a collection of a mad man

jontyfreack

Pipe-God-Emperor of starmade
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    I have also now just noticed how the sense of scale is lost when in the deep interior of this ship, away from the windows. it feels like you are inside an underground colony on a planet if planets in starmade were the size of actual planets, then you go to a room with a window, you feel small because of the size of the room, then you look out and see the ship, and you notice that you are in space, inside something that is still tiny compared to the great vastness of space.

also as shown by rex, you are tiny compared to the ship anyway. and you only feel safe and not super tiny when inside the ship, away from the largeness and laggness(maybe in the laggness).

I do like this ship, and I would really like to show people around on a tour at somepoint when the interior is connected, it should last about 50 minutes per tour.

nightrune

Wizard/Developer/Project Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Thinking Positive
    I have also now just noticed how the sense of scale is lost when in the deep interior of this ship, away from the windows. it feels like you are inside an underground colony on a planet if planets in starmade were the size of actual planets, then you go to a room with a window, you feel small because of the size of the room, then you look out and see the ship, and you notice that you are in space, inside something that is still tiny compared to the great vastness of space.

also as shown by rex, you are tiny compared to the ship anyway. and you only feel safe and not super tiny when inside the ship, away from the largeness and laggness(maybe in the laggness).

I do like this ship, and I would really like to show people around on a tour at somepoint when the interior is connected, it should last about 50 minutes per tour.
    There is no love button, and iMSAD

alterintel

Reaction score
    • Likeable
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Your style is definitely the some of the best I've seen. Looking at your builds is an absolute Joy :^D

Reactions: jontyfreack

jontyfreack

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    suddenly off topic but suits me as a person well

now back to topic:
    this thing
    has been updated for a new race, a race by Raiben that is happening at some time. racers need to be atleast 1.5k mass and be fast, so I updated the most luxurious of stripclubs to be a racer in the competition.

obligatory titan interior pic

jontyfreack

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    AND AN UPDATE ON SOMETHING THAT IS NOT A TITAN BECAUSE INTERNET IS THE DEFENITION OF A PILE OF FECAL MATTER!

I give you wonderful chaps and chappettes the Khora

yes it is basically a :pipe: with detail, and guns

also now for a sneak peak of a ship I will show more pictures of if you peeps ask

jontyfreack

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    well what is to say it is specifically a RedEagle ship, what if it might be a luxury yacht of some sort.

we might never know.

jontyfreack

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    just to keep peeps up to date with what is going on.

all work on all of my starmade things has been postponed since the start of last month, I just simply haven't had time or inspiration to do anything starmade related.

I will have more time later this month and I am waiting for the new power/system update before doing more work on my retribution project, and a slightly secret ship that I have shared many pictures of.

Reactions: Blodge
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Call that a slum? There's lights and pillows, for Emperor's sake! And a goddamn CHAIR! What is this, a luxury cruise ship for naval ratings?

Seriously tho, you're crazy

jontyfreack

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    hey, it IS in a corridor that leads to the workings for a door, so they can afford some form of bedding and lighting, even if it is literally cardboard and a candle made out of rat.

jontyfreack

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9

I made a study
    also this happened

madman Captain and his largest ship, roughly 600m away from the BRIDGE.

and feeling small simulator 2017

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    I was about to ask if that encounter caused any server lag, until I realised the image is an animated GIF ;)
    lol that thing can stop time over the whole server if it tries to move or is bumped. XD

jontyfreack

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    details on the frontal bit of the bridge
    this be where the study lies
    a picture of the underside, this looks like it could make a good space station.

NOW AN ACTUAL UPDATE!
    I made the engines smaller and I moved from further out to the side, and I made them a lot bigger, a lot, bigger.
    I will turn that ring into a big version of one of those "smaller" engines.
    I also lowered the back section, this is so I have a better scale to start outlining the ship. and oh boy it will be a big one.

obligatory detail post

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    You're going to so love the Fill feature when it fully comes out. :-p