What did you do in Starmade today?

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The file for my station got corrupted, so I had to use a blueprint to respawn it in my survival world. Now my items are all gone and all the "don't use creative" flair goes down the drain.
    Cheating to get back, what you lost due to bugs doesn't count as cheating. :D

Reaction score
    Yes, it does not count. But because I can't get the same cargo contents back I would just guess what I owned and give me that stuff. And so I can't reconstruct the progression I had before the bug. I mean I rather don't give me the stuff back instead of having the "I gave myself free stuff and now its not a natural survival gameplay anymore" - thought.

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Yes, it does not count. But because I can't get the same cargo contents back I would just guess what I owned and give me that stuff. And so I can't reconstruct the progression I had before the bug. I mean I rather don't give me the stuff back instead of having the "I gave myself free stuff and now its not a natural survival gameplay anymore" - thought.
    The extra stuff is just a compensation for the additional effort. You could have acquired that honestly during the time you lost due to the file corruption.

Reaction score
    Or I just act like some pirates raided my station. :)

jontyfreack

Pipe-God-Emperor of starmade
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    maybe act like you got a blessing from the pipe-god-emperor

madman Captain

Self-appointet Overlord of the Scaffold
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Worked at my carrier. Created the logic system for the internal main hanger, that mean:
    32 Fighter Bays, 3 Decks, 8 Runways(2 for start and 6 for landing), 8 Gates,

greatmatt

Conqueror of Worlds, Voice Of The Singularity
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I'll put some life into this thread...

Today i worked on my first animated weapon... i don't see many around so i decided to make animated weapons on my builds whenever possible to make them more unique... hope u like

NullForceOmega

The Ancient
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Today I successfully refit two of my old combat designs, a fighter and a frigate, both are now performing well and up to line readiness.

Reaction score
    Made an attempt at creating the smallest fighter I could in a new save game... and failed spectacularly... Mostly because pirates spawned close to me. Being at a shop didn't protect me at all...

-edit-

Well, I built THIS basic craft using the materials I started out with and nearly all my starting credits. When I start any new game I can build this thing after spending my starting credits and still be able to go mining. :)

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    I made some progress on the underground hangar I am trying to build. The clamps on the side are retractable. =)
    starmade-screenshot-0866.png

Last edited:
    Reactions: kiddan