a collection of a mad man

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    *Sneezes with 50k of this ship* *Server crashes* Yep that's just a tad close.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    This is gorgeous! May your servers be stable and asteroids stay out of your way!

jontyfreack

Pipe-God-Emperor of starmade
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    A SUDDEN CALL FOR HELP

Calling all people who know 40k and enough 40k to the point they are a walking ball of 40k ness! I do require assistance with making this titan.

Why? I hear someone in the back of the audience say, well its because if I am to start work on the Eldar titans next year, I need to have the generic shape/template for the Imperium battleships first.

So now to an explanation of what would need to happen.
    This large cuboid that is missing needs to not be missing, then from that the lower half of the aft section would need to be built. Do not bother with the outer fins and the forward section as that will differ from each variant of battleship (for example the weapon loadout of the emperor class and the retribution class are very different)

So if you do want to be part of this massive thing and to have your own variant named after you, feel free to either reply here or send me a PM.

(I also just noticed that the rear fin needs to go down further and the engines need to be dropped down to where the 3rd from top engine is. woops)

Reactions: Scypio
    Reaction score
    To be honest, every battleship from the imperium look similar. Personnally i would take a look at the old miniatures from the game, the retribution class should be a good candidate. However i higly prefer mars pattern battleship but that's my taste. :p
    To find pictures, just search battlefleet gothic and the name of the ship class on google.

Reactions: jontyfreack

jontyfreack

Pipe-God-Emperor of starmade
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    To be honest, every battleship from the imperium look similar. Personnally i would take a look at the old miniatures from the game, the retribution class should be a good candidate. However i higly prefer mars pattern battleship but that's my taste. :p
    To find pictures, just search battlefleet gothic and the name of the ship class on google.
    yep, and that is why I am building the starting point for the battleships. I want to get this done, then I will make my retribution class that I became slightly infamous for in a tabletop BFG game (I used it to ram an enemy battleship into their station, destroying the station and winning the game. all in the space of 3 turns of what was supposed to be a very large game)

currently I just need help getting the hull filled in so I can detail it, then making the actually battleships will be a lot quicker and easier