Trident Industries (Recruiting)

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 2

-Communications link established-

We are the Trident Industries, a shipbuilding, utility and military faction. We strive to build powerful military vessels for our own use and for the wider public, but we also maintain fleets of our own. We are a predominantly UK based faction using GMT time, but any time zone is accepted as long as you are able to join us on the servers.

Originally we were a small faction union of me and crazyf22raptor but we have grown in size and power recently and strive to make it big.

TS3 and /or Steam is not required but highly recommended to facilitate easier communication.

We are now on GenXNova, the home of the big factions! We also have a presence on the NFD Build Server.

Our shipyard page is here.

Our main goal is to create powerful vessels to sell, but we also maintain a permanent military fleet comprised of our vessels.

We have several different roles and ranks within the Industry:
    Tier 1 ranks:
    • Mining Operations: You control a small mining corvette, and harvest resources for the Industry.
    • Fighter Pilot: You are able to use the Industry's small fighter craft to defend the Industry from low-level attack.
    • Basic designer: You assist designers of higher rank and contribute ideas to the central pool.
    Tier 2 ranks:
    • Mining Captain: You control a larger dedicated mining ship and do larger-scale mining for the Industry.
    • Frigate Pilot: You are able to use the Industry's numerous frigates and corvettes to outmaneuver the enemy and unleash withering firepower.
    • Intermediate designer: You lead frigate and corvette design operations, guiding Basic designers but adhering to whatever a higher ranked member has told you.
    Tier 3 ranks:
    • Mining Boss: You are able to melt down large amounts of resources to feed the Industry's shipbuilding efforts.
    • Cruiser Captain: You command the larger Industry vessels to deliver devastating firepower to our enemies.
    • Main designer: You lead cruiser designs, giving orders to Basic and Intermediate designers and responding only to the Founders and Master Builders.
    Tier 4 ranks:
    • Mining God: Self-explanatory... xD
    • Dreadnought Captain: You are able to command any sized vessel into battle.
    • Master Builder: You are one of the best builders in Trident once you hit this rank.
    Tier 5 ranks:
    • Founder: The original Founders of the Industry.
    None of these ranks are completely set in stone, after all we may need all members ready for conflict.

No one member has the best or most 'correct' opinion; every member gets a say in the faction's decisions.

Current member list:

Jamster0000 (Jake_Lancia): Tier 5 Founder
    crazyf22raptor: Tier 5 Founder
    kye301: Tier 1 Basic Designer
    Voidfox: Tier 1 Basic Designer
    Kira: Tier 1 Basic Designer
    Plazmatic_coffee: Tier 1 Basic Designer
    Designerman011: Tier 1 Basic Designer
    TheFloorMatt: Tier 3 Main Designer
    funboy1243: Tier 2 Frigate Pilot
    To apply for the Industry, use this revised template:
    IGN:
    Military, Utility or Construction:
    Why you want to join the Industry:
    Steam name (optional):
    Link to previous content (Construction applicants only):
    Do you have a mic?
    Applicants not using this template will be asked to rewrite their application.
    Current Ally and Enemy list:
    Allies:
    -Nova Fleet Dynamics
    -Great Novgorod Republic
    -House Dimir
    -Thryn Monarchy
    -The Order of Bogatyrs
    -The Aethi Imperium
    -The Glorious Dovan Empire
    Enemies:
    -Pirates (NPC and player)

We hope you join our common effort to expand and empower.

P.S., poster courtesy of FlyingDebris

-Communication link end-

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2

We are the Trident Industries, a shipbuilding, utility and military faction. We strive to build powerful military vessels for our own use and for the wider public, but we also maintain fleets of our own.

We do not currently have a primary server for PvP, although we build on the NFD Build Server. (will edit once a PvP server is found)

Our shipyard page is here.

Our main goal is to create powerful vessels to sell, but we also maintain a permanent military fleet comprised of our vessels.

We have several different roles and ranks within the Industry:​
    Tier 1 ranks:
    • Mining Operations: You control a small mining corvette, and harvest resources for the Industry.​
    • Fighter Pilot: You are able to use the Industry's small fighter craft to defend the Industry from low-level attack.​
    • Basic designer: You assist designers of higher rank and contribute ideas to the central pool.​
    Tier 2 ranks:​
    • Mining Captain: You control a larger dedicated mining ship and do larger-scale mining for the Industry.​
    • Frigate Pilot: You are able to use the Industry's numerous frigates and corvettes to outmaneuver the enemy and unleash withering firepower.​
    • Intermediate designer: You lead frigate and corvette design operations, guiding Basic designers but adhering to whatever a higher ranked member has told you.​
    Tier 3 ranks:​
    • Mining Boss: You are able to melt down large amounts of resources to feed the Industry's shipbuilding efforts.​
    • Cruiser Captain: You command the larger Industry vessels to deliver devastating firepower to our enemies.​
    • Main designer: You lead cruiser designs, giving orders to Basic and Intermediate designers and responding only to the Founders.​
    Tier 4 ranks:​
    • Mining God: Self-explanatory... xD​
    • Dreadnought Captain: You are able to command any sized vessel into battle.​
    • Master Builder: The main core of builders within the Industry that have demonstrated exceptional building skills.​
    Tier 5 ranks:​
    • Founder: The original Founders of the Industry.​

Current members:
    Jamster0000 - Tier 5 Founder
    crazyf22raptor - Tier 5 Founder
    Voidfox - Tier 1 Basic Designer
    kye301 - Tier 1 Fighter Pilot
    IceCuddly - Tier 1 Basic Designer

To apply, use this template:

IGN:
    Military, Utility or Construction:
    Why you want to join the Industry:
    Steam Name (if applicable):

Thank you for your interest in the faction.
    Looks great, wish you all the best of luck!
    You can try elwyneternity if you're looking for a nice PvP server with lots of people...

Reaction score
    IGN: Pudgy2003
    Military, Utility or Construction: Utility
    Why you want to join the Industry: Ive always been interested in building ships on starmade but i have no imagination and when i saw this application form for Trident Industries, i went to look at your builds and i was amazed at how people can do such things so i was hoping i could join this faction as a miner to help you guys make such amazing ships and give people like me a reason to play starmade.
    Steam Name (if applicable):I dont use steam to play starmade

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN: Pudgy2003
    Military, Utility or Construction: Utility
    Why you want to join the Industry: Ive always been interested in building ships on starmade but i have no imagination and when i saw this application form for Trident Industries, i went to look at your builds and i was amazed at how people can do such things so i was hoping i could join this faction as a miner to help you guys make such amazing ships and give people like me a reason to play starmade.
    Steam Name (if applicable):I dont use steam to play starmade
    Accepted. Welcome to Trident Industries; I'll add you to the faction PM now.
    Please be aware we're still looking for a decent server so we don't have any infrastructure set up yet.

Also it could be useful to join our website too. Member removed due to inactivity.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1424029592,1424026793][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You can try elwyneternity if you're looking for a nice PvP server with lots of people...
    Is it possible for you to help us get started on Elwyn? It would be incredibly helpful if you could.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Is it possible for you to help us get started on Elwyn? It would be incredibly helpful if you could.
    Started......ensured an alliance with nova fleet......protective turrets......start up funds.....contacts.....useful locations. That can be arranged.

Reactions: Jake_Lancia

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Started......ensured an alliance with nova fleet......protective turrets......start up funds.....contacts.....useful locations. That can be arranged.
    Excellent, that will be so helpful, thanks a lot!
    Updating OP now to add Elwyn to our servers.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Jamster, My advice to you is play on EE for a little bit and get the feel of who the factions and alliances are before you hop into one. It's always better to make an informed decision rather than jump into an alliance with little knowledge. Best of luck bud! May you grow and prosper in the abundant space of Elwyn

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Jamster, My advice to you is play on EE for a little bit and get the feel of who the factions and alliances are before you hop into one. It's always better to make an informed decision rather than jump into an alliance with little knowledge. Best of luck bud! May you grow and prosper in the abundant space of Elwyn
    Space is abundant, unclaimed systems aren't xD
    Thanks for the advice, its always good to have the big boys like you giving advice to the little ones like me :)

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Of course, We like to see everyone grow. Either as our enemies or as allies. It gives everyone something to do in the game and we do what we can to ensure that smaller factions have just as much of a chance as the other factions. Free of insults or degradation of their ultimate goal towards grandeur and prosperity.

Reaction score
    hey guys just wondering at what times you guys are normally on the server and whether its european time or somewhere else

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    hey guys just wondering at what times you guys are normally on the server and whether its european time or somewhere else
    Oops, didn't make that clear, sorry.
    The majority of our members are using GMT time as we're based in the UK, but all are accepted.

I'll update the OP now to clarify this.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Of course, We like to see everyone grow. Either as our enemies or as allies. It gives everyone something to do in the game and we do what we can to ensure that smaller factions have just as much of a chance as the other factions. Free of insults or degradation of their ultimate goal towards grandeur and prosperity.
    ^^ Enemies always seems to come first with some ^^. Large factions are more fun to pick on i'm guessing?
    Anyhow, If you do wish to follow up on that offer I made, contact me anytime. Nova fleet doesn't have that many enemies unlike some large factions out there.
    We play on the NFD build server and on elwyneternity but we have some influence on some other servers if you need something....a bit more quiet and peaceful without too many enemies. I wish you all the best with growth (I see you already got another member!) and your website's great too.

Hopefully after you're set up we can develop a trade relationship. In the Twilight Territories ships (good quality ships not just massive blocks with tons of power like some people make) are always welcome and being the Head of Finance at Nova Fleet Dynamics, I'm sure we can work out a mutually beneficial arrangement where both factions will profit as well as grow stronger.

Reactions: FlyingDebris
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    The majority of our members are using GMT time as we're based in the UK, but all are accepted.
    All the better. We have members who use GMT as well and thus it would be easy to co-operate and work together. My offer
    still stands. Also I must stress that you will not be treated as an inferior faction as we consider all our allies and our members to be on one ground. If you do wish to get started on elwyn, please contact me anytime.
    Elwyn's a great place for any faction!
    :cool:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0xoMhCT-7A#t=17:cool:

Our main base of operations on elwyn is open to all!
    http://www.viddyad.com/watch/79WOVGVJYUGF2TND

http://www.viddyad.com/watch/7VVY8517LTGTFYCD

http://www.viddyad.com/watch/WXTVZZQ1RPOJAVVW

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    My offer still stands. Also I must stress that you will not be treated as an inferior faction as we consider all our allies and our members to be on one ground. If you do wish to get started on elwyn, please contact me anytime.
    If I can get over the lag I've been having, I'll join up and see what I can do :)
    But I'll be reviewing all options first before jumping into an alliance first.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    IGN: FJ_2000
    Military, Utility or Construction: Construction
    Why you want to join the Industry: I find Starmade a fun game and I was intrigued by the types of ships and the formation of the ships, the detail is imaculate I would like to learn how to use that technique and possibly learn from you guys.
    Steam Name (if applicable): I do not play with steam.

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN: FJ_2000
    Military, Utility or Construction: Construction
    Why you want to join the Industry: I find Starmade a fun game and I was intrigued by the types of ships and the formation of the ships, the detail is imaculate I would like to learn how to use that technique and possibly learn from you guys.
    Steam Name (if applicable): I do not play with steam.
    Application accepted - I'll add you to the faction PM now. Member removed due to inactivity.

Last edited:

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    EDIT: Information out of date.

Last edited:

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Okay all, it seems Elwyn's lag has cleared out (for now) so we will return there. We hope to see you guys there!

Last edited:
    Reactions: xlBlackhawklx

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    After some deliberation we have decided that an alliance with Nova Fleet would be in our best interests. We would like to thank Markon for making this possible.

In other news, there is now a revised application form and a new OP layout (not that important but I had some spare time xD)

Last edited: