A Vaygr Officer's Testimony against the Vaygr Empire

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Thingie

Professional Lurker
    Reaction score
    This thread does a good job of turning it into a public lynching of other non involved members though.
    People are aloud to have their own opinions though, if other member condemn those not involved that's on them. The OP and others made clear that people didn't know, there's nothing more that can be done to show that's the case.

I have to respectfully disagree, this still isn't real life, and should not be treated as such. when it comes down to it, this is a game, people part of a certain community within that game should not be shunned and given lables just because of the actions of some members of the community, ESPECIALLY if they have had no knowledge of it. You don't get arrested and thrown in prison for being friends with someone who commits a crime, you get arrested and thrown in prison for having knowledge of the person commiting the crime and not saying anything about it/encouraging it.
    I didn't say only IRL. I stated that its also online, its a IRL concept that has been very prominent online since the beginning. I also hate that it's a thing, but again, it can't be helped because it's all based on ones own opinion.

I'll make this clear, Mods and Admin do not believe that the members of the faction hold any responsibility unless were DIRECTLY involved and knew of the ongoing, which was stated they did not. They are unfortunate to be in such a position and because of that I asked to have the post to be mirrored and posted on factions to make sure people knew what they would be getting into if they chose to join.
    Admin are going through Zoro's accounts to make sure nothing illegal was shared, such as personal information, any and all evidence of this is going to be taken to the authorities.
    There at this point is nothing else happening on SMD relating to this.
    We are happy to have all member stay and enjoy everything as they had been. If there is discrimination or harassment within the forums they can report it and we will do what we can.
    There are factions stated on here that have said they will take them on so they can continue their pvp side of the game. Thus far the community have no ill will and everyone has shown great compassion be it a small few with silly opinions who like to voice their hostility as loud as possible.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    People are aloud to have their own opinions though, if other member condemn those not involved that's on them. The OP and others made clear that people didn't know, there's nothing more that can be done to show that's the case.
    Actually there are plenty more that can be done.

Allowing the counter narrative to also be edited into the thread would ne a good start.

Zoro is banned, but evidence remains squiffy at the moment with no image proof of what has occured, thus this is pointless conjecture and a pointless lynch mob. For him to be able to speak his side is a necesscity for this to be fair, as well as making sure that other members in Vaygr are not also dragged into it.

Of course people can argue that is judt damage control or blame shifting, but it needs to be done in my opinion.

Last edited:
    G

GDPR 302420

Actually there are plenty more that can be done.

Allowing the counter narrative to also be edited into the thread would ne a good start.

Zoro is banned, but evidence remains squiffy at the moment with no image proof of what has occured, thus this is pointless conjecture and an admin fueled lynch mob. For him to be able to speak his side is a necesscity for this to be fair, as well as making sure that other members are not also dragged into it.

Of course people can argue that is judt damage control or blame shifting, but it needs to be done in my opinion.
    Zoro has already presented his side of the argument on the many discords that I made aware of the true nature of Vaygr as well as this very post using an alt.

He presented his narrative, nobody brought into it because they knew it was simply damage control.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Zoro has already presented his side of the argument on the many discords that I made aware of the true nature of Vaygr as well as this very post using an alt.

He presented his narrative, nobody brought into it.
    To be able to see both side of the argument is a necesscity whether or not people buys it, similar to how even terrorists get public defenders in court.

Otherwise we might as well all be KKK hanging someone on a lampost because thats what we are all behaving like.

As I said, the minimum required to turn this from a glorified shit post to something of substance are:

- Solid evidence of doxxing
    - The opposing story

Looking at the evidence in the google drive showed me the following:

- You two (excluding ace since he is exploiter in this case, not moron) are able to do creative writing really well goven how retarded those plans are (no offence, but they are like a rube golberg machine)
    - If the plans was not carried out they are pointless conjecture and makes for a good laugh not a KKK lynch mob
    - Doxxing evidence are still missing, and this can only be found by administration or someone PMing me a screen cap of Zoro doxxong
    - Exploiting does not warrant this thread to be pinned in faction recruitment, since exploiters like Thryn are not this is hypocrisy

Last edited:
    G

GDPR 302420

To be able to see both side of the argument is a necesscity whether people buys it, similar to hoe even terrorists get public defenders in court.

Otherwise we might as well all be KKK hanging someone on a lampost because thats what we are all behaving like.
    Zoro's messages in those discords have not been deleted AFAIK and my replies to his damage control quoted his posts, they can still be seen even through the original posts are deleted.

His side of it can still be seen but as demonstrated by this post, nobody believes in Zoro's "it was only RedAlert" narrative.

Sachys

Hermit.
    Reaction score
    For him to be able to speak his side is a necesscity for this to be fair, as well as making sure that other members in Vaygr are not also dragged into it.
    I actually agree. Much as I cant stand the egotistestical (no typo) little wanksplat, he does at least deserve a response. Crappy as it may be.

G

GDPR 302420

I actually agree. Much as I cant stand the egotistestical (no typo) little wanksplat, he does at least deserve a response. Crappy as it may be.
    He has already responded, sone of my posts quote those responses.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    not really
    Universal Declaration of Human Rights
    (Article twelve)
    Information privacy law - Wikipedia
    (policy of various nation states)
    Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia
    (Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution also upholds privacy)

You could also get some of them on charges of blackmail with criminal intent, if you had enough money.
    (The offence of blackmailing)

And, atleast here in newzealand and I'm sure in other places, the "Crimes Act 1961 no.43" also covers blackmail

In theory, there is enough here to cause quite a bit of damage, but since we are all too poor to take vaygr to court, for the time being atleast, they get away with it. Though I hear the moderators are "cooperating with authorities" lol.

Sachys

Hermit.
    Reaction score

He presented his narrative, nobody brought into it because they knew it was simply damage control.

Whole lot of people dont use discord, teamspeak etc because of people like him. However, that means even moreso that people who people dont use discord, teamspeak etc because of people like him deserve to see his slimey verbiage responses. Even if just to laugh, or to consider what they say.

Edit: and i DO MEAN THEIR responses - not screengrabs. Ideally, a video of them saying what they want to say would be perfect under the circumstances and accusations (lot more difficult to edit to other purposes than a screengrab, but also under the circumstances of alleged doxxing etc, a path to making things right no matter the outcome of those accusations).

Edit2: obviously i doubt theyd seriously do such a thing. ever. not even for starving orphans. but thats the point.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    (Article twelve)

You could also get some of them on charges of blackmail with criminal intent, if you had enough money.

And, atleast here in newzealand and I'm sure in other places, the "Crimes Act 1961 no.43" also covers blackmail

In theory, there is enough here to cause quite a bit of damage, but since we are all too poor to take vaygr to court, for the time being atleast, they get away with it. Though I hear the moderators are "cooperating with authorities" lol.
    thanks, im aware of the laws. get back to me when something actually happens. you wont.

Reactions: Comr4de
    G

GDPR 302420

Whole lot of people dont use discord, teamspeak etc because of people like him. However, that means even moreso that people who people dont use discord, teamspeak etc because of people like him deserve to see his slimey verbiage responses. Even if just to laugh, or to consider what they say.
    Again, his responses are visible on this thread, check my responses to them for quotes.

He had his oppurtunity to present his narrative, nobody believed him.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    (Article twelve)

UDHR does not mention internet or doxxing but rather what you can and cannot be subjected to. It most likely does not constitute an international law binding on individuals, it is a law governing the action of states.

Information privacy laws are nation specific, you cant just slap a link and say illegal because for all we know that country's legal system can be so poor/ outdated that internet crimes are still not documented properly.

14th ammendment is worthless to kiwis and Aussies. It is also about equal protection of the law for citizens after the civil war. Its clauses on privacy related to the internet is just... non existent?

Blackmailing requires the other individual to be demanding some form of benefit, thus if you go to court over it the likelihood of success is slim.

So no, regardless of your wealth, going to court will probably do absolutely nothing.

PS: co-operating with the authority simply means handing documents to the nearest Australian/ US police station. Probably with the end result of it being binned.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    UDHR does not mention internet or doxxing but rather what you can and cannot be subjected to. It most likely does not constitute an international law binding on individuals, it is a law governing the action of states.

Information privacy laws are nation specific, you cant just slap a link and say illegal because for all we know that country's legal system can be so poor/ outdated that internet crimes are still not documented properly.

14th ammendment is worthless to kiwis and Aussies. It is also about equal protection of the law for citizens after the civil war.

Blackmailing requires the other individual to be demanding some form of benefit, thus if you go to court over it the likelihood of success is slim.

So no, regardless of your wealth, going to court will probably do absolutely nothing.

14th amendment covers the doxing that took place because it was between lecic, az and zoro. All of which are in the us. Also, in the united states of america, you can sue someone, and provided you have enough money, can usually win too.

Thingie

Professional Lurker
    Reaction score
    thus this is pointless conjecture and an admin fueled lynch mob
    I hate to break it to you but there is only ONE Admin member on this entire forum, he is looking into Zoros history on all known accounts used by them to see if there is proof of the activity on SMD.

I would like to point out if anyone has information for or again with proof they are free to PM Crusade (the Admin) to help in all this kerfuffle.
    Also be aware, Admin runs the forum, mods do not ban people, we just make sure this is a save and moderated place to the best of our ability.
    I would like Zoro to be able to voice his side without denying everything without proof however everything he has said thus far have been complete denial and as the leader of the faction i seriously doubt that he had no involvement, specially with the proof already presented, whats here isn't everything either as Crusade has proof that's not publicly shown as i am told.

added:
    Due to everything being brought to light with current proof, he now feels he has the ability to actively search and ask people for more proof and do something about it.
    Breaking the law is not something to be taken lightly as he and the owner of the forums can also come under fire in all of this. This doesn't just affect Zoro and those directly involved, although that is the motivation pushing him to deal with all this.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    jesus, you edit faster then I can shitpost
    [doublepost=1503360709,1503360677][/doublepost]
    To be able to see both side of the argument is a necesscity whether or not people buys it, similar to how even terrorists get public defenders in court.

As I said, the minimum required to turn this from a glorified shit post to something of substance are:

- Solid evidence of doxxing
    - The opposing story

Looking at the evidence in the google drive showed me the following:

- You two (excluding ace since he is exploiter in this case, not moron) are able to do creative writing really well goven how retarded those plans are (no offence, but they are like a rube golberg machine)
    - If the plans was not carried out they are pointless conjecture and makes for a good laugh not a KKK lynch mob
    - Doxxing evidence are still missing, and this can only be found by administration or someone PMing me a screen cap of Zoro doxxong
    - Exploiting does not warrant this thread to be pinned in faction recruitment, since exploiters like Thryn are not this is hypocrisy
    nah

Thingie

Professional Lurker
    Reaction score
    I'd like to ask we keep shit posting to a minimum on this thread, however feel free to make a related thread dedicated to shit posting on the topic. This is just so nothing important gets lost in here.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I hate to break it to you but there is only ONE Admin member on this entire forum, he is looking into Zoros history on all known accounts used by them to see if there is proof of the activity on SMD.

I would like to point out if anyone has information for or again with proof they are free to PM Crusade (the Admin) to help in all this kerfuffle.
    Also be aware, Admin runs the forum, mods do not ban people, we just make sure this is a save and moderated place to the best of our ability.
    I would like Zoro to be able to voice his side without denying everything without proof however everything he has said thus far have been complete denial and as the leader of the faction i seriously doubt that he had no involvement, specially with the proof already presented, whats here isn't everything either as Crusade has proof that's not publicly shown as i am told.
    One admin pinning this post without before investigating it properly is enough. The doxxing allegations are damaging as is, and I couldnt care less what happens to Red or Zoro over it but since it drags other members of Vaygr, my mates through the mud I will step in to make sure the stuff is at least fair, accurate, and excludes those not responsible.

What I do care about though is that the evidence of the dox is not made public (obviously it needs to be censored), but this thread is pinned as though it has already happened, and that everything is set in stone.

I will get a text doc from zoro with his side of the story and give it to you over a PM if you do not mind. At the very least he needs to have a voice in this for it to be remotely fair, especially since the doxxing allegation srent even proven.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.