Trident Industries (Recruiting)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Some times Odium prefers to try to shoot down other propaganda rather than make their own to fight the propaganda.
    Maybe see if one of your members are good at art or ask around.
    What? Odium putting other people down? We would never do something like that!

Sarcasm, causing misunderstanding since the dawn of writing

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    Goddamnit guys, you can never keep on topic can ya? :P

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    A revolver with a laser sight...

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Thats why I said that Cyber xD

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10

-Communication link start-

TRIDENT NEWS

As of this time, the Nest of Orion has entered war with the faction Dread Syndicate, after an initial Dread attack on Thryn assets and NFD's subsequent intervention. Trident has also began assisting the NO member states in the war effort. Dread Syndicate is a large faction, currently the largest in GenXNova, with over 20 members and powerful warships. Despite the nature of the attack Nest of Orion is keeping civil. So far neither side has suffered any real damage.

In other news, several new vessels have entered service with the Trident fleet.

The Brawler Destroyer is Trident's latest warship, utilizing new, more powerful guns and killer new looks.

We also have created a Hyperion variant, named the Courier. We have removed the weapons and replaced them with additional jump drives to turn the aged corvette into a jumpship.

We also have a new homebase! TRS Prometheus is officially open for business!

That will be all for now.

-Communication link end-

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    SMALL PROGRESS UPDATE

So we've managed to recruit a couple of new serverside members to help out within the faction now. One of which is being extremely useful, mining stuff for us.

Also we are making regular patrols to GenX spawn now, to reassure the populace of GenX and to show Trident's new military power.

TRV Brawler and TRV Boxer (Brawler Destroyers) make a patrol past the spawn station.

That will be all for now.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I'd just like to apologize for stealing your Munich earlier.
    Even though the theft was an action of the CR, it was I who did all scouting and all action, and I alone, involved in the theft.

Had I known that I was so soon to leave the Odium Pact and to be treated in such a malicious fashion afterwards I would not have done any of this, and hope that you are not too greatly harmed by the loss.

I have nothing to offer you, for the moment, for forgiveness, as I invested my starmade career poorly, helping people who have no intention of repaying me, and hope that when I have found a new home, and got my stupid avatar to change, I may be able to give you recompense.

Reactions: Jaaskinal
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Danzo303
    Military, Or Utility
    Why you want to join the Industry: It seems like a very friendly and worthwhile faction to join in and be a part of. Your ships have a very appealing theme and the faction itself has a good sized membership. As someone who has not played the game for a while and never dabbled in multiplayer I would really like to get into a faction like this to get started.
    Steam name (optional): [GG] MrDanzo3000 (i do not use steam to run the game currently, but can do so if needed)
    Do you have a mic?: I have an operational mic and teamspeak/skype.

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN: Danzo303
    Military, Or Utility
    Why you want to join the Industry: It seems like a very friendly and worthwhile faction to join in and be a part of. Your ships have a very appealing theme and the faction itself has a good sized membership. As someone who has not played the game for a while and never dabbled in multiplayer I would really like to get into a faction like this to get started.
    Steam name (optional): [GG] MrDanzo3000 (i do not use steam to run the game currently, but can do so if needed)
    Do you have a mic?: I have an operational mic and teamspeak/skype.
    Unfortunately your application to Trident Industries has been denied pending review.

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Crazy and FloorMatt, our resident engineering masters, are completing new, more epic vessels as I write this, which we shall showcase tomorrow.

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    The TRV Prowler Light Destroyer is now cleared for military use! She boasts multiple weapon systems intended to engage multiple types of enemies, and high shield capacity ensures our pilots won't be wiped from the battle quickly. In addition multiple turret systems ensure capability to engage multiple targets.

Reaction score
    IGN:Grym88
    Military, Utility or Construction: Military or Utility (just put me where you need me)
    Why you want to join the Industry: Looking for an active faction to be a part of and get me doing more stuff on starmade
    Steam name (optional): don't play on steam
    Link to previous content (Construction applicants only): N/A
    Do you have a mic? Yes

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Application denied pending review.

Also Trident is temporarily closing recruitment from now.