United Colonial Systems Shipwright

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Eventually I will make a UCC specific shipyard thread but I need to get more ships ready for upload... until then here's a little something to feed your appetites.

I gave the Hammer a full once over with the new shapes. I really wish they didn't have so many graphical bugs but I guess those will be fixed eventually. I still need to replace every turret and refit the engines. The current thrust is pathetic thanks to the engine changes. Also I need to figure out what to do with those empty rooms but I'll probably just make them auxiliary computer/command rooms so I can get this released.

Last edited:
    Reactions: TheBlueThunder
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Well I think I've decided what at least one of those rooms needs to be, door and lights controls. I just don't know when then activator blocks will be released.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The UCS Mining division is once again open for business! I'm trying out a new format, click the spoiler to check it out.

I really like the new format, very easy on the eyes. I'm certainly 'Digging' it ;)
    (Sorry for the terrible pun, I couldn't help it.)

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Why is it using Classic Graphics though?

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor

The Llama is the smallest dedicated cargo freighter offered by the UCS, it's equipped with two Linear Antimatter Batteries for defense and is designed to be operated by a crew of two, not counting dock staff to load and unload cargo. The Llama has all standard sensor and communication equipment needed for deep space travel.

Experienced freighter pilots will typically add defence turrets to the hull. The standard model has plenty of power to support them it but it doesn't come with turrets.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    A little tired of just refitting ships I was actually feeling inspiration today so I popped this little baby out. Originally I had planned on building a two man corvette sized ship but when all was said and done I had a small frigate.

Behold the Galileo, a The first in the UCS Science and Research line. This deep space research frigate comes with all the amenities needed for long missions into deep space and keeping her crew of eight comfortable. She features a decent sized cargo hold, three pressurized airlocks, two crew quarters, galley, mess hall, aeroponics and protein synthesizers. Additionally The Galileo is equipped with a long range communications array and one of the best sensor packets in the fleet.

Research vessels are however unarmed besides point defense turrets for countering any threats but they have significant shields and thrust to escape any bad situation the turrets cannot handle. The Galileo Class has 11 L0 AM2-1 Deck Guns, 300,000 shields and a 3:1 TRM.

click the spoiler for interior shots

I'll still plan on build that smaller science ship as well.

Reactions: WolfChild
    Reaction score
    A little tired of just refitting ships I was actually feeling inspiration today so I popped this little baby out. Originally I had planned on building a two man corvette sized ship but when all was said and done I had a small frigate.

Behold the Galileo, a The first in the UCS Science and Research line. This deep space research frigate comes with all the amenities needed for long missions into deep space and keeping her crew of eight comfortable. She features a decent sized cargo hold, three pressurized airlocks, two crew quarters, galley, mess hall, aeroponics and protein synthesizers. Additionally The Galileo is equipped with a long range communications array and one of the best sensor packets in the fleet.

Research vessels are however unarmed besides point defense turrets for countering any threats but they have significant shields and thrust to escape any bad situation the turrets cannot handle. The Galileo Class has 11 L0 AM2-1 Deck Guns, 300,000 shields and a 3:1 TRM.

click the spoiler for interior shots

I'll still plan on build that smaller science ship as well.
    great ship I love it and download link?

Reaction score
    I like that texture pack you made do you have it up for download and if so link please :D

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Reaction score
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    thanks also you do realize that the original textures are in the launcher you just have to select the old style texture pack its the original but I prefer yours :p
    I've been using my own pack before there was an option to select texture packs in the starter, and yes, I know how texture packs work. It would be kind of silly to be making my own and not knowing what comes with the game.

Reaction score
    I've been using my own pack before there was an option to select texture packs in the starter, and yes, I know how texture packs work. It would be kind of silly to be making my own and not knowing what comes with the game.
    true just making sure you didn't make that texture pack for nothing. also your texture pack looks way better than the default texture pack its more smooth than the original and I like that. also why don't you like the realistic texture pack it looks fine to me I like it but that's just me and that's mainly due to the fact that its nice to have something different for once. also I hate the cartoon pack it doesn't fit in with the feel of starmade it looks fine but theres just something wrong with it and I don't know what.