What did you do in Starmade today?

Reaction score
    I only know the german version of that intro song. Haha.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have been working on a small space station that is just under 4000 blocks long

Rear Section of Babylon 5 station

Front of Babylon 5 station, rotation works will post a few more pictures as I get it further along.

Reaction score
    Continued a bit of work on my new mini Battlestar project, decided to completely redo the flight pods so the drones launch outwards instead of forwards, since it makes storing them a little less laggy. Also putting more drone storage on the bottom of the ship.

Reaction score
    I thought it was common sense: A forum is for talking. Have a conversation please and don't just drive by to drop a post without actually wanting to talk. Consider responding to some1 who allready posted what he did in here before you post yourself. At the end people only stay long for your opinions, builds or adventures you made, if you evolve a conversation around it and not if everyone just posts for himself.

This can be done easily if you add what moved you today in starmade. Or what annoyed you. Giving more details about what and why you found that experience special and postworthy is a good start.

As example I could ve added to my first post about the salvager I built, that I was really really proud of my first big salvager. Did what he was intended to and for my first bigger ship even looked not too bad. I mean building a bigger ship that actually is a gameplay worthy ship is not that easy in SM if you are new.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Haha. Jokes on me, I sound a little bit like a teacher. Sorry.

But still:
    There is this fine line between sharing experiences or jokes or whatever people are entertained by, and just writing some short sentences no one cares about. Screenshots help, some story writing help, something more than some of the previous 15 posts. I just do not understand why no one talked to some1 else... I think its not that hard to write something equally or more interessting as my posts. Whatever, I tried because I liked the idea. There is the same sort of thread in Empirium only, but there it works. Maybe because of the community, maybe because Starmade can't tell nice stories with his content atm.

Or to make it clear: Posts about that you did nothing are bad. Then at least have the modesty to reply to guys who actually did something and discuss that stuff.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I don't think they will mess that up. Maybe they give the crew walkway points, just like they allready have for ships with those pickup and shotout rails.

Man, I just figured out how to use that shipyards and added one to my home base. Also I added mass production for 5 different colors of the basic hulls including their wedged variations. The day I finally figured all the survival game mechanics out might come even this decade!
    be careful with ship yards on servers,mine locked up while building my carrier,hopefully they fixed this in the new update.I'm concidering trying a survival server just for kicks(i'm mostly a builder so pirates will prob kick my arse lol)

Reaction score
    be careful with ship yards on servers,mine locked up while building my carrier,hopefully they fixed this in the new update.I'm concidering trying a survival server just for kicks(i'm mostly a builder so pirates will prob kick my arse lol)
    Good to know. So your blueprint is gone? Some dude just said ship design should happen in ship yards. I think I stay with normal docks then when I desgin stuff. Actually I don't even like to use a shipyard to desgin stuff, because I find the loading and unloading too tedious and because I like to see my projects all "lying around" in my station. =)

Tunk

Who's idea was this?
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    spent hours mind numbingly placing hundreds of thousands of shield blocks, which wasn't so bad when spotify mysteriously changed over to a classical station.

jontyfreack

Pipe-God-Emperor of starmade
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    I hand built most of this apart from the very sides...

now I will get back to crying that I will eventually at some point have to fill it with systems.

Reactions: Malacodor

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    Depends on the language. The most likely languages seem to be English ('GASWORKS') and German ('GASWERKE').
    I assure you the sign is right, as that is the name of the station. It's a play on the word Skunkworks.

Werks could be German, sure, but in this case it's just slang.