tricks. I've already seen solid proof of it myself.

Regardless, these actions are always frowned upon within the StarMade community. While you aren't a direct Vaygr member anymore (or as we know), you still are holding onto some weight from this yourself, Red. Yes, you may have been losing interest in the game and want to publish all of this before you walk out of the door, but something still does not seem right to me. You've been part of this faction for a very long time. You held authority in the Vaygr Empire. You used these methods against other players/factions. Now you've let us all know what Vaygr did with this after apparently leaving the ranks and walking away.

Here's what I find questionable. Although you have admitted to committing these disgraceful actions, you act as if Vaygr is a snake after you've been with them for so long. For you to suddenly leave is questionable. Additionally, I do not see much remorse for your actions while you were within the ranks of Vaygr. The only valid reason I see is a dispute between you and other members of Vaygr or Odium, and even zorozeenee. It's evident that Vaygr may not like this. If that is the situation, they will without a second doubt take "revenge" on you. You either may have set yourself up for a personal attack, or this could all be simply an act.

So in conclusion, RedAlert, I ask you this. Why did you leave Vaygr so abruptly? Is there anything you can present as solid proof (i.e. chat logs) as to why you left Vaygr? What other intention will this thread have besides informing the players what the Vaygr really does? And lastly, are you really done with Vaygr and Odium as a whole?
    I had supprsed my morale values simply for the sake of "having fun" within Vaygr, but recently I came to relise that the "fun" I was having with Vaygr is not worth the shit I was doing alongside Zoro and Ace.

We as players of this game are helping Schine develop it, but Vaygr was not interested in this games success, they discovered exploits, abused them to shit and went out of their way to keep them off the bug tracker.

Thats not cool.

However, I do understand you may not have respect for me even if I am exposing Vaygr, I am still ashamed for my involement in it, but I guess there is this one quote from a well known videogame that I think is relevent to my actions, although it certanly does not excuse them, I think it explains them.

Code:
    What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?

-Paarthurnax

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Honestly, I almost feel as if it's a bit childish of RedAlert_007 to post this, for two main reasons:

Firstly, he didn't do this the moment he saw these problems, which to me is a *slight* conflict of interest.

Secondly, he does this the moment after him and zoro fall out which to me is slightly vindictive.

I think it must be said that as a pvp group, it's very easy to take small steps forward in the direction of exploiting/abusing. Especially over a long period of 6 years.

Although i'm sure vaygr will get a lot of flak for this, we shouldn't overstate what this is, it's not a desire to cause actual harm to real people
    (at least I hope), it's a desire to get back at them for an action they took. Just think of how many times you've wanted to stoop to the level of hacking to get back at a hacker, and that notion is always there.

It takes a deep understanding of human nature, and a strong will not to take the easy way to resist this urge. Unfortunately, I think vaygr grew bored of having no real major threats or challenges, and sub-consciously decided to start "having fun"

At the end of the day, if it wasn't vaygr, it'd be someone else. No one is above this urge, me thinks.

Last edited:
    G

GDPR 302420

Honestly, I almost feel as if it's a bit childish of RedAlert_007 to post this, for two main reasons:

Firstly, he didn't do this the moment he saw these problems, which to me is a *slight* conflict of interest.

Secondly, he does this the moment after him and zoro fall out which to me is slightly vindictive.

I think it must be said that as a pvp group, it's very easy to take small steps forward in the direction of exploiting/abusing. Especially over a long period of 6 years.

Although i'm sure vaygr will get a lot of flak for this, we shouldn't overstate what this is, it's not a desire to cause actual harm to real people
    (at least I hope), it's a desire to get back at them for an action they took. Just think of how many times you've wanted to stoop to the level of hacking to get back at a hacker, and that notion is always there.

It takes a deep understanding of human nature, and a strong will not to take the easy way to resist this urge. Unfortunately, I think vaygr grew bored of having no real major threats or challenges, and sub-consciously decided to start "having fun"

At the end of the day, if it wasn't vaygr, it'd be someone else. No one is above this urge, me thinks.
    Interpret my intentions as you wish, I believe I am doing the right thing by the game and its community by informing the community of the true nature of the Vaygr.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Interpret my intentions as you wish, I believe I am doing the right thing by the game and its community by informing the community of the true nature of the Vaygr.
    Yes, but we already knew the true nature of vaygr.
    When you wish to distance yourself from something you tend to de-humanize it.
    A perfect example is Bill Clinton, when asked about his relations with monica lewinsky, he referred to her as "that woman" (Virtue signalling)

I just think that if you truly had the best intentions for the star-made community at large, you would have privately messaged one of the testers, and silently left the game, or upon discovering these things, immediately exposed it. Instead you've "exposed" vaygr, de-humanized them, and smeared sh*t all over zoro's face.... right after you fell out with him.

I may be the devil's advocate here, but let's be as fair as possible in this debate, you had better, less damaging methods to resort to.

Last edited:

Thingie

Professional Lurker
    Reaction score
    I would like to point out there are newcomers to this community everyday who know nothing of those involved and invested in it. Ya'll can argue everyone knows it all already but this benefits those who have not looked at servers and pvp who decide to now or in future look into it and newcomers to the game and community.
    Some who have been here for a short time also may know nothing of this, i have been here a week and knew nothing and i grantee i would have known nothing until someone told me.
    The older members know this yes, but they don't make up the entire community, keep that in mind.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I would like to point out there are newcomers to this community everyday who know nothing of those involved and invested in it. Ya'll can argue everyone knows it all already but this benefits those who have not looked at servers and pvp who decide to now or in future look into it and newcomers to the game and community.
    Some who have been here for a short time also may know nothing of this, i have been here a week and knew nothing and i grantee i would have known nothing until someone told me.
    The older members know this yes, but they don't make up the entire community, keep that in mind.

I would argue that, in time, this post will become burred and largely forgotten by the general public. I would also argue the majority of newer players do not view this forum and that, by the time they do, will already know of vaygr's actions. I'm not saying this thread was bad, don't get me wrong. I am simply saying the necessary evil here, and calling out those who would attempt to benefit from this sad and regrettable series of events.

One cannot simply wash ones hands of something they had been participating in for 4 years and get away with a positive score, that's just not right in my eyes.

Thingie

Professional Lurker
    Reaction score
    I would argue that, in time, this post will become burred and largely forgotten by the general public. I would also argue the majority of newer players do not view this forum and that, by the time they do, will already know of vaygr's actions. I'm not saying this thread was bad, don't get me wrong. I am simply saying the necessary evil here, and calling out those who would attempt to benefit from this sad and regrettable series of events.

One cannot simply wash ones hands of something they had been participating in for 4 years and get away with a positive score, that's just not right in my eyes.
    This wont be lost and it wont only be posted here. I'm making sure of that.

I never argued he wasn't simply washing his hands, only he knows the true reason he is posting it. I only pointed out that this is information people should know on the chance they look for a faction or join a server they are present on.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    This wont be lost and it wont only be posted here. I'm making sure of that.

I never argued he wasn't simply washing his hands, only he knows the true reason he is posting it. I only pointed out that this is information people should know on the chance they look for a faction or join a server they are present on.
    I agree with your notion good sir.

Reactions: Thingie
    G

GDPR 302420

>when Zoro be all like "The only exploiter was RedAlert and I didn't approve of the explotis" but he forgets to delete his discord PMs

Reactions: Arkudo and Lecic
    G

GDPR 302420

Well hello there My Ban Evading Zoro alt #234

Thank you for adding your contribution damage control to this thread.

Seems like I will have to explain why I am the original author of these "Exploit Operations" documents.

Well here goes nothing:

You see, I expected Zoro to try and use me being the original writer of documents like "Ghost Legion" as a means of shifting the blame off the rest of Vaygr.

I mean sure, I wrote this doco, just like I also wrote the Odium Pact standard recruitment guidelines (Gyazo - 687b03c208cc78aa4b60d2c12092dbfe.png)

In addition, it should be noted that this document was written after me and Zoro had discussed methods of using the new "tactic"

This tactic was "tested" on the Odium buildserver, Zoro originaly wanted KarnageKing to make a "cheat engine script" to do it, but then after discussion with him he decided to not use a script. The document was presented to Zoro after I wrote it, which he approved, the "operation" was executed and its most prominant yield being FCM blueprints that were set to faction only, which were then spawned on the Vaygr buildserver at Zoro's reuqest.

In regards to the discord screenshot, it seems that you left out the part where you then told me to do it after I informed you that the shipyard on the Vaygr homebase was too small to be spawned in the shipyard.

[doublepost=1503310591,1503310488][/doublepost]
    When you leave out context

Nice try

Status
    Not open for further replies.