A Vaygr Officer's Testimony against the Vaygr Empire

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jebediah1

FlyingZeene_TNT, Emperor of NRE. (Scipio)
    Reaction score
    does Zoro really doxx to this extent? What a asshole he needs to be banned from ever touching a game again. This is not only beyond exploiting its fucking illegal.

Reactions: Thingie
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Okay everyone.

Please keep the discussion on-topic, please refrain from posting memes, or shit-posting too hard. You are allowed to create new threads or meme content for the meme thread, however do not post it here.

I would like to try and keep discussion on this thread at least somewhat on-topic.

If anyone has evidence of doxxing, please bring it to myself or any moderator that is active ( alterintel or Thingie )

If these simple instructions cannot be followed after this post, moderators have permission to remove your post from public view (not delete).

If discussion does not stay somewhat on-topic, this thread will be locked.

Thank you.

G

GDPR 302420

does Zoro really doxx to this extent? What a asshole he needs to be banned from ever touching a game again. This is not only beyond exploiting its fucking illegal.
    I would not be suprised if some of the shit Zoro was doing violated StarMade's EULA tbh

Thingie

Professional Lurker
    Reaction score
    I would not be suprised if some of the shit Zoro was doing violated StarMade's EULA tbh
    You are free to go through the EULA and write up a report if you find something if you REALLY want to hahaha

G

GDPR 302420

You are free to go through the EULA and write up a report if you find something if you REALLY want to hahaha
    Not sure sure who I would report it too tbh.

And I don't think Schine cares enough about the community to hit zoro with a StarMade ban for EULA violations unless it directely affected Schine so there is probably no point.

But you did get me thinking about potential EULA violations, decided to quickly brush over the EULA and found these two rules.

Although Zoro seems to have definetly violated these sections of the EULA, I do not believe Schine would use that as a basis to suspend Zoro's account unless it was a hyper-aggressive interpretation of those rules.

But hey, may as well mention it.

Thingie

Professional Lurker
    Reaction score
    Although Zoro seems to have definetly violated these sections of the EULA, I do not believe Schine would use that as a basis to suspend Zoro's account unless it was a hyper-aggressive interpretation of those rules.
    I let Cru know, since im the one personally moderating this thread he doesnt check it until i tell him theres info or admin needed lol

Reaction score
    Ok, so after all of this, Does the Vaygr faction survive and continue? Or is it restructured and renamed? Looks like Zoro is out. And is Odium still an alliance or is it gone now?

Atheu

Gone but not forgotten
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Edymnion This thread is not to discuss your ideas and opinions on PvP, and your posts are off topic. this thread is to discuss issues that have been going on with vaygr.

7Echo I myself do not even know the current direction Odium is going in at this time.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Ok, so after all of this, Does the Vaygr faction survive and continue? Or is it restructured and renamed? Looks like Zoro is out. And is Odium still an alliance or is it gone now?
    Vaygr will continue. Restructuring and renaming means accepting a loss, which they will never do. They will hide, they will deny, and they will hop from game to game in a non-existent "break" and then come back when the server owners calm down and they find new exploits.

Welcome to Vaygr

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Dunno about first, but probably.
    Dunno about second, but probably not.
    Zoro is not out though.
    Odium had never been as big of an alliance people think ever since like... Blackhawk. Though they (we) do have a bunch of other factions we play around with who simply wants to enjoy PvP.

As Red said, the drama revolves around 3 individual in the top with innocent members dragged into it.

(Text removed by Mod)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Thread locked for going way off topic.

Anyone with information directly related to Vaygr using doxxing, ddosing, blackmail, personal threats or anything that can be considered illegal activity please contact me directly.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.